Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2340491 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 04, 2020
omotowo2:

Abi na

Wetin dey occur na ?

Season don resume o.

Make we reason together win millions o before season end because this 2020 must not waste in full o as e don waste small for corona hands ..

Make we put head together dey drop games only if those mad people here will not disrupt the free flow of communication .

NB:Mad people,please don't quote me I am not here for una
omotowo my friend grin why b say if u do challenge or u drop game you must lose but u dey always litter this thread with won ticket undecided or u dey steal your customers ticket undecided

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2020
mistercharles:
I picked Salzburg match double chance12 yellow cards
And it ended 2:1 yellow cards but 1xbet marked the game as red Saying yellow cards was 1:1. How do I contact them please?

Chat their customer care
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2020
SexyProphet:
omotowo my friend grin why b say if u do challenge or u drop game you must lose but u dey always litter this thread with won ticket undecided or u dey steal your customers ticket undecided

Abi na ..if a no steal customer ticket ,wetin a gain na..

I need just three serious people here who can do 3 odd daily .With me ,we will be four .So,all of us will drop 3 odd daily .That's 3⁴ which is 81 odd daily ..We all stake on the game even if na #100 u stake ,that s #8100 winning excluding bonus .

We can even do the 3 odd into two places i.e each person drops 3 odd into 2 places(2 tickets) .We don't need to litter the WhatsApp group .I need just four people(including me) in the WhatsApp group and it is strictly for what I stated above ..

No charge as we are in the group just to reason together .I will pick those I want from this place myself tomorrow ..

Just #200 daily stake is not much to spare .You can stake #1m if you wish at your risk.

Even if we have just two wins in a week ,it is a huge profit/return considering we will be investing #1,400 per week .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2020
omotowo2:

Abi na ..if a no steal customer ticket ,wetin a gain na..

I need just three serious people here who can do 3 odd daily .With me ,we will be four .So,all of us will drop 3 odd daily .That's 3⁴ which is 81 odd daily ..We all stake on the game even if na #100 u stake ,that s #8100 winning excluding bonus .

We can even do the 3 odd into two places i.e each person drops 3 odd into 2 places(2 tickets) .We don't need to litter the WhatsApp group .I need just four people in the WhatsApp group and it is strictly for what I stated above ..

No charge as we are in the group just to reason together .I will pick those I want from this place myself .
You ended sounding stupid (sorry for d insult tho) cool if you know your ingredients then pick it angry you need four people to state interest whereas you know who you want already lipsrsealed

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by salamudeen(m): 2:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Guys check my signature it is paying
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hugo55(m): 4:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Boss dem i greets o.
E get one question I wan ask.
is it possible to become rich by betting?

and secondly, what is the best way to bet, multiple or a single bet.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 5:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Hugo55:
Boss dem i greets o.
E get one question I wan ask.
is it possible to become rich by betting?

and secondly, what is the best way to bet, multiple or a single bet.

Its possible but u must have self-discipline and you also have to find out the market or strategies that suits you because what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B thanks

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hugo55(m): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Stylish186:

Its possible but u must have self-discipline and you also have to find out the market or strategies that suits you because what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B thanks

OK. Thank you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2020
UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES
Atomic Email Hunter:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT Now - 5k

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW. - 3k

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW. - 6k

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

Diabolic traffic bot
This software brings artificial system traffic to your website thereby increasing the number of visitors to your site - 3k

Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (10k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (10k)

Asia Email list - 50, 000 (20k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (5k)

Clickbank account - (20k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k

Contact Now! Chat - O8189567951

Call now, let's transact.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2020
QVZFA

1xbet

Gamble Responsibly

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2020
We get results everyday, when there's good games
Search for betbuilderwinners on telegram and let's make money together like this... cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DoubleEngine007: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Who get sure 5 odds when he no dey use... I wan add am join my 10k.. Any good Samaritan ?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2020
SexyProphet:
You ended sounding stupid (sorry for d insult tho) cool if you know your ingredients then pick it angry you need four people to state interest whereas you know who you want already lipsrsealed

No vex .if we drop the game here ,no play

Ma binu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Fucklove:
Who is willing to sacrifice $10 to be rolled on 1.2 odd to cashout 61 dolls in 10 days? Slow and steady.
Indicate asap. We'll roll together and i will be starting this weekend. Join me lets print the coins cool

Oya naw...we no break naw cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2020
UFC picks will be released very soon
Last time we was denied by one useless fighter

Find Betbuilderwinners on telegram, and you will be in line for a blessing this weekend.. cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by motta(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2020
SexyProphet:
reading wasnt your problem but comprehending was.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
motta:
reading wasnt your problem but comprehending was.
you have being noticed, now take your miserable rag outta my mention angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Who get sure 5 odds when he no dey use... I wan add am join my 10k.. Any good Samaritan ?
play WHITELIGHTER game and enjoy your loot
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DoubleEngine007: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2020
SexyProphet:
play WHITELIGHTER game and enjoy your loot
thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:
UFC picks will be released very soon
Last time we was denied by one useless fighter

Find Betbuilderwinners on telegram, and you will be in line for a blessing this weekend.. cheesy
send the game here

Not the stake

Dickhead man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Tolu121:
send the game here

Not the stake

Dickhead man
your signature stink of poverty and the undeniable fact that you might resort to arm robbery if care is not taking angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Sniper4real(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Sniper4real:
Anybody can fund betwinner akkant with airtime

Plz, anybody?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jaycerichh(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Hi bro the link to your DM you posted on your channel this morning isn't going to you DM oh, please I need to get in contact with you, thanks
WHITELIGHTER:
QVZFA

1xbet

Gamble Responsibly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2020
SexyProphet:
your signature stink of poverty and the undeniable fact that you might resort to arm robbery if care is not taking angry
talking about yourself, i guess.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Tolu121:
talking about yourself, i guess.
continue looking for free 260k.
Ewu Southeast
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2020
SexyProphet:
continue looking for free 260k.
Ewu Southeast
shhssshh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Tolu121:
shhssshh
na peanut dey shak u undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TrollMaster: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Nothing dey for Sofascore

Full village tipsters that Tolu121 are better off....I dey village now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2020
TrollMaster:

you rush in ,you rush out grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2020
TrollMaster:

i am one of the top tipsters there sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TrollMaster: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2020
Tolu121:
i am one of the top tipsters there sha
Shatap
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2020
SirDanny7 u wan cast me for phone section abi angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)