Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2342026 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BucketMan: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2020
Zontage:

Nwanne, the guy used social psychology on you.

He knows that you are the only one that can troll him on what he did. He was compiling list in other to accommodate himself. Hence he has to reference you so that you won't troll him as being selfish.

You get the point now?

Oya pipe low so that the masses will benefit.

Meanwhile I go drop 2k for your aza next weekend. Reason: You always make me laugh everyday.
mumu ...when u never feed ur self finish, 2k kee u dere

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KakiP(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 12:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Bobby my guy how do you do?
1realBobby:
baba lock up... You miss out, you miss out.... Na so e dey be sometimes....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 12:14am On Jan 19, 2020
yehmy:
lol grin this one is deluded oo, okay i know why you are mad, because i ask you to unfollow me grin don't worry you will be fine las las

You are very below what I take you to be bro. Stop giving emphasis on this "unfollow" issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 1realBobby(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Josephmumu03:
Bobby my guy how do you do?
the don I greet you boss...

No matter how hard I tried, I missed out on the crumbs tonight ... Abeg don, lemme drop my Aza biko, for funding

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Zontage:

You are very below what I take you to be bro. Stop giving emphasis on this "unfollow" issue.
Stop jumping on my mention like a crazy dog, i don't know you nd i don't want to, so keep to your lane and i will keep to mine. Giving me unnecessary mention shows you are either struck by me not sharing games or because i ask you to unfollow me when you turn to a nuisance. So deal with it and if you have a problem with me and you are in lagos maybe we can settle it man to man atleast that will satisfy you. Stop acting like a disturbed individual and just look away when u see issues concerning me on here. Thanks Management.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2020
1realBobby:
the don I greet you boss...

No matter how hard I tried, I missed out on the crumbs tonight ... Abeg don, lemme drop my Aza biko, for funding

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2020
MizCharlotte:
Let's be factual, it's not just possible lhimeet hasn't gotten the alert by now. It's not a coincidence. Something fishy definitely happened.

Ontop 50k? Guy shift and wait till tomorrow. Learn to give people benefit of doubt and be patient with others. Money way another man like you carry dash

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2020
Kharol1234:
r u this good in english
i am worst in spoken english tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2020
BucketMan:

Japhet, sorry I can't give you the attention you want. Quote me with your main moniker.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 1realBobby(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Josephmumu03 post=85914224][/quote] Don why you dey always do me like this nao? Forget my past deeds and show your guy love....

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2020
yehmy:
Stop jumping on my mention like a crazy dog, i don't know you nd i don't want to, so keep to your lane and i will keep to mine. Giving me unnecessary mention shows you are either struck by me not sharing games or because i ask you to unfollow me when you turn to a nuisance. So deal with it and if you have a problem with me and you are in lagos maybe we can settle it man to man atleast that will satisfy you. Stop acting like a disturbed individual and just look away when u see issues concerning me on here. Thanks Management.

You never reach to answer man.

Anywhere I see your game wey I like, I go play am and you no go beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Zabiboy:
Lhimeet u funny sha ...
I knw am not among d top contributors but as u see say d top guys for here nor quote u, u suppose ask them first b4 funding all dis unknown monikers...
Well..na ur way sha.

BecknCall abeg i stil dey wait for d list of british twitter punters o

Lhimeet carry 4k dash one person in different moniker.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by willty4(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2020
Bro please try dropping your games will follow you now abeg
emeviks:
Bet9ja was lucky today�

Would have been 33M richer today !

B925AWACECQEAQ-2727918
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 12:39am On Jan 19, 2020
Zontage:

Nwanne, the guy used social psychology on you.

He knows that you are the only one that can troll him on what he did. He was compiling list in other to accommodate himself. Hence he has to reference you so that you won't troll him as being selfish.

You get the point now?

Oya pipe low so that the masses will benefit.

Meanwhile I go drop 2k for your aza next weekend. Reason: You always make me laugh everyday.
oga zontage 2k just for making you laff shocked shocked

I go turn comedian ooo

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 12:40am On Jan 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy
1realBobby:
Don why you dey always do me like this nao? Forget my past deeds and show your guy love....

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2020
SirDanny7:

I go turn comedian ooo

You don receive more than that nah.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2020
cheesy you are a jolly good fellow, mention me on tuesday by 12pm
SirDanny7:

I go turn comedian ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2020
BucketMan:
na OGA zontage u dey follow yarn like that shocked shocked

I go call jagaban for you ooo
be warned

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kossy23: 12:45am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Josephmumu03:
cheesy you are a jolly good fellow, mention me on tuesday by 12pm
no lele boss

Tuesday here I come

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Zontage:

You don receive more than that nah.
no be lie bro
tolu121 needs it more esp now wey he don dey get sense grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Zontage:

You never reach to answer man.
Anywhere I see your game wey I like, I go play am and you no go beat me.
That makes me be the one you looking upto boy... Peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2020
yehmy:
That makes me be the one you looking upto boy... Peace
but seriously yehmy you use style stingy bro

just that people never notice am yet

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:36am On Jan 19, 2020
SirDanny7:

but seriously yehmy you use style stingy bro

just that people never notice am yet
I feel ur pain bro, but first i don't owe your generation any money, so because i refuse to respond to your fund me plea... Don't worry but i'm not the cause of your misfortune so go nd fix yourself

PS : don't worry once you make him laugh, he will fund you 2k too but you can't use me to chase your clout.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2020
yehmy:
I feel ur pain bro, but first i don't owe your generation any money, so because i refuse to respond to your fund me plea... Don't worry but i'm not the cause of your misfortune so go nd fix yourself

PS : don't worry once you make him laugh, he will fund you 2k too but you can't use me to chase your clout.

Stop this shiit undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Toyorsih(m): 1:41am On Jan 19, 2020
yehmy:

Which browser be this abeg ??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kingbrighto(m): 1:42am On Jan 19, 2020
eunisam:
Property of #49M project. (unshared)

B943AWARAWESZZ-1257641
eunisam hwfar nah, I dey always play all ur games, how come I no see this one wey bring cashout ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Toyorsih:

Which browser be this abeg ??
Opera
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:47am On Jan 19, 2020
locust:

Stop this shiit undecided
So you didn't check the post and see that i am on my own b4 he started spewing thrash
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2020
yehmy:

lol why small thing dey quick pain u like Dis cheesy grin

I take u like my brother here and if I need help I go request for its your right to grant it or not to

see as u just Go do FBI just to get back at me
stop being emotional bro

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.