Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2343839 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KingAlabi: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
AsianTotal:
Nobody Should Screenshot Adunni's Game Here Without Her Permission. It Is Plagiarism To Share Someone's Intellectual Property Publicly Without His/Her Approval.
You Guys Should Not Be Lazy, Go Over To Her Telegram Channel, Get The Game And Play It.
Stop Abusing Privileges.
is it patented?

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by isram: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
fineboynl:
please explain in details all the problem you encountered.
I am not good with long stories, players hardly win their virtual, they delay payout, only God knows how they calculate their weekly commission. If u still wanna go ahead best of luck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by whogoesthere: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
KingAlabi:

can you also mention that in 2017 Bitcoin was worth 7 million naira and billions of people invested in it.
well it lost that value and people that invested then haven't still recovered and might never .

and in 2018 ethereum rose to 200+ plus, it was also rushed, well it crashed massively and people are yet to recover.

morale... everything rises and falls
just make sure you enter at the right time not when the crowd is entering.

even litecoin was worth 200k+ in 2018
well it's worth just 22k now

I never still recover from that one.
inside life....this life no balance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by whogoesthere: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
16+ odds

Feel free to remix

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by whogoesthere: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
16+ odds

Feel free to remix

GL

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
KingAlabi:

can you also mention that in 2017 Bitcoin was worth 7 million naira and billions of people invested in it.
well it lost that value and people that invested then haven't still recovered and might never .

and in 2018 ethereum rose to 200+ plus, it was also rushed, well it crashed massively and people are yet to recover.

morale... everything rises and falls
just make sure you enter at the right time not when the crowd is entering.

even litecoin was worth 200k+ in 2018
well it's worth just 22k now

I never still recover from that one.
hail the King. You have spoken well. We must avoid sales pitch and try to discern what's being marketed to us
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
AsianTotal:
Nobody Should Screenshot Adunni's Game Here Without Her Permission. It Is Plagiarism To Share Someone's Intellectual Property Publicly Without His/Her Approval.
You Guys Should Not Be Lazy, Go Over To Her Telegram Channel, Get The Game And Play It.
Stop Abusing Privileges.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
31/07/20
08:00pm
Chievo - Pescara
Football / Italy Serie B
1X2 - FT (X)
31/07/20
08:00pm
Venezia - Perugia
Football / Italy Serie B
1X2 - FT (X)
31/07/20
09:00pm
Sportivo Luqueno - River Plate (Par)
Football / Paraguay Primera Division
1X2 - FT (X)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
mooojy:

Just got off the phone now with them. I waited for their mails since but they.didn't reply. Just use a guy account to request for a call back. I explained my situation to the lady and I gave her my ID.She told me that I have many accounts with them but when I denied. She just rolled out like 6 different accounts ID that have been accessed from my IP . These are accounts.I managed for people in the past and 2 of them recently. I told her that those accounts are not mine that she can check the names on them. But she told me that's why they are reviewing my account and they will get back to me when they are through with their review that my account will remain locked.
I just weak, 150k is currently locked up.
I can't believe this is happening to me.
M quite sure u called her n u were begging... I told you then stand ur ground and act like a man, who the hell are they to hold ur money, tell them to provide proof on the terms and conditions you agreed on that multiple account via the same ip will get your account locked, what they can't try with other countries they will be trying it with us because they know say una no get levels.... Call them back and tell them they will hear from your lawyer both online and offline and you are going on twitter now to call them out and in 24 hours Nigerians will start doubting their service
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Burnguveren(f): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
mooojy:

Just got off the phone now with them. I waited for their mails since but they.didn't reply. Just use a guy account to request for a call back. I explained my situation to the lady and I gave her my ID.She told me that I have many accounts with them but when I denied. She just rolled out like 6 different accounts ID that have been accessed from my IP . These are accounts.I managed for people in the past and 2 of them recently. I told her that those accounts are not mine that she can check the names on them. But she told me that's why they are reviewing my account and they will get back to me when they are through with their review that my account will remain locked.
I just weak, 150k is currently locked up.
I can't believe this is happening to me.

The money as enter voicemail , I once work for a top bookie here in Nigeria. They do fraustrate customer. I work as customer care agent.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by greenalwaz: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Booking Number:ZJVPCWX 3 events not included are Barcelona Vs Napoli : bet event cannot be accumulated Benfica Vs Porto : bet event is unavailable for now in bet 9ja Zenit S. P Vs LKM : Event not found
Thanks alot
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Burnguveren(f): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
techmaster092:

M quite sure u called her n u were begging... I told you then stand ur ground and act like a man, who the hell are they to hold ur money, tell them to provide proof on the terms and conditions you agreed on that multiple account via the same ip will get your account locked, what they can't try with other countries they will be trying it with us because they know say una no get levels.... Call them back and tell them they will hear from your lawyer both online and offline and you are going on twitter now to call them out and in 24 hours Nigerians will start doubting their service
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DagashSamson: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ireland » Division 1

Athlone - Wexford

Under 2.5 goals
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BrutalJab: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pendex:
Leave betting and engage in something more productive..

Most of us have heard about crypto currencies, but not many has decided to make do of this opportunity to become financially free.

11 years ago, Bitcoin did not amount to much, ignored by a lot of people. fast forward to 2020, one bitcoin is worth about 3.6 million naira. Does this ring a bell? Imagine if u had bought even just 1 Bitcoin back den, by now u should have had 3.6 million with u.

Now ethereum is making d waves and u still are ignoring it. Rather than saving in ur bank which doesn't even give u any interest but instead debits u, why don't u buy and save with ethereum?

One of d big differences between the rich and the poor is the ability to invest wisely.

If u haven't invested in ethereum, den go do dat now. Just last week, the price was 127k, fast forward to today in less than 4 days ethereum is worth approx. 145k!!

A lot of people have the money stored up in banks, I consider this a very stupid idea.

Earlier this year, I told a guy who was looking for a good investment to make, that if he can't find one, he should use the money to buy and save ethereum (which was around 33k den)!!

He bluntly refused, claiming that he won't. Just recently, he came to me telling me to guide him through the process of buying and selling crypto currencies, because as I predicted, ethereum had a massive increase in value, regretting while he never invested.

Imagine he had gotten 3-4 ethereum which at then was priced 33k, he would have gotten about 580k with the current ethereum pricing of 145k..imagine the profit undecided lipsrsealed

Never miss this opportunity to invest in this growing gold!! U could buy and save...
Statistics shows one ethereum might get up to 500k by the end of this year..

U can't afford to purchase one ethereum @145k? Start small, buying and saving as little as u can afford
or
DM me now for another means to accumulate unlimited amount of ethereum with just 10k and a little bit of hardwork!!
Dm on WhatsApp now @signature below

Hope it's not Forsage or Lionshare?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by greenalwaz: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Booking Number:ZJVPCWX
3 events not included are
Barcelona Vs Napoli : bet event cannot be accumulated
Benfica Vs Porto : bet event is unavailable for now in bet 9ja
Zenit S. P Vs LKM : Event not found
Thanks alot .. ... pls have u edited it cos is very low with wat it was before 100k to 12k now??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Burnguveren:

Brother no be only Nigeria. Na everybody for every country. Where 1xbet worse reach. Them go even find vpn for you if you no fit access from another country wey dem ban them. Them dey use this format over 6 to 8years now. Just go read there review, exactly thesame format. Sometimes Na them dey create those fake account to rope customer.
Good..... Time to switch... But its very unfair, 150k this period can last someone for a month
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
techmaster092:

Good..... Time to switch... But its very unfair, 150k this period can last someone for a month
You spend 5k plus a day?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
techmaster092:

Ha wa for you ooh. ��
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Can youngboys and st gallen weh? Last games on my ticket.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
sure they can. Keep your hopes high. Nothing is impossible bro wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
greenalwaz:
Thanks alot .. ... pls have u edited it cos is very low with wat it was before 100k to 12k now??
22k odds with bonus, do know that odds in bet9ja are different from that of 1xbet, the following reasons.
1. odds difference
2. Three games whose markets are unavailable.
3. 1xbet have over 2 but, bet9ja have over 1.5 (there are some games with such event in the slip : over 1.5 odds are lower than over 2.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
techmaster092:

yearly house rent in some places
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
sure they can. Keep your hopes high. Nothing is impossible bro wink
thanks man.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by triggaSG(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
my 2bit....anybody trying to go into ETH...just wait for the next dip (not sure when that's gonna be ..or if it's gonna come at all)....but if you know say you never sort out yourself for the foreseeable coming weeks..don't buy any EtH or Bitcoin oo....there will be no future returns to look forward to when present never dey okay.

hailings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
thanks man.
no forget me in your kingdom o grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
techmaster092:

Played... We go turn am to 3days rollover, adunni got nothing on us

grin grin
What do you think, should I go on with it as rollover.?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
thanks man.
Stgallen 2-0 Up.E don de click small small
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
They should, fear not
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chidexter:
Let's try another five seperate odds
1k to win 5k.
B90TETQTETTTE-3804338

Won

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chidexter:

grin grin
What do you think, should I go on with it as rollover.?
I staked 2k,roll over my guy... Over green dey do the game sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
NNU0000:
You spend 5k plus a day?
No... M considering d worst possible case, a man with responsibilities
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
techmaster092:

No... M considering d worst possible case, a man with responsibilities
Ok I get you.When I was still with my parents, i believe my dad spends more than that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.