Stats: 3,165,856 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2387733 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Potential congrats in advance. Though soccer rating is giving Sheffield to win with a +24 point rating. I'll advice you make a play for Sheffield +2
true
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
You wan be like person because of1k stake

NLREPOSTER nawa for you ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tolu121:
You wan be like person because of1k stake

NLREPOSTER nawa for you ooo

No man, you don't get it

My reason below
'daily is my target. I'm not greedy.'
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tolu121:
see wetin old man like you dey talk

You wan be like your junior

Tufiakwa...
my account was hacked, I did not post that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
2dice01:
Yes they do
I love watching their matches
Ooo, I prefer LA liga but, I have a thing for Danish superliga, Swedes and Norway. Molde is playing today I'm watching out for them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ewuhausa1 the goat man

How far arrogantbro naa,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
NLReposter:
my account was hacked, I did not post that
hack kill you there
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tolu121:
what if my 2 dollars gets trapped?
it won't or did you think it will?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2dice01: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Ooo, I prefer LA liga but, I have a thing for Danish superliga, Swedes and Norway. Molde is playing today I'm watching out for them.
I havent watch any Danish Sweden or Norway league match before
Wetin i dey find cheesy

You stream those matches?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
He is fine, sharing money on other threads, I like to see him here making my boys happy.
Tolu121:
Ewuhausa1 the goat man

How far arrogantbro naa,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
manbello:

it won't or did you think it will?
if i give you 2dollars you will send total of 5dollars worth of btc

And i will play 1k to you

If you agree, send your whatsapp number
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol I even tried an experiment with spōrtybet virtual. Me and someone played on our respective phones, same match, different results for two of us. We both lost grin These things are programmed, you can never outwin the system. For a first timer , they'll program it in a way that you'll be winning steady .. that one na just to win your heart make e dey sweet your belle. As time goes by you'll begin to see hell. grin
true if they allow you win like 2 times the next 5 u will loose all
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Who was the guy that won 10 odds 3 days in a row?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
2dice01:
I havent watch any Danish Sweden or Norway league match before
Wetin i dey find cheesy

You stream those matches?
highlight though. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaycee125:
Who was the guy that won 10 odds 3 days in a row?
crystalboss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaycee125:
He is fine, sharing money on other threads, I like to see him here making my boys happy.
serious,nawa oo

Since he dey come this thread dey share money, e never give THE KING money.

The only thing I got from him na compliment 'You are a good person' compliment...

Arrogantbro with the power vested in me as THE KING

come in here and quote this post and explain why you never give KING OF TROLLS anything...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2dice01: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
AbbasJR:
Am I the only one whose betslip keep cutting by 1 game?..yeah,I am not superficial but it got me thinking man..for the past one week,almost all my games have been cut by one game..this is my yesterday's game..two tickets,same thing..10k and 7k respectively,all one game cut am..now i know I am a good punter,and I know the way I will surely beat the bookies,and that's sticking to 2-4 odds and staking high(that's choosing my best games that I am like 80%) certain about but the issue is don't have the means currently to really stake that high..anyone who stakes high can message me if he thinks I can be of help to him..surely we can't always wins everyday but I am sure of 7/10..u can message me if u feel like I could help u(that's if u stake high),when u win,u just tip me whatever u want..I will paste my 10 odds coupon code today also, hopefully no team cuts it today,lol
Virtual/Simulated games you cant beat the bookies

You are just wasting your time
They Program it in a way only 1 or 2 Games will be casting ur Bet continuously then after they made enough 1 out of millions will win stipend like 20k and he will be Happy

I have a friend who played for 2weeks excluding Sundays
He didn't win any but he was always close cheesy(close like Bestfriend)
1 to 2 games syndrome grin

Its the fastest route to Sambisa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tolu121:
Ewuhausa1 the goat man

How far arrogantbro naa,
Arrogantbro dey

Anything for him??

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tolu121:
[s]serious,nawa oo

The only thing I got from him na compliment 'You are a good person' compliment...

come in here and quote this post and explain why you never give KING OF TROLLS anything...[/s]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tolu121:
serious,nawa oo

come in here and quote this post and explain why you never give KING OF TROLLS anything...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pray for God to make you a giver, I remember when I first joined this thread, I used to drop my ID for crumbs, 1 day I prayed like Jabez in1 Chronicles 4:10 "And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that Thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."

Since that day my life changed, no more dropping of ID, now I can even dash someone 50k and not feel it, say that prayer, do fasting and bless someone that can never repay you. P.S All my money is legit and I may contest the next elections.

Tolu121:
serious,nawa oo

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Arroga..ntbro dey

Anything for him??
goat man

Gerrra here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2dice01: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
highlight though. smiley
Love laliga and Bundesliga too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaycee125:
Pray for God to make you a giver, I remember when I first joined this thread, I used to drop my ID for crumbs, 1 day I prayed like Jabez in1 Chronicles 4:10 "And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that Thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."

Since that day my life changed, no more dropping of ID, now I can even dash someone 50k and not feel it, say that prayer, do fasting and bless someone that can never repay you. P.S All my money is legit and I may contest the next elections.

Dash me 2k

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dahgifted(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaycee125:

do giveaway
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaycee125:

FRAUD MONEY

FRAUDSTER

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaycee125:

are you trying to say i shouldn't received tax as THE KING or what

Dude i am one of the biggest boy here, don't forget that

I am a giver too

But as THE KING i should be receiving tithes from anyone wey one do give away for here thats my own as THE KING..

P.S don't you ever write some stupid post meant for jerrythacrumbie on my mention again

THE KING HAVE SPOKEN, BE A GOOD BOY AND GO CALL ARROGANTBRO FOR ME

p.s: the difference between me and you, you started as a beggar when you came in here while i started as big dude and still remain big dude...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
NgUsReport:
FRAUD MONEY

FRAUDSTER
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tolu121:

I am a giver too

But as THE KING i should be receiving tithes from anyone wey one do give away for here thats my own as THE KING..

P.S don't you ever write some stupid post meant for jerrythacrumbie on my mention again

p.s: the difference between me and you, you started as a beggar when you came in here while i started as big dude and still remain big dude...
he joined yahoo yahoo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
I said drop ID for crumbs when people offered to share crumbs not beg, like many of the regulars here. My office assistant is richer than you now cheesy
Tolu121:

I am a giver too

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Denmark another home of fixed match

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: AyeChaniel