Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2337905 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please can somebody be kind enough to explain to me how Merrybet competition works..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by pfpmoderator: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
So no pfp this year ? shocked shocked

Cc : Merrybet , Pfpmoderator
We are always here YEARLY to make millionaires

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Cooldude90:

Number:Z9H5HR5

Have your say.... Hope I'm good to go?
ranhiem are more apt to goal banging why not play them over 1.5 at the same odds.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by pfpmoderator: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Just stick around, info would be reeled out shortly. Make sure you have your Merrybet account ready.

We have consolations prizes out 20,000 each for participants.
Remijuice:
Please can somebody be kind enough to explain to me how Merrybet competition works..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
paulgabrielz:
ranhiem are more apt to goal banging why not play them over 1.5 at the same odds.
Hope you watched Ranheim struggling in their last match?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KaiHavertz: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
pfpmoderator:
We are always here YEARLY to make millionaires

When ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Cooldude90: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
paulgabrielz:

Noted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by stacyadams: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin grin. Hustle oo,,make u no go d carry hundred naira to win 20 billion for bet shop,while anoda man d destroy ur wife toto and enlarge d coast

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Djamel(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin. Hustle oo,,make u no go d carry hundred naira to win 20 billion for bet shop,while anoda man d destroy ur wife toto and enlarge d coast

If this is real
This woman no try
She is a shame to womanhood

She even know the husband is innocent.....still treating him badly

Having a child for another man... Yet still having that man sex her in her matrimonial bed

God have mercy

We should all avoid PSG for now

I think they are in a poor state.... As regards them delivering in the nearest future.... It's a big yes...

But for now.... Mk ona stay clear

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
jackslow:
never pay for any VIP ticket please,I beg u in the name of God, is not worth it.
They won't listen. Let them experience it themselves grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Enuoyan:
HAVE I BEEN SCAMMED BY Sportybet?

I played a flexed game yesterday (ticket ID 849241)
7 selections in the game and I flexed it 6 of 7

1 game lost (Tottenham)
1 game was voided (DNB) the game ended 1 - 1
5 games won

Now Sportybet claimed that the ticket is lost because of the voided (dnb) was counted as lost

Please is this the normal treatment or has Sportybet scammed me?

My question is:
Assuming out of the 7 games in the tickets
If 2 were voided and the remaining 5 won, would they still mark my ticket as lost?

Is there anything I can do to challenge these people, because I see this as pure daylight robbery.
Go to Twitter and call them out with your proofs.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Djamel(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Smartgeek:
Go to Twitter and call them out with your proofs.

Exactly

No joy in that twitter community.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
jackslow:
I can't still withdraw from my 1xbet account
If you have luno, withdraw with bitcoin to your luno wallet then withdraw from luno to your bank account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adb7(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Harry Kane is not currently happy at Tottenham. Guys just be careful when selecting Tottenham on your betslip.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
adb7:
Harry Kane is not currently happy at Tottenham. Guys just be careful when selecting Tottenham on your betslip.
The most dangerous football club to stake your money on at the moment is Tottenham.

So inconsistent...very useless (both players and coach).
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by timilehing(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kontact me to fund ur beting account Sporty Bet 9ja Naira bet Supabet LionsBet Merrybet Bet Farm, 1xbet Betway etc

My contact below
080 3607 1857
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by troot: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rules concerning this year's Merrybet Punt for Pride has been amended.
Kindly adher to it.

If you don't understand any rule, ask question.
Pls, when asking your questions, DO NOT quote the whole rule, ONLY quote the rule you don't understand.

Thank U as U comply.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
troot:
Rules concerning this year's Merrybet Punt for Pride has been amended.
Kindly adher to it.

If you don't understand any rule, ask question.
Pls, when asking your questions, DO NOT quote the whole rule, ONLY quote the rule you don't understand.

Thank U as U comply.
what's the requirements for entry..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by troot: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Now a brief layout of how this year's competition is going to play out.

- This year's competition dynamics has changed. In as much as we are posting our betslips on the Football Betting Thread (Nairaland), we are also going to make use of Twitter and hashtags have already been assigned for it.

- So for everyone wishing to partake in this year's tournament, please kindly endeavour that you have your twitter accts ready.

- Please, when posting any of your betslips on Twitter, please endeavour to use these hashtags #merrybet, #puntforpride, #nairaland. (Don't say you weren't told)

- Every aspiring contestant will take part in this competition in a LEAGUE format.(meaning its going to be a competition for 13weeks involving all participants and the person with the highest points amassed at the end of week 13 wins the competition)

- For this league format, there will be NO rounding-up of the odds. What you play is EXACTLY what you will get.

- The minimum odds still remain 1.5 and the maximum odds is infinity.

- Our Week to be used in this LEAGUE stage starts from ........a MONDAY 12.01AM to SUNDAY 11.59PM. A maximum of Two betslips(min. of #50 each) will be dropped every week, one before Tuesday between 12:01AM & 6PM and the other between 12:01AM & 6PM Friday with all events on both slips terminating on/before Sunday 11:59PM.

PLEASE, THESE ARE NEW RULES AND ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES.
ANY RULE WHICH ISN'T CLEAR, KINDLY SEEK CLARIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT MODERATORS.

Rules guiding 2020 MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE 9 (#weSurvived)

1. You need to be a registered member of MERRYBET to participate.(This is a MUST for all intending contestants)

2. Minimum allowed odd is 1.5 (single or combo)

3. All markets and odds must be from MERRYBET, and participants are REQUIRED to stake (min. N50) on their game(s) for it to be valid.

4. You are required to ONLY paste the BET slip number/ID of your games and merrybet username, but remember minimum amount to stake is N50.

5. The tournament is NOT limited to football only. Picks from other Sports are accepted provided it is from MERRYBET.

6. Live in-play is NOT allowed. Odds at in-play change rapidly and we can't keep a good record on such fast-changing odds.

7. Any Points gotten from any betslip is what you will be given.
If there is any event within a WON betslip that is postponed/cancelled/voided and not replayed within that week, the odd of that event will be removed from the betslip and and the total odds will be re- calculated

8. Singles or accumulator ONLY; no Canadian, Goliath, Yankee (NO SYSTEM BETS). In other words, no 3- from-4 or 5- from-7. Keep it simple.

9. Two betslips per week will be alloted for the duration of the tournament.

10. Any BET number/ID/slip or ticket with a stake below #50 will be voided.

11. All BET SLIPs/IDs must be dropped before every Tuesday & Fridays 6PM and every event on the betslip must have ended before every Sunday 11.59pm within the week.

12. KIndly scrutinize your bets before posting them.
Anyone who drops a betslip which contains a validly placed bet which has been quoted by another contestant or tournament moderator CANNOT request to withdraw the betslip.

====IN ADDITION====

13. Your BET number/ID/slip must be quoted by a participating member of the tourney or the Moderators of the tourney for it to be valid.

14. Time for submission of bet slips/IDS within any given week will be between any 12.01am & 6pm on Tuesdays & Fridays.

15. Endeavour to make sure that your posted betslips are ALWAYS STAKED on your personal MERRYBET online account. Staking on behalf of anyone will NOT be tolerated.

16. Any attempts to abuse or break the rules will result in the following disciplinary actions.
*Disqualification from the tourney.

17. DUPLICATION OF OPPONENT GAMES IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN
Events and markets as already appeared on your opponent's tips cannot appear on your BET SLIP.
One event/market may be termed as coincidence, while two & above events/markets will be termed duplication which may lead to your games been VOIDED.

18. Judges/Moderators decision is final.

19. These RULES are subject to amendment as the competition progresses.

FORMAT FOR DROPPING TIPS:
This is accepted format with which you must abide when dropping your game(s).

(I) Select and stake on your games.

(II) After placing your bet, just go to your history and copy the bet number/ID. (You bet ID will appear only on computer version or new mobile version)

(III) Paste the BET number/ID and Your MERRYBET USERNAME.

MERRYBET USERNAME: merrybet001
BET NUMBER: 12345678
Total odd: 2.18

1. 30.08.15 00:10
Chicago White Sox - Seattle Mariners (Total Spreads (overtime) 5.5 runs)
Customer type: Over @ 1.35

2. 30.08.15 02:10
Los Angeles Dodgers - Chicago Cubs (Total Spreads (overtime) 4.5 runs)
Customer type: Over @ 1.20

3. 30.08.15 00:10
Atlanta Braves - New York Yankees (Total Spreads (overtime) 5.5 runs)
Customer type: Over @ 1.35

Always remember to include your total odds

Please, most Importantly, make use of the hashtags (#merrybet, #puntforpride, #nairaland) when posting your betslips on Nairaland & Twitter.

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE. If you are not clear, kindly ask your question and mention me. Don't quote this post, its too long, quote the part you don't understand.

Remember, the tournament is not limited to soccer only, all sports are accepted except Inplays, VFL, Electronic & Simulated leagues.

If you do not have a Twitter account, you are advised to open one.
This year's min. stake per betslip has been made #50.
There will be NO betting on behalf on anyone, get your individual merrybet & Twitter accts.
Any person can join the tournament at any stage of the competition.......provided you have your personal merrybet accts ready.
When posting your betslips, make sure you use the dedicated hashtags both on Nairaland & Twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Smartgeek:
If you have no, withdraw with bitcoin to your Luno wallet then withdraw from Luno to your bank account
I have luno but no bitcoin withdrawal option
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Smartgeek:
If you have luno, withdraw with bitcoin to your luno wallet then withdraw from luno to your bank account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
rule 17 applies, when we have let's say man. city playing a weaker team and Bayern Munich doing so too within the week, it's no brainer that you'd find both teams in most people's tickets.
are you then implying that everyone else would be disqualified save the first person the chose the 2 clubs to win.
Cc troot
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
erniok:
rule 17 applies, when we have let's say man. city playing a weaker team and Bayern Munich doing so too within the week, it's no brainer that you'd find both teams in most people's tickets.
are you then implying that everyone else would be disqualified save the first person the chose the 2 clubs to win.
Cc troot
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
jackslow:
There is. scroll down

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
bigcee:
Guy u dull o
Please explain how dull he is cos that question is valid (maybe am dull too)
Mr. Smart
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Smartgeek:
There is. scroll down
that is from their website not using the app, right ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
jackslow:
that is from their website not using the app, right ?
App
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Smartgeek:
There is. scroll down
this is only for deposit not for withdrawal,I have checked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Smartgeek:
Duplication in this case is betting on the exact same games and markets as another person. It's as simple as that. For example, betting on man utd, Chelsea, tot, bay Munich, arsenal all home win by two people as the only games and markets in their tickets is forbidden
Thanks bro, I appreciate..

But let me put it succinctly; the rule state that only one game is considered a coincidence, more than one is termed duplication.

Now the guy said for instance, in a particular week, Bayern and Man city plays a weeker team in their respective leagues. Then we have about 25 competitors going for over 2.5 in both matches (yes, very possible,, remember we are talking about a competition that will welcome about 200 thousand or more participants),,, in this case, what's up??

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.