Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2337502 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Maticja: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
This people no wan pay me because i no und o
piggyvestashawo:
disadvantage of 1xbet

They have all your accounts and ip on their records.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ClownPrinceOfPi: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
nurez305:
he only need 15k to carry arsenal @ 8.45 odd and still win the same amount which he was trying to use the wasted 300k to win...

Too bad
If it were only 2 odds then his loss is justified but staking on a low odd like this especially in a cup game that teams fight anyhow just showed how uncalculative he was.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
After my annoyance with last Barcelona match that casted my 124Usd on bet365, I finally settle with them and still carry them straight win today grin.... I'm sure most people here are in my shoe...

That 1.61 was the surest odd I have never seen, but they have reduce it to 1.50 now grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
SaintHilary:
"football is just like biscuits, u cant tell where it would crack and statistics in football are like mini skirt, it doesn't reveal the main thing no matter how short it is"....

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Maticja:
Lol they asked for me to send atm card which i did now again dem dan dey request for bank statement which shows my transaction with them.
Bank statement, I hate this part. If your bank support statement via email, this could reduce some labour and time. Some bank apps even have the bank statement feature. You need to send it to them, showing the transactions.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ClownPrinceOfPi: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
nurez305:
After my annoyance with last Barcelona match that casted my 124Usd on bet365, I finally settle with them and still carry them straight win today grin.... I'm sure most people here are in my shoe...

That 1.61 was the surest odd I have never seen, but they have reduce it to 1.50 now grin grin
Both have nothing to play for but I picked barca win because of Messi's race with benzema for the pichichi.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Maticja:
This people no wan pay me because i no und o
I love 1xbet and I use them a lot because of their faster withdrawal.... but still, there ways are not clean at all and always looking for a way to swindle people of their hard earned money. Why not give room for the verification immediately someone register on their website just like bet365 and co and not when someone win big that he/she will start running up and down for verification. at least someone will know his fate if the verification is successful or not before putting his money on their website.... I don't really like their idea at all and all this is just to scam those without requirement for verifiaction
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Both have nothing to play for but I picked barca win because of Messi's race with benzema for the pichichi.
they have nothing to play for but at least barca will try and win to put smile to their fans face and also a warm up match for the incoming match against napoli.... it is a risk which I believed will pay off.... 1.61 at Barcelona worse form against Alaves is far better than 1.12 man city against Aston Vila For me.... and if I lose this kind of bet, I won't feel it

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Goddys(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
nurez305:
he only need 15k to carry arsenal @ 8.45 odd and still win the same amount which he was trying to use the wasted 300k to win...

Too bad

He's not an intelligent punter.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by merrybet: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Guys,be careful when dealing with merrybet.
Placed a livebet of over 1.5 1st half on Famalicao-Boavista.
The 2nd goal came 4 minutes after.
Checked later and saw even though d game was settled as won,they cancelled it and returned my stake.
Texted them on Twitter, they replied all bets staked b/w so so time were cancelled bla bla.
I'm sure if d second goal didn't come,they won't return my stake

Hello ogbuefi677, we trust you and yours are very well. Regarding your complaint, we can confirm you reached out to our Customer services team and we advised you on what actually happened.

Please be informed that we had open markets during a video review from 22:57:24 to 22:58:10. Your bet was registered at exactly 22:57, which was when we had open markets. There was a video review at the time, which a penalty was to be decided. At that time, odds were not meant to be displayed for customers. However, customers who staked within the time frame, 22:57:24 to 22:58:10 all got their stakes returned.

All inconveniences are highly regretted.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TIKAMBABA1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Goddys:

He's not an intelligent punter.
You spoke my mind.maybe he is a Manchester city fan.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by triggaSG(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
osheyyy...everybody Don turn intelligent investor all of a sudden.... everything na still bet...it comes and it goes....lol

hailings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ogbuefi677(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
merrybet:

Hello ogbuefi677, we trust you and yours are very well. Regarding your complaint, we can confirm you reached out to our Customer services team and we advised you on what actually happened.

Please be informed that we had open markets during a video review from 22:57:24 to 22:58:10. Your bet was registered at exactly 22:57, which was when we had open markets. There was a video review at the time, which a penalty was to be decided. At that time, odds were not meant to be displayed for customers. However, customers who staked within the time frame, 22:57:24 to 22:58:10 all got their stakes returned.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Keep staying safe.
Your system will not accept a bet during a dangerous attack by any of the teams talk more of during a VAR review.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
merrybet:

Keep staying safe.
Try and make your website more smarter to read and go along with any match.... if they had lose that penalty, you won't be saying this and your management will cash in all the stake. Most website don't lock their option when there is a penalty rather they reduce the odd until the penalty is score because not all penalty lead to a goal.

You guys are one of the oldest bookie in Nigeria but still lacking behind which is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Maticja: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Them dan finally remove the money from my acct... naso my 15k go�
nurez305:
I love 1xbet and I use them a lot because of their faster withdrawal.... but still, there ways are not clean at all and always looking for a way to swindle people of their hard earned money. Why not give room for the verification immediately someone register on their website just like bet365 and co and not when someone win big that he/she will start running up and down for verification. at least someone will know his fate if the verification is successful or not before putting his money on their website.... I don't really like their idea at all and all this is just to scam those without requirement for verifiaction
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by petux(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
motta:
Stake all you got..
Can I see this market on sportybet??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
mohd001:

but making careful selections usually bring profit that outweigh loss in d long run!
careful selection for huge stake you cant afford to lose is one of the most dangerous bet.... the best bet is sgaking with free money giving to you..... you will always win with that kind of bet because you know is not your money and when it loss, there will be no pain or gain
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Maticja: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
1xbet na scam
Stephenmoka4:
Bank statement, I hate this part. If your bank support statement via email, this could reduce some labour and time. Some bank apps even have the bank statement feature. You need to send it to them, showing the transactions.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
If you have NGN2,000 that you are not using, old stake it on this game. Otherwise, stake what you can afford to loose. Even higher.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Maticja:
Them dan finally remove the money from my acct... naso my 15k go�
too bad

I'm actually scared of staking huge with them.... if only they can Gove room to do verification whenever you want, I would have love to do mine now before do any serious business with them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by merrybet: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
nurez305:
Try and make your website more smarter to read and go along with any match.... if they had lose that penalty, you won't be saying this and your management will cash in all the stake. Most website don't lock their option when there is a penalty rather they reduce the odd until the penalty is score because not all penalty lead to a goal.

You guys are one of the oldest bookie in Nigeria but still lacking behind which is very bad

Hello nurez305, we trust you and yours are very well. Regarding your feedback, please be informed that your request has been sent to the department in charge for a review.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by willty4(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please help with fund to play this it may be a luck day abeg

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by petux(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
greendice:
If you have NGN2,000 that you are not using, old stake it on this game. Otherwise, stake what you can afford to loose. Even higher.

Please stop posting this sickening and annoying market. So your deluded mind is telling you that all those teams you picked there are going to play FT Draw? Huh?. Anyone that play any of your game needs brain check.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
greendice:

You're one of those people I wouldn't want to associate with. How can you be doing the same thing everyday? Sending people to the village is your hobby.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
greendice:
You deserve to win Alabi agent of the year

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ClownPrinceOfPi: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
greendice:
Collect loan from fairmoney play am.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sweden » Superettan

Brage - Orgryte

BTTS (YES)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Maticja:
1xbet na scam
What the hell... sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Collect loan from fairmoney play am.

Noted!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
NLReposter:
You deserve to win Alabi agent of the year

Noted!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TUNEX89(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
okpaniokpani:
Sweden » Superettan
Brage - Orgryte
BTTS (YES)
If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.