Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2345393 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
NewDelhi:
It's just always pathetic seeing Nigerians feel like demi Gods when they have powers in their hand. (Lhimeet is the animal I'm referring to here).
I just have a few things to say.

1. The first 23 people to quote isn't legit, it's all scam and all shade's of thiefery. for all I know, the boy might have several old monikers and just put them on stand by opened in different browsers and gadgets . He quoted himself with his alternate and has like 5 or more slots to himself.

2. Are you still believing he hasn't seen any alert since? Don't be foolish, he has gotten that alert since. He no doubt played inplay with that money. Definitely with spørtyb£t since their payout is faster.

3. New unknown monikers cannot just come from no where to benefit from crumbie alleviation scheme. Consider the old monikers , they deserve it more. Not just old monikers but those that comment more often and has been a force in this thread.

Guy leave long episode for another day..... Who no Sabi poorboy I quoted and I think others do legitimately... Crumbie is a game of luck, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
yehmy:
Lhimeet give the last 2k to Tolu121 he's the reason for tonight crumb mininig
don't worry

Next one, support me

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
NewDelhi:
It's just always pathetic seeing Nigerians feel like demi Gods when they have powers in their hand. (Lhimeet is the animal I'm referring to here).

1. The first 23 people to quote isn't legit, it's all scam and all shade's of thiefery. for all I know, the boy might have several old monikers and just put them on stand by opened in different browsers and gadgets . He quoted himself with his alternate and has like 5 or more slots to himself.

2. Are you still believing he hasn't seen any alert since? Don't be foolish, he has gotten that alert since. He no doubt played inplay with that money. Definitely with spørtyb£t since their payout is faster.

3. New unknown monikers cannot just come from no where to benefit from crumbie alleviation scheme. Consider the old monikers , they deserve it more. Not just old monikers but those that comment more often and has been a force in this thread.

i follow reason with you boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Davidganna10: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nigeria is really a poor country nawaoo....some people ate ready to throw punch because of 2k, so if na 100k una go kill.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yemike(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
NewDelhi:

Guy?? nawa for you o.
If you miss out on the crumb festival just lock up.
This isn't his first time of doing this and He's got a clean slate when it comes to fraud He's one of the most trusted nigga here.
Don't be such o crybaby. I was quick to quote austino67 but not fast enough to quote lhimeet which is the real deal.

We miss out on it accept it and stop sounding pained.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by calmG(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
YES OOOO I DON GET MY OWN ALERT 2K...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Virulent: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
mrofficial042:
I be legend for this thread

Lhimeet consider me Abeg
How many odds u Don win 4 this thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tolu121:
don't worry
Next one, support me
next one baba i dey support u
first one i miss out, today wey i come online dey say 23 people
infact make psn help me with one strong meme for dis post
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by NewDelhi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yemike:

Guy?? nawa for you o.
This isn't his first time of doing this and He's got a clean slate when it comes to fraud He's one of the most trusted nigga here.
Don't be such o crybaby. I was quick to quote austino67 but not fast enough to quote lhimeet which is the real deal.

You quoted the wrong person.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yellowgarri and other old members after missing out

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yemike:

Guy?? nawa for you o.

You don’t get his point
Some monikers are fake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Abeg who they watch Athletico Madrid match. Shey dis people dey play for field since ni.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yemike:

Guy?? nawa for you o.

shut up

Because you took position, crumblord
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shollay20(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davidganna10:
Nigeria is really a poor country nawaoo....some people ate ready to throw punch because of 2k, so if na 100k una go kill.

this table you are shaking ehnnn
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kayodez: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Its over an hour... Alert Neva still enter baba lhimet...,?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
See as them dey flog Az Alkmaar shocked

1:3

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
It is finished. Az self Don dey chop 3:1, make I close live score do another thing. Chai embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yemike(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Annie001:
You don’t get his point Some monikers are fake
Fake as in??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shollay20(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
calmG:
YES OOOO I DON GET MY OWN ALERT 2K...

Audio loading
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
On top my pain, I can't help but laugh grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yemike:

Fake as in??

Duplicate, alternates..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lhimeet you have turned your back on people that supported you to share crumbs

Not cool, better give the people wey you go see here tomorrow, all the new monikers go just disappear this night

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
ATHLETICO Madrid na useless club
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Virulent:

How many odds u Don win 4 this thread
lol....guess u know sabi who I be 4 here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Suddeth: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020

Like TF

Az loosing 3 at home?

The last game for today o to ensure cash out . Imagine

Man needs 1 or 2 weeks break mehn.. Signing out for break.

Well-done Alexis

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lhimeet:
Okay guys, as alert no wan enter...

Make I compile names for the funds.

I'll be picking the first 23 accounts to quote this post. Leggo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the list of first 23 persons to quote me. Kindly reply this post with your account number . Thank you. smiley

1. Biggie2206

2. Toyorsih

3. Sammyobi584

4. Durhleepee

5. Iamawara

6. Olahajayi

7. Wallexbaba

8. Bloodsiamese

9. Poorboy

10. Frankhace

11. Nkemakonam100

12. ICHguy

13. Firefox01

14. Ewuhausa

15. NLReposter

16. PuntHunt

17. Chiefheywhy

18. Keandre

19. OhGeeBee

20. Pierre

21. Pearlqueen

22. Andrew2017

23. Takeit2017

I don't understand what's happening sha,alert have refused to show... I've logged into my mobile app more than 100 times. I'm logging in every 30 seconds. I don even tire to dey login.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tolu121:
ATHLETICO Madrid na useless club
And if them see Barca now, them go dey strong bone. Foolish club
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 1realBobby(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tolu121:

Not cool, better give the people wey you go see here tomorrow, all the new monikers go just disappear this night
baba lock up... You miss out, you miss out.... Na so e dey be sometimes....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
E no go better for Lhimeet sad

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tolu121:

cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by NewDelhi(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yemike:

Guy?? nawa for you o.

Afolabi abi wetin be that your name again or you think I don't know you? Funny enough we chatted on WhatsApp when I needed your services at ibadan. Better return back to that chicken manure supplier business you dey do. It's more legit than this . Go find your mates dey exchange words with okay. I need you to come and help me clear my farmland at ringroad on Wednesday .. I give you a call tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Davidganna10: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lmieet don become celebrity dis night...but how all this people de know say dem d share crumbs here

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.