Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2347159 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It's like your parent no teach how to respond to elders online..you better carry your busybody comot...a sane person will deduce positive meaning from my reply but dullards will see it as insult

you are part of the reason most people lose here or don't play most games respectable people drop here. no wonder why those who leave her and move to twitter see some success, because at least they can be organized in some way, not some kid roaming around talking smack
if you did, you will be blocked asap

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Sociology555:
who?
check the moniker he gave you for the phone number to contact for funding.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Na you give me degree?
So you sef dey wish make them ban me?....na Imes go deal with you las las

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by holuwajobar(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Have u ever book 10 games and all of them cut? embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Puskin I will like you to know that this lady is suffering from hatred and jealousy..and it seems no guy have ever ask her out and she is maybe in her late 30s.

just look at you, how do you feel after writing that? have you had your breakfast? so you know people living real lives and going through hard times are all here looking to play games and provide or receive solutions. But just look at you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
So you sef dey wish make them ban me?....na Imes go deal with you las las
imes kii you there

be like tolu, stop trolling

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2020
beckNcall:

you are part of the reason most people lose here or don't play most games respectable people drop here. no wonder why those who leave her and move to twitter see some success, because at least they can be organized in some way, not some kid roaming around talking smack
if you did, you will be blocked asap
I just hope you ain't this bitter offline because I don't get why you see offense in my "meaningful, positive and responsible" reply to that fellow..and I will urge you to learn to smile and remove bitterness from your mind because bitterness kills faster than gambling

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2020
9PBLIVE:
imes kii you there

be like tolu, stop trolling
I was not trolling angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by itsmolep(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Play everything over 1.5 or remove the napoli game, they struggle with any team ATM

thanks man

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I was not trolling angry
it's his money not yours

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2020
beckNcall:

just look at you, how do you feel after writing that? have you had your breakfast? so you know people living real lives and going through hard times are all here looking to play games and provide or receive solutions. But just look at you
now I get your problem.. All what I wrote fit your offline profile cool I am sorry for trying to make you "Smile",I promise to let you be.. Have a ......day

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2020
9PBLIVE:
it's his money not yours
K
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I just hope you ain't this bitter offline because I don't get why you see offense in my "meaningful, positive, responsible" reply to that fellow..and I will urge you to learn to smile and remove bitterness from your mind because bitterness kills faster than gambling

please self reflect because life is not easy, we need fun though but not your silly antics, you can be funny but still helpful. As you are now, bet me if 10,000 won't feed you for this week? dont be an impulsive troll, nobody rewards u for that only your self indulgent nasty thoughts

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alikor2(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Recommended Free Prediction Tips (Tuesday 14th January 2020)
ENGLAND – FA CUP
20:05 Tottenham – Middlesbrough = Tip: Home Win
19:45 Tranmere – Watford = Tip: Away Win
19:45 Newcastle – Rochdale = Tip: Home Win

ITALY – COPPA ITALIA
14:00 Napoli – Perugia = Tip: Home Win
17:00 Lazio – Cremonese = Tip: Home Win
19:45 Inter – Cagliari = Tip: Home Win

GREECE – GREECE CUP
17:30 Aris Thessaloniki – Xanthi Tip: Home Win
15:15 Atromitos Athens – Volos Nps = Tip: Home Eithjer Halves

ISRAEL – STATE CUP
17:20 Hapoel UMM Al Fahm – Maccabi Haifa = Tip: Away Win Or Draw
17:15 Hapoel Nazrat Elit – Maccabi Petah Tikva = Tip: Over 1.5 Goals

PORTUGAL – TACA DE PORTUGAL
18:00 Porto – Varzim = Tip: Home Win
21:15 Benfica – Rio Ave = Tip: Home Win

TURKEY – KUPASI
13:00 Basaksehir – Kirklarelispor = Tip: Home Win
17:30 Kayserispor – Fenerbahce = Tip: Away Win
15:30 Sivasspor – Malatya Bld Spor = Tip: Home Win Either Halves

Source: https://www.nedsoccer.com/free-prediction-tips-tuesday-14th-january-2020/

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2020
beckNcall:

please self reflect because life is not easy, we need fun though but not your silly antics, you can be funny but still helpful. As you are now, bet me if 10,000 won't feed you for this week? dont be an impulsive troll, nobody rewards u for that only your self indulgent nasty thoughts
you don't know my account balance neither do you know how much I spend to feed myself every week ...I ain't a troll..I saw a post that needed urgent and truthful response and I gave the truth out to him and the guy did not see offense in my reply but you took offense because of "what I don't know" ...kindly stop mentioning me...please? Will you? Please?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2020
You lot bashing me angry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2020
Continue to post your ID for crumbs lazy man
dimexy247:
E pain am. Hug the next available transformer.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
you don't know my account balance neither do you know how much I spend to feed myself every week ...I ain't a troll..I saw a post that needed urgent and truthful response and I gave the truth out to him and the guy did not see offense in my reply but you took offense because of "what I don't know" ...kindly stop mentioning me...please? Will you? Please?

what truth? that's ridicule and only trolls ridicule or say nonsensical things. glad you have a change of heart

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josskute(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2020
beckNcall:

what truth? that's ridicule and only trolls ridicule or say nonsensical things. glad you have a change of heart
Can you kindly point out the nonsensical part..because it seems me replying you is utterly inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2020
so I found where my friend gets this chart from cheesy Digtipping twitter.
the stats yesterday was crazy, let's hope for today

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Can you kindly point out the nonsensical part..because it seems me replying you is utterly inconsequential

please let me do something important worth my time, adios

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2020
beckNcall:

please let me do something important worth my time, adios
have a nice day.."No Hate" cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by eunisam: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2020
Kingbrighto:
pls resend this games coupon, its bringing code expired

B91AWSTZWZEST-1170965

B936AWSTZCARRC-4794195

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2020
nawa

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by darthv: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2020
Www.hotpredictionsite.com have a very high success rate.
I use them and it worked a lot

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Betnomore: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2020
My SportYYbett remix

Viking007:
Z3D7YXPT, B922AWSTEZZZWR-872413.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2020
beckNcall:
Vikings stephenmoka fucklove 21void whitelighter tolu my son.. see this..

please let's put our heads together, I want to relocate to Bahamas by june
the odd was 5.1? or am I interpreting it wrong?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
beckNcall:
so I found where my friend gets this chart from cheesy Digtipping twitter.
the stats yesterday was crazy, let's hope for today
Twitter handle please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.