Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2341886 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Delaw00(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
kochila:
people pulling 1K,2K,4K odds on Twitter from SRL games.
hmmmm

Bois no get Chill tongue
Can you share link?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2020
At this point, life got no meaning. It's worse when you start asking yourself questions. Questions you MUST ask yourself. Sometimes it's best to live in self denial, because that's how you avoid these questions that must be asked.

Trying to rediscover yourself and things keep being shitty, you'd never want to experience that.

Lord!

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by eunisam: 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
yellowgarri2:
I never see property of the 49M project group since the beginning of this lockdown. Abi una Don deal with Eunisam

self isolation mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
kochila:
people pulling 1K,2K,4K odds on Twitter from SRL games.
hmmmm

Bois no get Chill tongue
Nor be to talk share link make we verify am

More green ticket to us all
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tochex101(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2020
South Korean K league to commence May 8
Bundesliga resumes..........................May 15
Sport is gradually recovering.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by THEPACIFIST: 4:53pm On May 05, 2020
I hope you guys are aware of the imminent Bitcoin halving, Bitcoin has now surpassed Gold to be the biggest store of value. Check my signature on and start earning steady satoshies that are likely to triple in value after the halving. It never late to join the party. I ditched freebitcoin for these faucets and it is paying off big time with little stress

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kochila(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
BensonSmart:
Nor be to talk share link make we verify am

More green ticket to us all
David Banks The lock Bet Affaires etc.. check them on Twitter.
for me.. I don't play those games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2020
yellowgarri2:
too stingy

Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
kochila:

David Banks
The lock
Bet Affaires etc..
check them on Twitter.

for me.. I don't play those games

Can' find Bet Affaires

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kingmanny88(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
mrofficial042:
Start Afresh smiley

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Hi. I'm interested in this.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BrutalJab: 5:57pm On May 05, 2020
yellowgarri2:
I never see property of the 49M project group since the beginning of this lockdown. Abi una Don deal with Eunisam

Lose wan finish them there. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BrutalJab: 5:58pm On May 05, 2020
eunisam:

self isolation mode activated.
Talk true.

Una don ever win shishi there before
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by samzy(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
BrutalJab:

Talk true.

Una don ever win shishi there before

Funny dude
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mckenzy1(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2020
39odds
Tennis and football

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2020
Mckenzy1:
39odds
Tennis and football

saw this on twitter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mckenzy1(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2020
Stylish186:

saw this on twitter
??

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
Stylish186:

saw this on twitter
so what?

did you post it here?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2020
Yemike enjoy your ban in peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2020
NLReposter:
so what?

did you post it here?

E PAIN AM

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mckenzy1(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
Stylish186:

saw this on twitter
That's my twitter account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
THEPACIFIST:
I hope you guys are aware of the imminent Bitcoin halving, Bitcoin has now surpassed Gold to be the biggest store of value. Check my signature on and start earning steady satoshies that are likely to triple in value after the halving. It never late to join the party. I ditched freebitcoin for these faucets and it is paying off big time with little stress
explain More
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2020
Mckenzy1:

That's my twitter account

Wee u keep kwayet!!!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kochila(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2020
Stylish186:

Can' find Bet Affaires

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2020
My love for this thread is incomparable. Out of my busy schedules, I had to make out time and save this thread from total tsunami and getting uselessly ravaged by seun and accomplice in the person of naijacutee. We've been maltreated enough and this is the right time to say no to oppression and stand our ground. We the bettors and punters general generates the highest traffic to this forum and deserves some high level of respect from everyone irrespective of your Gender, age and status. Finally, they had to back off seeing the handwriting on the wall written in gold. Long live the punters association of Nigeria (PAN) cool.
Cc:Seun, naijacutee, lalasticlala, mynd44, puskin, Dominique. Take note please.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2020
No one should tamper with what gives me joy and happiness please cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2020
Fucklove:
My love for this thread is incomparable. Out of my busy schedules, I had to make out time and save this thread from total tsunami and getting uselessly ravaged by seun and accomplice in the person of naijacutee. We've been maltreated enough and this is the right time to say no to oppression and stand our ground. We the bettors and punters general generates the highest traffic to this forum and deserves some high level of respect from everyone irrespective of your Gender, age and status. Finally, they had to back off seeing the handwriting on the wall written in gold. Long live the punters association of Nigeria (PAN) cool.

They for ban am na lemme take my disciples and leave
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 05, 2020
Stylish186:

E PAIN AM

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 8:17pm On May 05, 2020
Stylish186:

saw this on twitter
But it's not bad if he brought it here.Haba.If it greens and he shows us a won ticket people here would come for his head.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
Stylish186:

They for ban am na lemme take my disciples and leave
Them no fit ban am. Thanks to Allah that we now have a dedicated chat group on sofascore cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
Fucklove:
The mod that brought that shit needs to be flogged.Maybe she wants nairaland to be naijaloaded's junior brother.Anything involving money either good or bad draws crowds cause it's freaking essential.If someone she knows wins millions from betting or makes profit from selling Bitcoin.If they give am cash whether she would not collect.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
Fucklove:
Take note please.
stop quoting mynd.44 unnecessary. e get why

anyway, I know here from you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.