Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2346906 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
I hope you don't have nightmares tonight cheesy

You want more?
I'll ignore irrelevant mentions from now on....

9PBLIVE, show me your bank statement, and I'll re-credit you undecided
Dm me your WhatsApp number with proof
cheesy cheesy 12AD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:

See that percentage most times people's votes probably tipsters or the general punters most times influence the percentage movement.But you see fore.bet they won't release plenty games or they might release it late but it's computer generated as they get their algorithm with stats, form,key players etc.Im not hyping them as they also fail most times but I think since he's facing draws it might be more beneficial.Well whatever rocks his boat I wish him success.
The last time I predicted draws with fore bet 2/4, they are really trying

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
I hope you don't have nightmares tonight cheesy

You want more?

Dm me your WhatsApp number with proof
What's my business with you? Who you epp? Stop playing on people's intelligence.Before you came, this thread was.Its just the way people here cannot think and fathom, insulting and denying your fellow man because of crumbs.Ive also staked all this last year but i spent it and lost the remaining due to wrong decisions.Im not even half as rich as you but after this weekend my class would have upgraded than many others here so just do the right thing and don't bleep shit up.Good day.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Seankhalifa: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Peson help me with tickets abeg... I neva win Bet before
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
[s]I hope you don't have nightmares tonight cheesy

You want more?

Dm me your WhatsApp number with proof[/s]
rare photo of 12AD

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:

What's my business with you? Who you epp? Stop playing on people's intelligence.Before you came, this thread was.Its just the way people here cannot think and fathom, insulting and denying your fellow man because of crumbs.Ive also staked all this last year but i spent it and lost the remaining due to wrong decisions.Im not even half as rich as you but after this weekend my class would have upgraded than many others here so just do the right thing and don't bleep shit up.Good day.
remember me in thy kingdom come
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
what
1xbet will void the game and pay the rest.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:

What's my business with you? Who you epp? Stop playing on people's intelligence.Before you came, this thread was.Its just the way people here cannot think and fathom, insulting and denying your fellow man because of crumbs.Ive also staked all this last year but i spent it and lost the remaining due to wrong decisions.Im not even half as rich as you [b]but after this weekend my class would have upgraded than many others here [/b]so just do the right thing and don't bleep shit up.Good day.
at the bolded ; so you mean everyone here is broke and are beggars? undecided

Ya'll would allow this gay insult ya'll like this cheesy

I'm out of here for real...
9PBLIVE, I'm still waiting undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
tobicool:

i dont. most people on my channel back then doe that and they cashout most times 95% of the time but I wont like to do that. The drive dies once i digress to that option.
for me na ft draw o no deal.
You've got tough potential, I like that. You will hit it big, don't worry. smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
See as they turned a betting thread to comedy Central abi night of a thousand laughs yesterday.I was just shaking my head instead of laughing.Someine won and was expectant, expectations were just dashed.Im just trying to imagine if he had collected something on credit pending when he will pay back.Punters dont worry I'm still waiting for the day they'll tell you all to show your dicks or post your gf's nudes for stipends.Smh

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:

So it's statarea you are even using to predict? Do you use fore.bet or windrawin cause I think they have more probability of draws predictions than statarea especially fore.bet.

Yes, I use statarea and I know those too. Statarea algorithms works well with my formula.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
9PBLIVE:
exactly
I thought the same. I wondering who have try chance mix on forebet games, looks good.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
rare phote of 12AD
rare photo of the real prophet doing his thing as a conductor grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You've got tough potential, I like that. You will hit it big, don't worry. smiley

Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wharlay23(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2020
best 2odds of the day

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:

oga, this is the last transaction on my account.

Share your own proof, a debit alert message
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2020
wharlay23:
best 2odds of the day
I'll stake on this actually, and If it comes through, I'd be happy to send funds to you

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2020
tobicool:

Yes, I use statarea and I know those too. Statarea algorithms works well with my formula.
Ok that's cool.I wish you success in your predictions.What I suggest for you is since you are going to drop your tips for a fee.You can play the normal amount of your draws for yourself then drop at least 3 draws.The one you're most sure of on a WhatsApp or telegram group you create, because you know someone people even like to stake high on draws especially singles.Then with your success rate you can expand or increase.Maybe you've already thought about it though cause I was only suggesting.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Peson help me with tickets abeg... I neva win Bet before
Booking Number:ZQ5V22Y
CC : All
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:

I never said so.Be there twisting words out of my mouth.In fact you are the one who taunts and abuses people of being poor.Mugu.And lastly you can bring your wife or your kid sister so they can know how a gay behaves that's even if I will find them appealing.

E ma pariwo, your money na just audio.Na audio, na audio ooh

Audio Merchant.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
rare photo of the real prophet doing his thing as a conductor grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Have a nice day ahead everyone. I'm out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2020
No location was dropped

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by siempere(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
grin grin grin grin

Bro stop replying all these, relax do the betting u came for, we dey expect ur winning games nwanne.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JPAlagwu(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Na your father age mate you dey use play abi?

12AD just thank your God you didn't send the 15k to this arrogant bastard.. just imagine the arrogance of a crumbie
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JPAlagwu(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2020
sukhothai:
angry Edit my name commot there..

You bin de here 2016/2017 this one you remember me as an OG..

I no de hustle crumbs to bet o... Urgent matter sha hook me for throat

baba..begging for crumb na begging for crumb.. I no ask you whether you wan use am bet or not.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
1=I have 100k yet am still broke 2=I have 1m yet am still broke 3=I have 50k yet am still broke meaning broke na broke base on ur level

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
grin grin grin grin

bye bye
[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JPAlagwu(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Chimeka you are very STUPID

did I beg him for any money?

your stupid papa na him be chimeka..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
No location was dropped
You will find 12AD here

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.