Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2344167 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lhimeet:
FuckloveJnr check your mail
alright. Will check and reply you once i logout now. Happy sallah cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
MMXX:
In golf which other word refers to the terminology "A whole in one"?
it's a hole in one also knw as an ace.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
dix ground no good but ppl dey win...oga blame ur pessimist sef..dont ever think another person is responsible for ur failure!! Ingrates and slowpokes sef dey talk angry
it was on this same ground that discussions were made about staking on game. And on this same ground he played the game. It was on this same ground innobet and others won their millions(and thousands). Don't complain about the ground. Instead of you guys to forecast, analyse and we bring head together here but NO. Na so so talk full this group. Sometimes you will meet 10-15 pages of total crap. Don't blame the ground

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
who be Kingxy? cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
MMXX:
score with your first shot. No play am. Happens very rarely. I no say na the odds dey call you but dodge am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Been away with field trips, to and fro north and south but thanks be to allah for journey mercies. Today is a special day in my life. In the spirit of sallah, i killed the biggest ram in the market and shared to my neighbours as palliatives.
If you are within PH, you can come and have a plate of delicious pepper soup and assorted drinks all on me. By 10pm today, i will be doing a mega giveaway that would shut down nairaland server till seun pleads for mercy, just get your betteries charged. Barka d'sallah to all muslim ummah, may allah bless and guide our paths to glory cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
gift01:
it was on this same ground that discussions were made about staking on game. And on this same ground he played the game. It was on this same ground innobet and others won their millions(and thousands). Don't complain about the ground. Instead of you guys to forecast, analyse and we bring head together here but NO. Na so so talk full this group. Sometimes you will meet 10-15 pages of total crap. Don't blame the ground
na that guy u for quote na angry u pack anger give me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gabazin080(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Search for dunns or adunni for Twitter!
does she post � her games only on twitter or telegram
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
gift01:
score with your first shot. No play am. Happens very rarely. I no say na the odds dey call you but dodge am
it occurs most times and not very rarely.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
During Sunday service.

Me: Pastor, is it a sin to play football bet?

Pastor: Have you ever shed a sweat while awaiting your ticket to green?

Me: Yes sir, Infact multiple times and all the time sir.

Pastor: Read out Genesis 3:19.

Me: It says "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return"

Pastor: As long as Alabi is making you sweat, nothing do you my son.

Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel reaction while observing in heaven.....

12AD:
i wonder if he was sharing wisdom with us or jokes grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Pendex: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Leave betting and engage in something more productive..

Most of us have heard about crypto currencies, but not many has decided to make do of this opportunity to become financially free.

11 years ago, Bitcoin did not amount to much, ignored by a lot of people. fast forward to 2020, one bitcoin is worth about 3.6 million naira. Does this ring a bell? Imagine if u had bought even just 1 Bitcoin back den, by now u should have had 3.6 million with u.

Now ethereum is making d waves and u still are ignoring it. Rather than saving in ur bank which doesn't even give u any interest but instead debits u, why don't u buy and save with ethereum?

One of d big differences between the rich and the poor is the ability to invest wisely.

If u haven't invested in ethereum, den go do dat now. Just last week, the price was 127k, fast forward to today in less than 4 days ethereum is worth approx. 145k!!

A lot of people have the money stored up in banks, I consider this a very stupid idea.

Earlier this year, I told a guy who was looking for a good investment to make, that if he can't find one, he should use the money to buy and save ethereum (which was around 33k den)!!

He bluntly refused, claiming that he won't. Just recently, he came to me telling me to guide him through the process of buying and selling crypto currencies, because as I predicted, ethereum had a massive increase in value, regretting while he never invested.

Imagine he had gotten 3-4 ethereum which at then was priced 33k, he would have gotten about 580k with the current ethereum pricing of 145k..imagine the profit undecided lipsrsealed

Never miss this opportunity to invest in this growing gold!! U could buy and save...
Statistics shows one ethereum might get up to 500k by the end of this year..

U can't afford to purchase one ethereum @145k? Start small, buying and saving as little as u can afford
or
DM me now for another means to accumulate unlimited amount of ethereum with just 10k and a little bit of hardwork!!
Dm on WhatsApp now @signature below

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
it occurs most times and not very rarely.
Hope you sabi hole in 1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
[s]During Sunday service.

Me: Pastor, is it a sin to play football bet?

Pastor: Have you ever shed a sweat while awaiting your ticket to green?

Me: Yes sir, Infact multiple times sir.

Pastor: Read out Genesis 3:19.

Me: It says "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return"

Pastor: As long as Alabi is making you sweat, nothing do you my son.[/s]

it's still early for this nonsense.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
na that guy u for quote na angry u pack anger give me.
no vex my gee

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
gift01:
Hope you sabi hole in 1
i do watch golf.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
i do watch golf.
go read about hole in one pls.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hole_in_one
The chance of an average golfer making a hole in one at approximately 12,500 to 1, and the odds of a tour professional at 2,500 to 1.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by COZA(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
Been away with field trips, to and fro north and south but thanks be to allah for journey mercies. Today is a special day in my life. In the spirit of sallah, i killed the biggest ram in the market and shared to my neighbours as palliatives.
If you are within PH, you can come and have a plate of delicious pepper soup and assorted drinks all on me. By 10pm today, i will be doing a mega giveaway that would shut down nairaland server till seun pleads for mercy, just get your betteries charged. Barka d'sallah to all muslim ummah, may allah bless and guide our paths to glory cool

Amin..Barka d'sallah bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pendex,you posted off topic,but you gave a million dollars advice.
cryptocurrency is taking over,i will invest in eth.
only the wise will understand.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
gift01:
The chance of an average golfer making a hole in one at approximately 12,500 to 1, and the odds of a tour professional at 2,500 to 1.
ok..lemme check it out.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alabimustcry: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adunni wise pass punters
if she drop a game and the game won thousand of punters will compensate her, if her game cut, bookies compensate her becos many punters on telegram and twitter use her referal link to open account.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
lots of ethereum Ponzi scams masked as "investments" are going on....egungun be careful..na onions you dey cut grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alabimustcry: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
2019prophets:
lots of ethereum Ponzi scams masked as "investments" are going on....egungun be careful..na onions you dey cut grin
you just carry empty head on your chest...if you dont know how it works you will ask..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
gift01:
true,it's rare.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
2019prophets:
get luno & blockchain,then do ur thing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
alabimustcry:
Adunni wise pass punters
if she drop a game and the game won thousand of punters will compensate her, if her game cut, bookies compensate her becos many punters on telegram and twitter use her referal link to open account.

she had a bad day, it was'nt deliberate.

the way u guys think baffles me angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gabazin080(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
alabimustcry:
adunni one game is about to cast
bro pls gimme her telegram link �. I don't see her games on games on twitter just comments from her
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gabazin080(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
she had a bad day, it was'nt deliberate.

the way u guys think baffles me angry
bro pls gimme her telegram link �, I don't see her games on twitter just comments and retweets
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
gabazin080:
bro pls gimme her telegram link �. I don't see her games on games on twitter just comments from her
go to twitter,search for adunni.u will see her telegram link in her profile.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
MMXX:
An ace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
youngcee:
get luno & blockchain,then do ur thing.

you're making sense bro but then they make them use trust wallet which is absolutely prone to hacking..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
alabimustcry:
Adunni wise pass punters

is referral bonus paid on loss bet or on deposit of your referer ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
2019prophets:

you're making sense bro but then they make them use trust wallet which is absolutely prone to hacking..
gbam!

na person wey no wise go use "trust wallet"

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)