Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,795 members, 7,834,667 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2361678 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Livebet

TQZQD

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
Livebet

TQZQD

cut
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mikebrown(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Viking007:
I'm thinking of totally avoiding the Tottenham Liverpool match. Got any contrary opinion? Mourinho might do his magic even though Kane is still injured.

Study also proves that Spurs play better without Kane, especially last season ... I don't see Liverpool winning that game... Best thing is to avoid the game

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by careytommy37(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
ugnoble:
Guys if you guys really want a good telegram channel, then join Betodds. Join him and see the power of in play. All this arguments leads to nowhere.

That channel is full of sheet. Audio winning games all over it

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
mrsteel:

True @bold
Referring one to telegram already bespeaks some kind of payment must be involved.

many here knows banks free telegram has been killing it,no payment of any kind. my response was only to yhemmy coz I don't see chewbaccas influence only banks, so what matters is the present. maybe when I start winning his tips and see how accurate he is then I'll change. I'm not arguing with anyone again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by romklef(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Neimar:

cut
wats mean of dis na angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
mrsteel:

Why do u have this penchant for defending people who haven't proven their worth on this thread? Chewbeca has dropped successful tips on here. That was how u came out to defend eze2odd d last time I called him out. Only for him to use a fake female moniker few days after feigning sickness.

Nobody should promote any tipster here who haven't proven their worth here. If u can't share games from them here, then it is better u keep the winnings & promotions to yourself. These guys u people promote on twitter are after who will subscribe to their telegram channels where they can milk u. They only post won tickets on twitter referring people to their telegram channel where u will be billed.

twitter or nairaland, anywhere you see a great tipster you mention it. so I don't know why you all are so ramped up, what triggers you guys?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by romklef(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
beckNcall:

thanks. what about after u played it hey how is the video coming up?
you mean d coupon code?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
romklef:

you mean d coupon code?

yes, can't get it after bets being placed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cut cut cut games nawa

In case you need dis

Nord Vpn available

Loading all sites

Working 101 %

Contact details on signature
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by damdam995(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Basketball inplay

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Firefox01: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
beckNcall:

twitter or nairaland, anywhere you see a great tipster you mention it. so I don't know why you all are so ramped up, what triggers you guys?
You trying to belittle Chewbacca is what attracted the heat being sent your way man.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Firefox01:
You trying to belittle Chewbacca is what attracted the heat being sent your way man.

nope, I was only responding to yemi on a convo awhile back.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ugnoble: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
careytommy37:

That channel is full of sheet. Audio winning games all over it

You know nothing about Betodds. May be you mistook him for another. Seriously? Lol... I'm done.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by poshemmanuel(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
ugnoble:

You know nothing about Betodds. May be you mistake him for another. Seriously? Lol... I'm done.

His first inplay since I joined just casted.

That Genk game. Money lost
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ugnoble: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

His first inplay since I joined just casted.

That Gent game. Money lost

There's a rule to bet. Whatever you bet, make sure you worth x10 of that. Always stake with 10% and calculate your profit at the end of the day. Don't let greed control you.

You can check his past games.
Even his in plays after gent won right?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by damdam995(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
damdam995:
Basketball inplay
another win. Watch out for my basketball inplay grin

Satya Wacana LBC 32 25 57
Amartha Hangtuah 24 24 48

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Tolu121 don't go about quoting me in everythread...I no longer troll...I am a prophet grin and I want you to know that imes is coming very soon..The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
they do use your brain do ritual

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by YemiCrown1: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
beckNcall:

convo you know nothing about, and you replied with Bankz you know, Chewbacca you don't
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tolu121:
they do use your brain do ritual
I won't insult you because I come to preach the truth to you,the right path for a good future to you,I want you to know that imes will come at anytime and it won't be funny if you ain't prepared...

Imes,the rightful king, the just one ,the one to lead us to paradise.

Imes,we await your coming. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I won't insult you because I come to preach the truth to you,the right path for a good future to you,I want you to know that imes will come at anytime and it won't be funny if you ain't prepared...

Imes,the rightful king, the just one ,the one to lead us to paradise.

but you know say you no get brain again?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
damdam995:

another win. Watch out for my basketball inplay grin

Satya Wacana LBC 32 25 57
Amartha Hangtuah 24 24 48

Waiting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mymissingrib(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
who dey follow banks here the guy dey try
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
beckNcall:

All the wimnings yet banks still dey beg money in thesame breadth for him channel

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tolu121:
but you know say you no get brain again?
130+ppl think otherwise wink
Imes is the watching over us..waiting for the appointed time to show his face,you better be prepare.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by careytommy37(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
ugnoble:

You know nothing about Betodds. May be you mistook him for another. Seriously? Lol... I'm done.

Perhaps my search produced the wrong channel.
Post the link bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.