Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2356017 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samakus:

Send me the hack. My whatsapp number is on my signature
Saw done not long ago, wanted to quote itand all of a sudden, didn't see anything again..
Still not gotten bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
mistercharles:
it's not there
Waiting for it bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samakus:

COZA come open this game for me. Same from that yesterday guy that posted correct scores and it entered

I have many of these hidden correct scores thing.
1. Take a screenshot of the correct scores list of each event.
2. After the match, do the math you will see they are far from the one written above.
There is one that predicted Chelsea Vs arsenal and hid the scores but, the odds were 8-9ish odds the game ended with 2-2 I think and the odds for 2-2 was worth 20ish odds.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
fund your 1xbet , bet9ja, Merry bet and Betwinner account. Contact 0811-----3261---985. Call, SMS and WhatsApp are welcome. Have a great day.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mistercharles: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
mooojy:

Waiting for it bro.
drop your number
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
fund your 1xbet , bet9ja, Merry bet and Betwinner account. Contact
0811-----3261---985. Call, SMS and WhatsApp are welcome. Have a
great day.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
mistercharles:
drop your number
I sent it as a mail to you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
2. After the match, do the math you will see they are far from the one written above.
There is one that predicted Chelsea Vs arsenal and hid the scores but, the odds were 8-9ish odds the game ended with 2-2 I think and the odds for 2-2 was worth 20ish odds.
They are crooks.When the game plays out they'll edit the correct scores into the ticket.Claiming it came through.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sleeklord:

They are crooks.When the game plays out they'll edit the correct scores into the ticket.Claiming it came through.
Ever wonder why they are not rich, their correct scores is so correct that they can't risk their money on it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mistercharles: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
mooojy:

I sent it as a mail to you.
okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Samakus(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samakus:

COZA come open this game for me. Same from that yesterday guy that posted correct scores and it entered

COZA abeg I dey wait o. Help me open this. The one you opened yesterday played. Make I risk this one with small thing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Samakus(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
mistercharles:
it's not there

I have updated it on my siggy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Samakus(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
I understand bro. But na me wan risk this one. Someone posted yesterday's own, COZA helped open it and it eventually played. I just wanna try luck. If it enters, fine, if not, I comot mind. I didn't pay for it

Stephenmoka4:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Ever wonder why they are not rich, their correct scores is so correct that they can't risk their money on it.
That's how it always is bro.Theyll always want to give you correct scores to make you rich but never their family members or their friends.Its just some of us I pity because they'll always continue to see guillible people among us.Fast money.I just hope and pray I'm blessed with whatever God commits to my hand so I'll never ask for help from anyone again and never be fooled by scammers pushing forth get rich schemes.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samakus:

before I start giving myself headache

Where is yeserday's won ticket?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samakus:

I have updated it on my siggy
Still not seen that stuff.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prinnce1: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
mistercharles:
you don't know what's going on
sent me a message through nairaland message and I will reply.. Need the hack too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
9PBLIVE:
before I start giving myself headache

Where is yeserday's won ticket?
grin Bro no stress yourself.Let him go on the journey.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samakus:
I understand bro. But na me wan risk this one. Someone posted yesterday's own, COZA helped open it and it eventually played. I just wanna try luck. If it enters, fine, if not, I comot mind. I didn't pay for it

You could be lucky
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sleeklord:

That's how it always is bro.Theyll always want to give you correct scores to make you rich but never their family members or their friends.Its just some of us I pity because they'll always continue to see guillible people among us.Fast money.I just hope and pray I'm blessed with whatever God commits to my hand so I'll never ask for help from anyone again and never be fooled by scammers pushing forth get rich schemes.
smileygood and sorry if you had an experience with them sad I think you will feel OK and comfortable with your picks even if the odds are not big
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samakus:

who told you yesterday own enter? Guess you didn't try the combination of 3-0 and 2-2 because i did and the odds is bigger than 187odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
smileygood and sorry if you had an experience with them sad I think you will feel OK and comfortable with your picks even if the odds are not big
Thanks bro me and my friend had an experience with one one time like that.Our greed blinded us.But he used bet--9ja to do his dirty deed.Thread people if you see any bet--9ja ticket that there's no coupon code on top, even if there is, verify its real on the bet--9ja site.If there's no coupon code that ticket is fake and doctored.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by OgwuEgo: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nah
ibkayee:

Lol is this piiko?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dammywapes(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Nah
odogwu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dammywapes(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Nah
I don reply odogwu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by officialfestus(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Abeg who I fit do mtn share n sell give here in exchange for airtel airtime?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Troublemaker101(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
I see people that bet on La Liga and leagues that are just restating as iron minded undecided... I can't do that thing o

I've found out that less popular leagues are easier to bet on than the big leagues... Especially those outside Europe, I got my sure 5 odds every week from leagues in, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uzbekistan, Faroe islands and some others before football went on break

I know it's not the same story for everybody but I always wondered why�
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by COZA(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol is this piiko?

no o, it's not chief.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ibkayee(f): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
COZA:

no o, it's not chief.
Oh ok smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
ibkayee:

Oh ok smiley

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64