Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2383400 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 6ixT8: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
He has the HD version and the video is not sharp. From that line you don't need VAR for confirmation.
Did you bother asking for a short clip and since you have someone in that location, he could have been a middle man.
People can be wicked.

The pathetic thing here is how a married man is begging for crumb to punt.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2020
eyizza:

I no just understand for 1xbet oooh! Am yet to be credited. I have refresh my app and their webpage all the same.
I can't stake now until am credited.

thats some nice options, you research or just play on hunch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lubumbashi: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Ixua:

Kenlinks546 is a fraud, a cheat, a liar and a wicked one.

I contacted nairalanders for an old Nigerian movie, of which isn't on the internet to be used for a drama for the children's church. This wicked man called Kenlinks546, realname, Clement Akpan from Akwa Ibom State reached out to me that he has the movie, we negotiated price and we had an agreement that he will send the file immediately he receives the money. Though I was skeptical about sending him the money first before receiving the file. I felt he is responsible person. He sent me his account number, with details, Account No:3060485556 with A/c name : Akpan R Clement, which I did a transfer to him to him, with agreement to send the file immediately he receives the money. But to my amazement, he started telling me that he will only send it from 12 midnight, I told him he is not keeping to his own side of the bargain. I stayed awake till that time only to discover that he had switched off his line before 12 mid night. I called him in the morning and he said he was sorry, that he slept off. And told me he will send the file immediately, that his phone will soon go off, I waited for 4 hours, calling him severally only for him to tell me through a text that he wants to send it again by mid night. This man still repeated the same thing for the 2nd and 3rd night. I then reached out to him to make a refund to me to enable me get it elsewhere. He said, he will and stopped picking or returning my calls and text. After using a different number to reach he, he said he wanted to open a you tube channel with the movie, that I should not worry and cut the call on me. I then came up with a plan to have a friend of mine who is close to where he is to get the file. I told him to send his location. He bluntly refused, telling me that I should send the person's location on the basis that I want to harm him. I sent the person's location to him and he said he would call the person that day, till that day ended, he never called. I then contacted him again, he told me he would meet with person the next day, only for him to stop picking my calls. I waited and called him the next, he then texted me that he would meet with the person in the evening, only to be told by the person i contacted that he is not picking his calls nor returning his text. Someone like Kenlinks546 will sit down and criticize the government, but come and see the corrupt acts he is doing in his little corner. Someone like this will go on Social media platforms, TV stations and Radio stations to say that the youths of today have no morals and values, when most youths in this our country can never do what he has done. I call on all nairalanders to what this wicked man, a married man at that, someone that should even be cautioning me against such behavior, has done.
This man is a fraud, a cheat, a liar, a scammer and a very unmerciful person and does not deserves any pity. His name should be added to the list of fraudsters on nairaland. This is his number 08147830304.
That big man on nairaland that gave out funds to him, should please note that people like him do not deserve help.
If you think I am lying, below are the screenshots of our various chats
In this modern age, you still trust a stranger online?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Ixua:

Kenlinks546 is a fraud, a cheat, a liar and a wicked one.

I contacted nairalanders for an old Nigerian movie, of which isn't on the internet to be used for a drama for the children's church. This wicked man called Kenlinks546, realname, Clement Akpan from Akwa Ibom State reached out to me that he has the movie, we negotiated price and we had an agreement that he will send the file immediately he receives the money. Though I was skeptical about sending him the money first before receiving the file. I felt he is responsible person. He sent me his account number, with details, Account No:3060485556 with A/c name : Akpan R Clement, which I did a transfer to him to him, with agreement to send the file immediately he receives the money. But to my amazement, he started telling me that he will only send it from 12 midnight, I told him he is not keeping to his own side of the bargain. I stayed awake till that time only to discover that he had switched off his line before 12 mid night. I called him in the morning and he said he was sorry, that he slept off. And told me he will send the file immediately, that his phone will soon go off, I waited for 4 hours, calling him severally only for him to tell me through a text that he wants to send it again by mid night. This man still repeated the same thing for the 2nd and 3rd night. I then reached out to him to make a refund to me to enable me get it elsewhere. He said, he will and stopped picking or returning my calls and text. After using a different number to reach he, he said he wanted to open a you tube channel with the movie, that I should not worry and cut the call on me. I then came up with a plan to have a friend of mine who is close to where he is to get the file. I told him to send his location. He bluntly refused, telling me that I should send the person's location on the basis that I want to harm him. I sent the person's location to him and he said he would call the person that day, till that day ended, he never called. I then contacted him again, he told me he would meet with person the next day, only for him to stop picking my calls. I waited and called him the next, he then texted me that he would meet with the person in the evening, only to be told by the person i contacted that he is not picking his calls nor returning his text. Someone like Kenlinks546 will sit down and criticize the government, but come and see the corrupt acts he is doing in his little corner. Someone like this will go on Social media platforms, TV stations and Radio stations to say that the youths of today have no morals and values, when most youths in this our country can never do what he has done. I call on all nairalanders to what this wicked man, a married man at that, someone that should even be cautioning me against such behavior, has done.
This man is a fraud, a cheat, a liar, a scammer and a very unmerciful person and does not deserves any pity. His name should be added to the list of fraudsters on nairaland. This is his number 08147830304.
That big man on nairaland that gave out funds to him, should please note that people like him do not deserve help.
If you think I am lying, below are the screenshots of our various chats
tag mods
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
austino677:
Viking007 come stake on arsenal grin
Get behind me Alabi. It's time for real, safe and zero hbp investments. cheesy

I've been treating malaria for days now, all of a sudden I'm healed. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ogbuu101: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
B92TPTSZSSTSQ-11192

GOOD LUCK!
Incorrect code
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Gentlemen, please empty your account on

R.Madrid vs Barcelona (zoom) ov2.5

I repeat, empty your account on it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Viking007:
Get behind me Alabi. It's time for real, safe and zero hbp investments. cheesy

I've been treating malaria for days now, all of a sudden I'm healed. cheesy

There's absolutely nothing like a zero hbp investment. Risk management is key in all investments wink

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2020
eyizza:

I no just understand for 1xbet oooh! Am yet to be credited. I have refresh my app and their webpage all the same.
I can't stake now until am credited.
am sure they will pay.. that why I prefer 9ja bookies to these foreign ones
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Galactico4ever(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Play r.madrid to win with all your money.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Apologies for the error.

B92TPTSZSSTSQ-111925
Good luck!
alexistaiwo:
B92TPTSZSSTSQ-11192

GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Hammer2019:

You want send people go village this morning?

The 4 odds you posted yesterday enter bush

Why advise someone to empty his account on a programmed bet?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2020
9PBLIVE:
You want send people go village this morning?

The 4 odds you posted yesterday enter bush

Why advise someone to empty his account on a programmed bet?

And you had to mention the 4odds that lost, with no mention of the ones that have won?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2020
If care is not taken, hammer2019 might be the new DELTATEAM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Hammer2019:

And you had to mention the 4odds that lost, with no mention of the ones that have won?

Stop making it seems like it's 100% sure

Anything can happen.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ogbuu101: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2020
12AD:
Lemme post this here.
Today is d last day,Hamburger doesn't have anything to play for.
Win or lose,they're still 4th.
What's d secret?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Bet9ja na yeye bookie sha.

money wey I withdraw yesterday, they bounce am back

Now I am in pains
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mistercharles: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2020
12AD:
Lemme post this here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Galactico4ever(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Be careful of the amount you risk.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ogbuu101: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Merrybet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Today is d last day,Hamburger doesn't have anything to play for.
Win or lose,they're still 4th.
What's d secret?
do the maths

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hammer2019:

Already won wink

I won't be wasting further data to post any game on zoom here again. Anytime my conscience worries me, I post screenshots of winnings kiss

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hammer2019:

0-3

Won
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by COZA(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Nice one. Check your mail cool

done, please check yours.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Booking Number:ZQS33ZN

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
He has the HD version and the video is not sharp. From that line you don't need VAR for confirmation.
Did you bother asking for a short clip and since you have someone in that location, he could have been a middle man.
People can be wicked.
People can be daft. wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tolu121:
If care is not taken, hammer2019 might be the new DELTATEAM
Haaaaaaaaa.Fear God na.The difference is clear.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by schumastic(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
tobicool:
Okay
Morning games

Congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
tobicool:
If you played my morning game pls get ready for today's 6 draws. Supposed to be 7 draw but one started already.
Just show me Ur ticket and get it.
Do you have a WhatsApp group or people or another thing cause I have a feeling you'll soon hit it big.Hit me up abeg.I wish you good luck with your remaining matches.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by odiagabros(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
tobicool:
If you played my morning game pls get ready for today's 6 draws. Supposed to be 7 draw but one started already.
Just show me Ur ticket and get it.

Low stake though

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hammer2019:

Already won wink

I won't be wasting further data to post any game on zoom here again. Anytime my conscience worries me, I post screenshots of winnings kiss
ur good BT I day always miss ur game.........y na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.