Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2344846 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Anjop: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
blaquemyc:
na java phone i dey use now and i still de access twitter e be say e no make sense like the app
life no balance embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
KaiHavertz:
dat smart for ur moniker dey useless!!
Thank you. Just cos my post doesn't go down well with you, doesn't mean I should not air my views. Go hug transformer.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
blaquemyc:
the reason some people are not comfortable with the twitter thingy is bcuz they won't be able to cheat as they usually do by registering multiple monickers.
Don't mind them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Aurelius1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
blaquemyc:
doing alabi's bidding
To play safe I took them to score 1-3 goals now they've conceded a red card. Scoring a goal will be difficult with a man down.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
locust:
I wasn't notified before the organisers took the pfp to twitter. Although I had never participated in any pfp before, I have witnessed a number of the competition here on nairaland.
As a result of the pandemic, the competition was clearly in doubt until I stretched my support for the realization of the competition. I insist I had a right to know and on this notion, I hereby withdraw my support for the contest.
Who are you?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jega2000(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
pls does anyone know how long it takes bet king to fund ur acct for withdrawal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Aurelius1:
To play safe I took them to score 1-3 goals now they've conceded a red card. Scoring a goal will be difficult with a man down.
depay and dembele are the only chance you got
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KaiHavertz: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Smartgeek:
Thank you. Just cos my post doesn't go down well with you, doesn't mean I should not air my views. Go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Smartgeek:
Don't mind them.
Now tell me, what does one stand to gain by creating multiple Nairaland accounts?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KaiHavertz: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Aston villa and Newcastle please win.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KaiHavertz: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
khingTony:

Now tell me, what does one stand to gain by creating multiple Nairaland accounts?
A lot!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Smartgeek:
Money you're referring to is minimum 1300 for 13 weeks. For punters that bet regularly, it's nothing.
So you'll start posting games on your Twitter handle, just to lose 1,300 and you see it as profit

Like someone said the "smart" in your moniker is inconsequential, No offense intended. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
KaiHavertz:
A lot!!
The person go still stake N50(exactly what they want), for every game wey he play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hypocrites and thieves everywhere. Wanna stand a chance to win thousands of naira but wanna do that anonymously...especially after preaching against betting. They want every rules to be in their Favour when it is not by force to participate. Cry from now till tomorrow, nothing will change. cheesy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Can u tell me the advantage of using multiple account in this competition
let's say you registered 3 accounts that means 3 different tickets with different selections, your chances of getting a green ticket is slightly higher than those with just one slot per week

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lucremoy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Corbin:
Lucremoy how market angry angry
Nothing oh.. I greet you from my village
The weather is nice here angry angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
tipsy01:

I'll let this year own pass... I can't be flooding my Twitter with betslip ..
I have a lot to protect.
#Anonymous

donbrowser:

Who's forcing you to bend the rules. Pfp started here on Nairaland. Why are you taking it to Twitter is not too much to ask and you have to take the whole stuff personal.

Lots of people want to remain anonymous by using nairaland as a faceless forum. Asking them to post betslips on Twitter removes that fact. Goodluck with your competition.

Cc Seun
true

Pfpmoderator take note undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Smartgeek:
Hypocrites and thieves everywhere. Wanna stand a chance to win thousands of naira but wanna do that anonymously...especially after preaching against betting. They want every rules to be in their Favour when it is not by force to participate. Cry from now till tomorrow, nothing will change. cheesy.
Ogbeni nobody say make you no contest, go compete, but after the competition, come tell us how much you make.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Anjop:
life no balance embarassed
aswear my guy but God no go shame us
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
khingTony:

So you'll start posting games on your Twitter handle, just to lose 1,300 and you see it as profit

Like someone said the "smart" in your moniker is inconsequential, No offense intended. smiley
You're not making any sense. 50 naira per game twice for 13 weeks is a small price to pay for a chance to win a million naira. U want to reap where you did not Sow. Did anyone put a gun on your head to participate? Must you participate? If the rules do not favor you, opt out and face your other anonymous ventures. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Talk about the "smart" in my username from now till a thousand years, it won't remove a strand of hair from my skin.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lucremoy:

Nothing oh.. I greet you from my village
The weather is nice here angry angry
toh anyhow na angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira222(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Corbin:
Lyon wan wound me angry
No be only u bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Njspark(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Smartgeek:
wait 2 working days
it got rejected later after some while
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KaiHavertz: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluwadabira222:
No be only u bro
angry angry na wa oh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
blaquemyc:
let's say you registered 3 accounts that means 3 different tickets with different selections, your chances of getting a green ticket is slightly higher than those with just one slot per week
Then after getting a green ticket in the first game with a given account, is it assured you'll get a green ticket in the next game.

The odds will be aggregated, and rankings will be made, for you to make it, you'll have to consistently get green tickets with a single account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 6ixT8: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
abeg make una help me see Wawrinka!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
KaiHavertz:
dat smart for ur moniker dey useless!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Anjop: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
KaiHavertz:
Aston villa and Newcastle please win.
if u be that court guy
"IF"
As youdone mention am e fit cast
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
khingTony:

Then after getting a green ticket in the first game with a given account, is it assured you'll get a green ticket in the next game.

The odds will be aggregated, and rankings will be made, for you to make it, you'll have to consistently get green tickets with a single account
assuming that green ticket is 500 odd, don't you think you have a better chance of making top 5?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Aston Villa useless sha.. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.