Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2335942 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Emmaculate20(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
greendice:
BETPAWA DON UPGRADE O! THEY NOW GENERATE BOOKING CODE AND CUSTOMER ID NUMBER. OSHEY!
Hmm... Abeg, make dem try add more options too o!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ewuhausa001(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zabiboy:

See English wey him dey use ask for DM cry ...
All these are onitsha main market boys

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bluealamajiri: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy
Zabiboy:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
greendice:
BETPAWA DON UPGRADE O! THEY NOW GENERATE BOOKING CODE AND CUSTOMER ID NUMBER. OSHEY!
share code
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 7evenT7: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zabiboy:

Everyone is prone to making mistakes.. Including yourself

I guess you wanted to type "our' instead of "are'

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Djamel(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
How far guys
School go soon resume next week.... Sept12 grin
And I know most of y'all done arrange ona books and Pen for jotting and copying.... Lol

I'm happy the season starts properly next week.... Though smaller leagues have started and ligue une.... But the Epl,la liga and bundesliga is where our maximum focus will lie on cuz our favorite players and club play in these league......

Quickly

I'm Ernest Chukwudum.... My moniker says Djamel and I forecast Mostly football matches

My highest roll over on 1k was 120k.....i lost all though tongue

So I'll be dropping free games for awhile... You can sit and keep track of my progress or you simply play..... Cuz it won't last long.... More or less like I'm marketing myself....

Ps: I play with betking,their odds seem bigger and better than bet9ja

Today's free game

Sturm Graz (A) - USV RB Weindorf St Anna - or ov2.5 @1.36

Throttur Vogum - Njarovik- or ov2.5

Confianca SE - Vitoria X2&un4.5
Total odds:2.40
=============!!!!!!!!=======!!!!!!!!============
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
greendice:
BETPAWA DON UPGRADE O!
THEY NOW GENERATE BOOKING CODE AND CUSTOMER ID NUMBER.
OSHEY!
With mumu game options...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KingAlabi: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
x2x2:
Alabi himself.. Greetings and happy new month.. Give us staking power from our donations biko..
In dew time cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bluealamajiri: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Why not choose a bookie and drop code, so we follow easily.
Djamel:
How far guys
School go soon resume next week.... Sept12 grin
And I know most of y'all done arrange ona books and Pen for jotting and copying.... Lol

I'm happy the season starts properly next week.... Though smaller leagues have started and ligue une.... But the Epl,la liga and bundesliga is where our maximum focus will lie on cuz our favorite players and club play in these league......

Quickly

I'm Ernest Chukwudum.... My moniker says Djamel and I forecast Mostly football matches

My highest roll over on 1k was 120k.....i lost all though tongue

So I'll be dropping free games for awhile... You can sit and keep track of my progress or you simply play..... Cuz it won't last long.... More or less like I'm marketing myself....

Today's free game

Sturm Graz (A) - USV RB Weindorf St Anna - or ov2.5 @1.36

Throttur Vogum - Njarovik- or ov2.5

Confianca SE - Vitoria X2&un4.5
Total odds:2.40
=============!!!!!!!!=======!!!!!!!!============
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Djamel(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
Why not choose a bookie and drop code, so we follow easily.
I have a bookie.... I did it this way for people that wants to play the game. so irrespective of our different bookies,we can all play the game
And for others to keep track of my record.

More or less like I'm advertising myself

Bluealamajiri:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chidonez: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
So you're telling me Lazio cannot play common o2.5 against a seria d side... Isoright cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by isram: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Oga stop this rubbish, no man want to release the secret of his success, show us your 6 to 7 figure u have been making
adel3951:
Free Mini Importation WhatsApp training.

Do you want to learn how to build a 6-7 figures mini-importation business?

Have you started mini-importation business before but lost money?

Are you struggling to make sales?
Are you struggling with where and how to buy goods for your mini-importation ?

Join this FREE mini-importation Whatsapp class on September 4th,2020, Friday.

I will be sharing the secrets on How to sell online and how to source for the hottest selling products.

Canada central standard time 0900am
Nigeria central time 1600pm
USA central standard time 1000am

click on the link below to join
https:///Gt6usc6WTdxByQOiLVluzn

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ewuhausa001(f): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
chidonez:
So you're telling me Lazio cannot play common o2.5 against a seria d side... Isoright cry
Those guys are bastards
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceOfEast(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tolu121:
zabiboy the useless gambler

I skipped a word

I saw it but i already gotten what i need, so i left it

So go svck your dick
You're a gay!! Ebuka why do you want to disgrace your poor parents?

Hope u eat your gay partner's dick?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ymdo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
isram:
Oga stop this rubbish, no man want to release the secret of his success, show us your 6 to 7 figure u have been making
I tire for them oo. So I will have business secret fetching me 6-7 figure income and I will want to release it? Who wants competition?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SupaC(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Does anyone know how tennis points are counted?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bluealamajiri: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Drop the betking code
Djamel:

I have a bookie.... I did it this way for people that wants to play the game. so irrespective of our different bookies,we can all play the game
And for others to keep track of my record.

More or less like I'm advertising myself

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
7evenT7:
Everyone is prone to making mistakes.. Including yourself

I guess you wanted to type "our' instead of "are'

grin grin
Guy, na Puskin add that "are"...him want make them yab me too...
If it was there at the beginning, those who quoted me earlier would have seen it wink ...
600 years for the mod wey modify my text sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceOfEast(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
Drop the betking code
ogwuego u'r too lazy to pick game urself!! person cook food for u and u still want make him feed you..

Aru!! Taaaaaaah!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by slayerofalabi: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
slayerofalabi:
Deportivo cuenca Vs tecnico universitario

Over 1.5

1.27odd

Sporting club de Lyon Vs concarneau

X2 or ovr1.5

Aalgborg Vs aarhus

X2 or ovr1.5 or away0.5 full time.(WON)

Play any options

Who played any of the options in the third game congrats .. BOOOOOOOOOM 2GAME LEFT
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Djamel(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
Drop the betking code

Just book it with your bookie
One of the games has started and entered

You can add this in place of that one

Brazil seria B
Botafogo SP vs cuiaba UN2.5 @1.38
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
SupaC:
I do. xup?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SupaC(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
NNU0000:
I do. xup?
Nothing. Just need some explanation.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
SupaC:
Nothing. Just need some explanation.
On what, if you may?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bluealamajiri: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
I dey too busy, I just came into town, I dey go carry olosho now
PrinceOfEast:
ogwuego u'r too lazy to pick game urself!! person cook food for u and u still want make him feed you..

Aru!! Taaaaaaah!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SupaC(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
NNU0000:
On what, if you may?
Explanation on how to calculate tennis points.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
My man!! I dey feel ur lifestyle smiley

If you wan enter Imo just ring me, i get pussy for u cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
SupaC:
NNU0000:
On what, if you may?
Hope them no waste school fees for your head!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
If you wan fvck Olosho this night, nor just bet ooo!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
SupaC:

Explanation on how to calculate tennis points.
It's eazi nah.Just add the games 2geda e.g 6-4 6-2 =18games. You can specify where you need help in calculation though.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by EchoRugged: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
The men for this year us open de sha play nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.