Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2325408 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2020
mooojy:

HBD bro.Long life in good health and wealth.
As in, they are not even replying my mails before they took that drastic step.
thanks..they are scared of u..imagine d feat u accomplished last week!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Olawalelead(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Eld El Fitr to all my Muslim brothers and sisters
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2020
triggaSG:
can vividly remember when someone talked bout Adunni here the first time..and some iTKs were trying to discredit her without even checking out her record....even when she keeps saying "no bet is sure..no bet is sure....etc" the normal mantra of responsible gambling....and low-key people dey use her games clear 6 figures norms (plenty people from this thread sef)..then one of her rollover burst first day....sharp sharp... them use am as validation of why them dey yab her..lol....better go fund your account and jump on that girl's games....she knows her stuff....and her games speak for her....

hailings brethren.
she's a legend, real recognize real.

I stan Adunni.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2020
triggaSG:
can vividly remember when someone talked bout Adunni here the first time..and some iTKs were trying to discredit her without even checking out her record....even when she keeps saying "no bet is sure..no bet is sure....etc" the normal mantra of responsible gambling....and low-key people dey use her games clear 6 figures norms (plenty people from this thread sef)..then one of her rollover burst first day....sharp sharp... them use am as validation of why them dey yab her..lol....better go fund your account and jump on that girl's games....she knows her stuff....and her games speak for her....

hailings brethren.
I don't know who first brought her games here first but I remember I posted here when she and some followers rolled over 5k to 450k.Some started telling me shit that she posts diff games as rollover even when I told them she posts her rollover game differently.Then her last two rollover attempt which was lost made her to be thrashed and cajoled both here on nl and Twitter but see now everybody is hailing adunni and wants to play her games.This life don't just send anybody concerning your hustle.Just do your thing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

I don't know who first brought her games here first but I remember I posted here when she and some followers rolled over 5k to 450k.Some started telling me shit that she posts diff games as rollover even when I told them she posts her rollover game differently.Then her last two rollover attempt which was lost made her to be thrashed and cajoled both here on nl and Twitter but see now everybody is hailing adunni and wants to play her games.This life don't just send anybody concerning your hustle.Just do your thing.
gbam!!
I am doing 1k to 10m rollover, currently in day 8.
God go give me wisdom to make d right picks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2020
katako:
I beg house who get the bet9ja version of Adunni game l beg in the name of God ooo,no vex my broda and sister...l don't want to do mistake,pls??
bet9ja don't have it, you may play PSG 1x ht, you may also use nairabet, I think they have the ht combo option.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
mooojy:
Don't know what I did to 1xbet. Find out yesterday I could no longer login to my account.
Both app and web, don't you automatically log in when you enter the app/site. Have you requested "forgot password"
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2020
techmaster092:

12ad ban this guy from ever participating in your competition
i wonder if he was sharing wisdom with us or jokes grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Both app and web, don't you automatically log in when you enter the app/site. Have you requested "forgot password"
All bro. Tried all I could but still the same. I have tried to reset the password but still the same.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2020
locust:

Permanent voter's card or National I.d
3 passport photograph
BVN
Nysc discharge certificate.

Good morning bro cheesy
now believe truly that 80 percent of the people on this thread are unemployed graduates

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
now believe truly that 80 percent of the people on this thread are unemployed graduates
You're among the 80% cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
You're among the 80% cool
I am actually among the 97%
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Could you imagine the ever greedy bet9ja increase the odds to 2.47 now without psg game
youngcee:
cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I am actually among the 97%
cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
cheesy
give me 1200 sure odds bro angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2020
katako:
Could you imagine the ever greedy bet9ja increase the odds to 2.47 now without psg game
lol...better change young boys and st gallen to straight win and leave psg.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2020
mooojy:

All bro. Tried all I could but still the same. I have tried to reset the password but still the same.
I guess you have to use betwinner, Mel bet or 22 bets now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
give me 1200 sure odds bro angry
mission impossible...unless u wan dash alabi money undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I guess you have to use betwinner, Mel bet or 22 bets now
22 bets undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
mission impossible...unless u wan dash alabi money undecided
I believe you bro. We can do it. I want to blow alabi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Youngcee happy birthday wishing you long life and prosperity
More money to ur aza
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by triggaSG(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
she's a legend, real recognize real.

I stan Adunni.

gbam. you don get am, bossman. real recognizes real. she's the reason some guys have 6 figures sitting pretty in the account now...and we go still dey Stan am dey go.

hailings

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Mimicue can i have ur number,i have sure 2000 odds for u. cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
22 bets undecided
It's similar to 1xbet, just the colour and background difference.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Corbin:
Youngcee happy birthday wishing you long life and prosperity
More money to ur aza
Thanks bro, u see my pix?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by triggaSG(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

word brother. word. people wey Sabi go Sabi....person wey no want learn go dey find excuse to tear things down.

keep enjoying the loot from her games jare.

hailings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
Thanks bro, u see my pix?
nope
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I believe you bro. We can do it. I want to blow alabi
ok...make i enter kitchen go cook.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2020
triggaSG:

gbam. you don get am, bossman. real recognizes real. she's the reason some guys have 6 figures sitting pretty in the account now...and we go still dey Stan am dey go.

hailings
wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
ok...make i enter kitchen go cook.
naa so abeg I no go kind small sallah meat sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's similar to 1xbet, just the colour and background difference.
nice.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Corbin:
nope
make i post am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.