Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2341316 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corrosiveman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
bet9ja-Ayamjohn10780

id-5505107
Sent this is my airtel line
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FakeMillionaire: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corrosiveman:
Sent this is my airtel line 07019194850
on it...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Toyade888(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Edit to your pleasure

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FakeMillionaire: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corrosiveman:
Sent this is my airtel line 07019194850
done....but your phone is switched off.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Celmatador(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
nurez305:
There are more to it bro.... it is actually not about odd, you need research on player himself.... some player are top 20 but very worst as someone rank 400... yet bookie will give that player low odd just to set a trap for bettor... those kind of match are better avoided..... low odd doesn't guarantee wining .

When you start watching live tennis, you would be wondering how a player got to top 50 due to their poor playing ability, some player are just lazy and only participate in tennis tournament just for money because there is money for everyone that participated.

I still respect player like Rublev, krajinovic, bautista Agut, Milos Raonic and for female, I respect Rybakina a lot though she has play only 2 game since corona.

Player I avoid is Domic Thiem... he is number 3 but too Arrogant... Thiem can only do well when he play top player and can win the match. But once he is playing with lower ranking player, he would be playing like that person is too small for him.... Try and watch his match and you will know what I'm saying yet his odd never pass 1.01 to 1.10 except if he is playing with top 5 player

Please, i sent you a dm.... Check your email box. Thanks for your detailed explanation.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Risky
BET 365
2 odds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
nothingzpoil:

Nice selectionz, pls share the BOOKING CODE I wan do PLUG & PLAY,
no time to edit.

Thanks and green luck
BCRK1PR, greenluck bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by lordparcel: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
done....but your phone is switched off.
Hi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FakeMillionaire: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Celmatador:

Please, i sent you a dm.... Check your email box. Thanks for your detailed explanation.
ok.

I didn't see any mail from nairaland .... you can drop your whatsapp or telegram username , I will give you some hint about tennis betting
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JOACHINpedro: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Which kai temptation be this cry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FakeMillionaire: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Your village ppl dey call u cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JOACHINpedro: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:
Your village ppl dey call u cheesy
I gladly donated 100 shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Risks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Risks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Won 10 times in a roll now and last month I won 15 times..........to stake high day my mind

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Guys invest in tron coin now......... B4 e go up now
I don put 10k just now.....and d money don day go up now

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JOACHINpedro: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
DieRich5:
Guys invest in tron coin now......... B4 e go up now
I don put 10k just now.....and d money don day go up now
How much were you u charged on deposit?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Thomas19(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
I didn't believe in fixed match till I saw that Sunday Oliseh was sacked from Holland when his team was in the Top 2 of the league(and hasn't been hired by any club till date even though the court ruled he didn't do anything). Why? It's a very interesting story, Oliseh claims the club asked him to drop certain players in a certain match among other accusations which made him head to court. The court backed him and found that the club received money through opaque dealings with some bookmakers(they overpaid the club for an engagement), so he got his settlement and no job again, shocking given he was leading a team that was 17 the previous seasons to a Top 2 place in Ereste divisie.
You call that luck? Check out Chelsea last season that failed to use any substitution even while winning 3-0,2-0 in the first Half. Or Man U that can score in every match but lose without scoring in a dead rubber match with relegated team. Or the fact that a game in China between two high scoring teams which ended 0-0 with red cards and missed penalties.
Is it still luck? Anyway since I started paying for information I realised there are actually fixed games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
How much were you u charged on deposit?
na ATM card I use and no fee
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ewuhausa001(f): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thomas19:
I didn't believe in fixed match till I saw that Sunday Oliseh was sacked from Holland when his team was in the Top 2 of the league(and hasn't been hired by any club till date even though the court ruled he didn't do anything). Why? It's a very interesting story, Oliseh claims the club asked him to drop certain players in a certain match among other accusations which made him head to court. The court backed him and found that the club received money through opaque dealings with some bookmakers(they overpaid the club for an engagement), so he got his settlement and no job again, shocking given he was leading a team that was 17 the previous seasons to a Top 2 place in Ereste divisie.
You call that luck? Check out Chelsea last season that failed to use any substitution even while winning 3-0,2-0 in the first Half. Or Man U that can score in every match but lose without scoring in a dead rubber match with relegated team. Or the fact that a game in China between two high scoring teams which ended 0-0 with red cards and missed penalties.
Is it still luck? Anyway since I started paying for information I realised there are actually fixed games.
Yes and Bayern Munich paid Barcelona so that they will trash them 8-2

Your mumu never do

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by emsco(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Try this I.4 million naira ticket with 100 nara . it will end on the 14th of this month, you can edit to your taste. ZCHKLBJ.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FakeMillionaire: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ewuhausa001:
Yes and Bayern Munich paid Barcelona so that they will trash them 8-2

Your mumu never do
First reasonable comment from you in over 32months.

Kudos cool

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JOACHINpedro: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
I'm depressed cry
JOACHINpedro:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:

Kudos cool

shocked

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by boringdraw: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Odds - 1.75

South Africa ยป Premier League

Golden Arrows - Bloem Celtic

BTTS (NO)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by AlexMahone: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corrosiveman:
AM FUNDING BET9JA ACCOUNTS
FOR AIRTIME AIRTEL OR 9MOBILE ONLY
Do you fund sportybet?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ewuhausa001(f): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
FakeMillionaire:

Kudos cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
I'm depressed cry

Guy did you bother to check what happened at the end of that match? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Melaye(f): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thomas19:
whats your point exactly and who is arguing with you

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Melaye(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Joeblaze26:

Guy did you bother to check what happened at the end of that match? cheesy cheesy
look fixed menh

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Joeblaze26:

wtf 3goals in 90mins
......waiting 4 someone to say d game is fixed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.