Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2347017 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bennyflipy(m): 12:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
More wins to you, done. Sleep well
fund my account lemme pay with recharge card Biko
benzelo
bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Eleniyan15: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2020
BopZaddy of Nigeria
Make I drop my bet9ja ID?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2020
BopZaddy:
you didn't qoute mooj... You rather quoted fvckdem saying mooj was whining/lying

Your next post was to qoute emm22 or so
Judge with your church mind grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 12:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Kelblaq:
Pls someone should fund me

Cc fuckdem
stephenmoka4
Binance

Help a brother
Bro I no see money yet..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

Bro I no see money yet..
E go drop... traffic dey road.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Smartgeek:
Judge with your church mind grin
Show me the time... I screenshoted everything while making the list...

Why hiding the time

You are not so smart

.. You made that post 4 days ago...invalid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 12:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Smartgeek:
E go drop... traffic dey road.
Shey...ok o.. thanks chief
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:
Bro I no see money yet..
Abeg nor forget me once e enter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2020
BopZaddy:
you edited that post... Show me the time... I screenshoted everything while making the list...

Why hiding the time

You are not so smart

No, I saw the message.
it was day before yesterday when the money was won
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

No, I saw the message.
Leave am make he dey argue. They just feel once they say "You're not smart" coz of my username, dem don Win. I go just smile cos na sign of shallow thinking. hehehe.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

No, I saw the message.
yea.. Sorry.. The raba was for those that quoted yesterday.. Not on the 20th
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

No, I saw the message.
see wetin una de talk... Na the day before yesterday names i compile

Wetin de work una?

E.O.D
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

Lol...bro I know Eket

Between 2014-2015 I worked with a consultancy firm to the state government with a mandate to get revenues from Oil servicing companies, vessels (supply, trawlers etc) dredgers, badges tug boat, passengers boat etc and remit same to the state government.

it was during this period I realized that we have about 28 oil companies operating in Akwa Ibom state. Majority of them having only oil platforms but administrative offices in Lagos.

That's true.
The fact is EKET local Government already sold out Majority of EKET to Exmobil back in 1990s .The Government have little or no say in what's happening. That's why Eket in lack behind in development.
The only bears the name oil city.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2020
BopZaddy:
Show me the time... I screenshoted everything while making the list...

Why hiding the time

You are not so smart

.. You made that post 4 days ago...invalid
Open ur eyes bros... where u see me cover my time? grin

I don put am for desktop mode for you to see. cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:57am On Sep 23, 2020
BopZaddy:
yea.. Sorry.. The raba was for those that quoted yesterday.. Not on the 20th
Na wetin u for talk be this. If you read your posts, Una say na who first quote am when he win. Now u dey say na who quote am today. This life no balance grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Kelblaq:

Account ID:
Username:
Ejaita10
tnx bros
More wins
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Well done winner, sharers and beneficiaries. Enjoy. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 1:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
More wins
Tnx bros
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 1:03am On Sep 23, 2020
BopZaddy:
see wetin una de talk... Na the day before yesterday names i compile

Wetin de work una?

E.O.D
Oga no be fight...I was only defending the line you said the message was edit.
But I saw what you posted here before you edit and I qoute...well done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

Oga no be fight...I was only defending the line you said the message was edit.
But I saw what you posted here before you edit and I qoute...well done
It's OK bro. Free am smiley. Make I crash. Goodnight. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2020
mooojy: Thanks chief, more wins

Stephen: Thanks bro, more grace

BopZaddy: Thanks Chairman, more wisdom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bennyflipy(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
More wins
my request Biko
I need to stake a game this night biko
card for funding
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:
mooojy: Thanks chief, more wins

Stephen: Thanks bro, more grace

BopZaddy: Thanks Chairman, more wisdom

Oya bros abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Oga find me something abeg...I missed the crumb...Anything at all embarassed

Bet9ja 3128143

cc Stephenmoka4 mooojy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Smartgeek:
Na wetin u for talk be this. If you read your posts, Una say na who first quote am when he win. Now u dey say na who quote am today. This life no balance grin
BopZaddy:
okay na.. Starting from him post about the money.. All those that quoted...

3k for 16 people ahbi.. 2k for 24.. Bank charges

That was my post.. You need to go.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Caio:
That's true.
The fact is EKET local Government already sold out Majority of EKET to Exmobil back in 1990s .The Government have little or no say in what's happening. That's why Eket in lack behind in development.
The only bears the name oil city.
Bro get connected, things are happening in that city...I created Alot of connections there before I left. But unfortunately I lost their contact when I lost my phone.

I left cos of debts,, was owed over 300k
Not long when I left the company collapsed and another firm was brought in to handle the job but they couldn't.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 1:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Kelblaq:
Oya bros abeg
But Stephen sorted you already na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:13am On Sep 23, 2020
BopZaddy:

That was my post.. You need to go back to school..

Yes sir. Shey you go relax now? grin
You just carry matter for head dey attack me anyhow. Take life easy grin

in your red colored post about what you said, did u see any "today" there? Shey u Wan drag? make we continue grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

Agbero no dey collect money from only one bus naw. hehehe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

Bro abeg... Nothing is too small
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 1:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Smartgeek:
Agbero no dey collect money from only one bus naw. hehehe
I no been dey original list, Stephen n BopZaddy used preferential treatment put me in.....I got 1.7k
I will keep 1.5k, then pass the 200 to someone who got nothing at all

Make I send you airtime?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 1:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

I no been dey original list, Stephen n BopZaddy used preferential treatment put me in.....I got 1.7k
I will keep 1.5k, then pass the 200 to someone who got nothing at all

Make I send you airtime?
Yes send me Airtime pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.