Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2331990 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

This is the competition and interested people should mention me with #5days CONTEST
#5days CONTESTS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

This is the competition and interested people should mention me with #5days CONTEST
#5days CONTEST
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Competition information.

15 high quality tipsters would be needed to participate however, everyone wishing to participate will be given a fair chance to prove his/herself and the best 15 qualify for the main competition.

Requirements for trial entries:

1. Prove you can win a betslip containing event(s) of a total of 1.5 odds or more, at least 3 times from now till Sunday.

2. Note that if more than 15 tipsters win 1.5+ odds three times till Sunday, then there would be sorting out.

Sorting out is based on
I. Odds differences (odds of 1.7 and 1.76 would be considered the same but, 1.69 and 1.7 are different)

II. Number of accumulated events in slip.

III.

3. Should there be a void/refund, such will be calculated based on odds left in slip.

4. Would there be only fewer than 15 that won 3 times in a row, then sorting out will also take place for least bad picks punters, losing doesn't kick you out immediately.

5. Losing more than once disqualify one from the entry.

CC Alextso

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

#5days CONTEST
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Melaye(f): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

#5days CONTEST
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Should we start dropping games?

Stephenmoka4
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by VillageBus(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Competition information.

15 high quality tipsters would be needed to participate however, everyone wishing to participate will be given a fair chance to prove his/herself and the best 15 qualify for the main competition.

1. Prove you can win a betslip containing event(s) of a total of 1.5 odds or more, at least 3 times from now till Sunday.

2. Note that if more than 15 tipsters win 1.5+ odds three times till Sunday, then there would be sorting out.

Sorting out is based on
I. Odds differences (odds of 1.7 and 1.76 would be considered the same but, 1.69 and 1.7 are different)

III.

3. Should there be a void/refund, such will be calculated based on odds left in slip.

4. Would there be only fewer than 15 that won 3 times in a row, then sorting out will also take place for least bad picks punters, losing doesn't kick you out immediately.

CC Alextso
5days compe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnayoola(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2020
IsaacIyanda10:

Stephenmoka4
??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ceasaerius: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Competition information.

Sorting out is based on

III.

CC Alextso
Is it to just drop games or to stake games?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by VillageBus(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Are we dropping the games here like pfp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Note: it is not mandatory to play the entry odds, you can just book and copy out the events and mention me. Today would be day one till Sunday, if you missed out on today, no problem provided you make your 3 times of 1.5 odds or more for other days.
If you missed tommorow, there are events that occurs at night that may be placed to cover up.

E.g
Tipster 1
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich (1 X 2)
Pick Home@ 3.25 odds
Should Barcelona win, then you won 1 of 3

Tipster 2 played
Manchester City vs Lyon (1 X 2 & O/U)
Pick Home and over 2.5 @ 1.8 odds
Should Manchester City win and 3+ goals
then tipster 2 won 1 of 3

However Tipster 1 leads on odds differences.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2020
IsaacIyanda10:
Stephenmoka4
You drop it here then mention Stephenmoka4 and #5day contest

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Emaax43: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
House, I will give the update about the competition by 11 AM, it closes at midnight, so mention me with #5days CONTESTS
#5days CONTESTS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2020
It took 7 games for Tipster 3 to make 1.85 odds and 2 games for Tipster 4 to make 1.8 odds.

Tipster 4 leads on less numbers of accumulated events
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4

Are you sure you can handle this alone keeping all these records?.

This is no child"s play considering the number of people that will participate.

Also possibility of people playing smart by editing their bets is very high. (Even pfp that has ticket no. and played with money has this issues not to talk of this one without money and ticket no.)

Again more and more people will join with their alternates. Of course you know many people here have countless monikers to their names.

Think well before you venture into this as it will soil your name big time here even events of several years are still being mentioned.

There is no rush, you guys can sit down and think of another ways that will eradicate all that I have raised and come up with a better and organized ways to do this.

People are very toxic here and you may not like the outcome.

Just my cent

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

You drop it here then mention Stephenmoka4 and #5day contest
Remember From 12 PM booking codes and mention Stephenmoka4 and 5days contest has started and valid. I will compile the list and names every 6 hours (in case of new people just coming in)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Emaax43: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
House, I will give the update about the competition by 11 AM, it closes at midnight, so mention me with #5days CONTESTS
#5days CONTESTS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2020
mooojy:
Stephenmoka4

Are you sure you can handle this alone keeping all these records?.

This is no child"s play considering the number of people that will participate.

Also possibility of people playing smart by editing their bets is very high. (Even pfp that has ticket no. and played with money has this issues not to talk of this one without money and ticket no.)

Again more and more people will join with their alternates. Of course you know many people here have countless monikers to their names.

Think well before you venture into this as it will soil your name big time here even events of several years are still being mentioned.

There is no rush, you guys can sit down and think of another ways that will eradicate all that I have raised and come up with a better and organized ways to do this.

People are very toxic here and you may not like the outcome.

Just my cent
Thank you very much, booking events would be quoted by me and any other members, to avoid editing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alextso(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Ceasaerius:

just drop, you dont need to stake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2020
This one na low budget PFP

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnayoola(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Remember From 12 PM booking codes and mention Stephenmoka4 and 5days contest has started and valid. I will compile the list and names every 6 hours (in case of new people just coming in)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Dead on arrival.
Sorry everyone, I'm just been honest.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Ceasaerius:
VillageBus:
Are we dropping the games here like pfp
Bookings with events and odds shown, screenshot is allowed. You may stake of you wish.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Note: it is not mandatory to play the entry odds, you can just book and copy out the events and mention me. Today would be day one till Sunday, if you missed out on today, no problem provided you make your 3 times of 1.5 odds or more for other days.
If you missed tommorow, there are events that occurs at night that may be placed to cover up.

E.g
Tipster 1
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich (1 X 2)
Pick Home@ 3.25 odds
Should Barcelona win, then you won 1 of 3

Tipster 2 played
Manchester City vs Lyon (1 X 2 & O/U)
Pick Home and over 2.5 @ 1.8 odds
Should Manchester City win and 3+ goals
then tipster 2 won 1 of 3

However Tipster 1 leads on odds differences.
My tipster 1 Atletico to qualify at 1.60 odd according to Sportee #5day contest

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alextso(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Holluwahgbenga:
Pls how do I place correct score on nairabet cos this is what i'm seeing then correct score ht/ft

i dont understand the new nairabet site myself
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2020
gift01:
This one na low budget PFP
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by N100: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2020
the Coolest man alive is here.. wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Johnayoola:
please what about in play,can it be counted as tip1 because I have one going on right now??
Pre match only as live games are likely to be volatile and unstable odds, such may not be confirmed on time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Thank you very much, booking events would be quoted by me and any other members, to avoid editing.
what about multiple accounts used by one person?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnayoola(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Pre match only as live games are likely to be volatile and unstable odds, such may not be confirmed on time.
ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2020
gift01:
My tipster 1 Atletico to qualify at 1.60 odd according to Sportee
You would add #5day contest. No p for now.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Bookings with events and odds shown, screenshot is allowed. You may stake of you wish.

When someone screenshots a game, he/she can edit it by removing the picture and replacing it with another, and you can't quote an image in a post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.