Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2341202 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 9:40pm On May 25, 2020
Hammer2019:

True. You could see crazy single odd of 5-7odd for just a team to score a goal. Especially when an underdog plays with a favorite
They was a time I exploited that glitch.Two times sef.Strasbourg or vs Psg was 2.64 odds.I picked it.Atalanta v bologna bts odds was 3.14.I picked it with some other games I thought looked sure with it to win 33k.Bro both teams I picked scored first even playing ov2.5.But the bastards still got the last laugh.My last game was Arsenal and I needed them to score more than 1 goal since they were playing the bottom team in the league.Lo and behold Arsenal that scored in the first half didn't score again.The match ended 1-0.I was more than devastated.Somebody or some people must have dealt with them.The way they would lose customers cause of this would be crazy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 25, 2020
Zyzxx10:

They was a time I exploited that glitch.Two times sef.Strasbourg or vs Psg was 2.64 odds.I picked it.Atalanta v bologna bts odds was 3.14.I picked it with some other games I thought looked sure with it to win 33k.Bro both teams I picked scored first even playing ov2.5.But the bastards still got the last laugh.My last game was Arsenal and I needed them to score more than 1 goal since they were playing the bottom team in the league.Lo and behold Arsenal that scored in the first half didn't score again.The match ended 1-0.I was more than devastated. Somebody or some people must have dealt with them. The way they would lose customers cause of this would be crazy.
asin badly and massively

they introduced the markets so they can cashout more, but inverse was the case

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2020
Fucklove:
It's stated in their rules that the mode of deposit will be the same for withdrawal. I have a MasterCard that can deposit but withdrawal won't work. I had to apply for the uba Visa prepaid card that can deposit and withdraw. It's like you used MasterCard for deposit?

Yes exactly bro...I used Master Card embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2020
Zyzxx10:

No p.I meant the beard part in a literal way.Everybody needs help but the way you put your statement wasn't right.
yeah i'm sorry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
Tolu121

Stay on your lane.....I don warn you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Femistico(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Gbayi bro.Na wetin I wan talk before.Since there are no fans they might just go and do rubbish and play 0-0 just like the nonsense they did in their match with Leipzig or ov2.5 that's if bayern decides to run riot.I think that match is X or ov2.5.Or to be risky and ov2.5.
and over 2.5 is a very risky game...i dnt think there's over 1.5 still makes sense
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by harry2sexy(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2020
Fucklove:
I deposited using debit card and all my withdrawals were sent to the same card automatically
Welldone, how many days did it take?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2020
Joeblaze26:

Yes exactly bro...I used Master Card embarassed
You can only withdraw to bank for now. The best thing you can do is to apply for a new Visa card, fund with the card and withdraw to it too or wait to hit the $40 minimum for bank wire cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 1:06am On May 26, 2020
I will do a giveaway here next week to show my appreciation to this thread. I know my people so I will give them preference first.

Meanwhile I just launched a personal advertising brand. This is the best of its kind and it's very cheap.

Check it out here and retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/BestAdVideos/status/1264706041318703106

Viking007 if your office needs a video like that. I'm in.

Lhimeet my guy forever. Yehmy my real Gee. I too trust una. Fucklove all my Gees for here. See that video there and help me blow

Meanwhile my giveaway here next week na under must oooo. Nothing go change am... Thanks fam.

Please retweet after watching the video. We are winning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 1:07am On May 26, 2020
harry2sexy:

Welldone, how many days did it take?
I'm still expecting it bro. They said it might take up to 5 days and It's like they don't count weekends.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 1:11am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:

Meanwhile I just launched a personal advertising brand. This is the best of its kind and it's very cheap.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BestAdVideos/status/1264706041318703106.
May Allah bless your hustle bro. I like the concept and will surely patronize you when the time comes. Kudos cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ziyech(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:
I will do a giveaway here next week to show my appreciation to this thread. I know my people so I will give them preference first.

Lhimeet my guy forever. Yehmy my real Gee. I too trust una. Fucklove all my Gees for here. See that video there and help me blow

Meanwhile my giveaway here next week na under must oooo. Nothing go change am... Thanks fam.

Run Instagram ads for your service if you can afford it at the moment bro, it will surely convert.. Goodluck.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 1:18am On May 26, 2020
Fucklove:
May Allah bless your hustle bro. I like the concept and will surely patronize you when the time comes. Kudos cool

Thanks my Gee. You can download and put on your status. My customer might just be on your list.

Plus you get 40 percent of the total money a client from you pays. This is just for you, yehmy and Lhimeet for one complete month.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 1:19am On May 26, 2020
Ziyech:

Run Instagram ads for your service if you can afford it at the moment bro, it will surely convert.. Goodluck.
Have you seen the video? How's it like?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 2:53am On May 26, 2020
Fucklove:
You can only withdraw to bank for now. The best thing you can do is to apply for a new Visa card, fund with the card and withdraw to it too or wait to hit the $40 minimum for bank wire cool

Okay bro....Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by herdeyhoh(m): 3:26am On May 26, 2020
Nice one

CoIdplay:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:32am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:

oga
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 6:49am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:

Just followed you on Twitter and done retweeting to my 1k followers grin God will bless our hustle Bro

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:

Hello, this is really cool. You might want to up your price a little bit, N1,000 makes it looks too cheap.

You've got a really good marketable skill, it's only a matter of time before you "blow". I'd let you know should anything come up. I've liked and retweeted.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Addme: 7:19am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:

Nice concept. Liked and retweeted.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:

catchy advert V
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2020
I took my babe out with the money I made from betting. I'm in love with an angel cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2020
CoIdplay:

Beautiful! Liked and retweeted smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Arijude(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
Fucklove:
I took my babe out with the money I made from betting. I'm in love with an angel cool
grin grin you come drop head like imbe...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:14am On May 26, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Tolu121

Stay on your lane.....I don warn you
why you dey mention me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 8:20am On May 26, 2020
Viking007:
Hello, this is really cool. You might want to up your price a little bit, N1,000 makes it looks too cheap.

You've got a really good marketable skill, it's only a matter of time before you "blow". I'd let you know should anything come up. I've liked and retweeted.

Good luck.

Yes. This is like an initial promo price to launch my brand.

I believe when I gain prominence, my price will reflect my relevance. For now, I'm placing our economic situation ahead of my desire to make enormous profit.

When the time comes Sir, you will be here to tell the story of how I started. You know too well that Wizkid used to beg for a studio session with Dbanj? The rest now they say is history.

Thanks a lot for your support.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2020
Arijude:
grin grin you come drop head like imbe...
I don enter paradise that time. She wan kill me with better kiss cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:25am On May 26, 2020
yehmy:
Just followed you on Twitter and done retweeting to my 1k followers grin God will bless our hustle Bro
this guy just dey take e position for the giveaway grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Sugarpikin Good morning smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.