Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2344296 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmnn NAwa. Ooo ..nside life, l don't know why in your life you do feel big ,relegating other to zero level...''Aronipin EDA''....l know God Almighty will turn me to ''corner stone'' and put shame to your face by His grace
KlNGPlN:

so you can go there and beg for crumbs? shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dahgifted(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Corrosiveman:
Am funding at cheap rates #500 for #450 naira airtime Bet9ja only
do giveaway first to test your credibility.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by shurlar50(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
myBETmostCAST:
in fulfillment of the above promise guys please just quote me with your bet ID. I'll be able to fund only the first 10 persons thank you. please let's be orderly.
1085011 shurlar50
Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Eh baba chain....am loyal eeee
DamonSalvatore:
FeliciaOja until your professional goofy as can replicate something like this... I no wan hear any noise from you again

Is like you are mad self cuz your mouth no de close... Winning 5k make you feel say you don arrive
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2020
FeliciaOja:

You have not even won anything and your making noise. SMH
Winners dey talk no mean say losers like you go chuck mouth.
Go and waste your money since una no get sense. U Wey never win shishi dey follow talk undecided
i go de here when alabi go collect all him money back from you..

Him the ginger you with coins now... Body de sweet you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Melaye(f): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
myBETmostCAST:
in fulfillment of the above promise guys please just quote me with your bet ID. I'll be able to fund only the first 10 persons thank you. please let's be orderly.
mastermelaye 9515865
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Damosoftic(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2020
myBETmostCAST:

Damosoftic21

God bless
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TUNEX89(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2020
blaquemyc:
subtle jab
I believe by now he should be making millions by his x1 & x2. Or don't you think so ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
this one doesn't understand the word grace...

In 2017 i was in otukpo live when a 17 year old ss2 boy was waiting for the last game on his 42million naira ticket... It was man city then vs monaco i think... Thank God for Leroy Sane that day... I guess you would call the boy a professional??

Just recently i heard another 17 year old teen won 43 million again this year

You with your much talked professionalism is only winning paltry sums (4k, 3k) all that you would still donate back to alabi... Orishirishi somebody.... Allow us to rest ahbg

I still have the Screenshots of the game the otukpo boy picked..... He picked man city vs stoke u5.5 when man city where in excellent scoring form... A professional like you would have picked ov 1.5....guess how many the game ended?? 0 - 0...

Forget guy.... It's all grace!! There's no manual here... It's just to be trying till luck finds you
The reason I won 5k is because I stake low
If I stake like 2k in all those matches I will be bouncing off with atleast 40k
I'm just doing this for fun
I can stay weeks without betting
It's not a do or die affair unlike you guys
I use 100h to win 5k, lol the staking power was low so what do u expect??
I have won 40k with 1.5k
So you seeing me win 5k is because I didn't stake high so calm down u still be amateur punter

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corrosiveman(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
dahgifted:
do giveaway first to test your credibility.
I would fund you first no be today I begin do biznez
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by greenalwaz: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2020
katako:
Pls boss how can l get this man's contact,l beg
Whose contact do u want,sir?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2020
8233171 adeteju123(bet9ja)
myBETmostCAST:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
FeliciaOja:

The reason I won 5k is because I stake low
If I stake like 2k in all those matches I will be bouncing off with atleast 40k
I'm just doing this for fun
I can stay weeks without betting
It's not a do or die affair unlike you guys
I use 100h to win 5k, lol the staking power was low so what do u expect??
I have won 40k with 1.5k
So you seeing me win 5k is because I didn't stake high so calm down u still be amateur punter
the people that won millions staked how much?? Same 100 naira

ChizzyBuna you are just a drunk attention seeking fool... Gerrara here... Morafvcka
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
TUNEX89:
I believe by now he should be making millions by his x1 & x2. Or don't you think so ?
lol, true talk sha, if to say na by 1x x2 even me sef for dey compete wit Dangote by now.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2020
God bless you my brother, l just need contact of those professional that use to do 2 odds roll over sir
greenalwaz:
Whose contact do u want,sir?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
the people that won millions staked how much?? Same 100 naira

ChizzyBuna you are just a drunk attention seeking fool... Gerrara here... Morafvcka
grin grin grin
I love bathing in the tears of my haters..
Cry me a river..
upon all the money you don waste for Alabi
U no even win shishi..chaiii
Spirit of poverty really loves you..

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Good to be back from ban.So you mean to tell me his hair has refused to grow despite the prayers from prayer warriors na wa oh.
it is somewhat of a blessing

When he goes to the salon for a cut...they do charge him #100 instead of the usual #400...
Cux nature has already done ¾ of the work... That saves his broke daddy's boys ass some money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Corrosiveman:
No 1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2020
FeliciaOja:

grin grin grin
I love bathing in the tears of my haters..
Cry me a river..
upon all the money you don waste for Alabi
U no even win shishi..chaiii
Spirit of poverty really loves you..
run through my profile and show me a single posts where I bet

Son of a drunkard is also a drunkard.... Leave your mama name use your own name start moniker
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dahgifted(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Corrosiveman:
0ya na 3258218 PELEMOH
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by greenalwaz: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2020
katako:
God bless you my brother, l just need contact of those professional that use to do 2 odds roll over sir
check Twitter/ Telegram for Mr banks, lifeofAduni ,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Oga l beg could you screen short the boy'slip may be one can tap knowledge of selection there ,l beg
DamonSalvatore:
this one doesn't understand the word grace...

In 2017 i was in otukpo live when a 17 year old ss2 boy was waiting for the last game on his 42million naira ticket... It was man city then vs monaco i think... Thank God for Leroy Sane that day... I guess you would call the boy a professional??

Just recently i heard another 17 year old teen won 43 million again this year

You with your much talked professionalism is only winning paltry sums (4k, 3k) all that you would still donate back to alabi... Orishirishi somebody.... Allow us to rest ahbg

I still have the Screenshots of the game the otukpo boy picked..... He picked man city vs stoke u5.5 when man city where in excellent scoring form... A professional like you would have picked ov 1.5....guess how many the game ended?? 0 - 0...

Forget guy.... It's all grace!! There's no manual here... It's just to be trying till luck finds you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Thanx boss
greenalwaz:
check Twitter/ Telegram for Mr banks, lifeofAduni ,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
it is somewhat of a blessing

When he goes to the salon for a cut...they do charge him #100 instead of the usual #400...
Cux nature has already done ¾ of the work... That saves his broke daddy's boys ass some money
Bros you wicked ooh. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Somebody posted a game here
In the game selections I saw
Sheffield to win leiscester
Thank God I edited it..
Some punters here are very dumb oo

Again I repeat avoid copying any games posted here without cross checking..
Some punters here don't even know what they are doing

FeliciaOja:

I'm smarter than that..
I don't choose games because of odds.
Bookies use odds to decieve amateur punters like you.
If u did ur research u will know that OSASUNA give Barca tough time.
So I choose 12 double chance.
Instead of straight won for Barca
We bet with sense not odds
Who odds help??
Now I'm waiting for inter so I can cash out my 6k.
I wish I staked higher sef

FeliciaOja:

The reason you and other amateur punters lost is because of too much confidence in Barca.
The bookies decieved you with odds
I selected 12 double chance.
Instead of Barca straight win.
Bet with sense and stop following odds.
Odds will decieve you. U guys are still learning in this forum

FeliciaOja:
@youngcee you are an amateur punter... That's a fact
Y'all need to learn from me

Bunch of wackos always dashing alabi pocket money everyday grin ; D grin

FeliciaOja:

I'm telling you!!
too many amateur punters here.
Well, they will learn the hard way
I warned them about avoiding Straight Wins on some matches.
Over confidence is very bad
But their greediness won't let them use their head.

FeliciaOja:

Eyaaa
Baba Thomas the unbeliever.. See as all of una just lock up in misery after I posted my ticket grin grin grin
E pain them
Bunch of amateurs.
Losers like you and yongcee will forever be wasting your pocket money on Alabi.

FeliciaOja:

You are a smart punter...
Not all these mumu Straight win punters

ChizzyBuna:

I'm a proud crumbiee
Atleast let us laugh.. forget games Wey cut

FeliciaOja:
ZLRBGJH

stake 300 to win 29k

Stake responsibly
May the gods be with you..

FeliciaOja:

[s]Na Norway league games cast am
That league na rubbish league

Jerv FC dey lose 0-2 60th min
70mins 1-2
80mins 2-2
94th min 3-2
Lmao.. I'm done with that leaugue.
Their no.1 team for table dey collect trashing from no.14th for table[/s]

FeliciaOja:

Did you edit it before playing??

Oga! You make too much noise, you sound very arrogant to your follow punters and you lie a lot.

You think it's by packing low odds abi? The pics attached is your game yesterday were you packed low odds to meet your target. I have to drop 100h on it to see what will become of it.

Remember I told you last night that I have something for you? Well this is it, the tomatoes you planted in Alabi's farm is ready for good stew.

Enjoy your red and stop talking trash here.

Matured punter!
Wise punter!
Tomatoes distributor!
High staker indeed!
Crumbee crumbomite!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Same shiit
Different day.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Don't bother broda,l've got it online...chai Omo Na grace oo
katako:
Oga l beg could you screen short the boy'slip may be one can tap knowledge of selection there ,l beg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Zontage:

Oga! You make too much noise, you sound very arrogant to your follow punters and you lie a lot.

You think it's by packing low odds abi? The pics attached is your game yesterday were you packed low odds to meet your target. I have to drop 100h on it to see what will become of it.

Remember I told you last night that I have something for you? Well this is it, the tomatoes you planted in Alabi's farm is ready for good stew.

Matured punter!
Wise punter!
Tomatoes distributor!
High staker indeed!
Crumbee crumbomite!
finishing

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
run through my profile and show me a single posts where I bet

Son of a drunkard is also a drunkard.... Leave your mama name use your own name start moniker
Send me your father's account number
Let me end your family generation curse of poverty.
Tell your mum, I miss her
She forgot her pant in my room last time she came for knackings and I paid her 5k to buy food for you.
Show me some respect.. I'm doing what your poor father can never do

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Zontage:

Matured punter!
Wise punter!
Tomatoes distributor!
High staker indeed!
Crumbee crumbomite!

grin cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.