Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2343893 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
I know I have been unkind to a lot of people on this thread in the past that is why I quoted only Austin, because I had at a point in the past done some good to him... depression is eating my life away
wetin do you?

Did you contact HIV/AIDS?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
locust:

I greet you sir
hope u know me??
Emmyreal124

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121:
wetin do you?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 1realBobby(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

You're a fooool , so you expect everyone to just accept him back like that ?.

You no get sense .

When he was teasing people then , didn't he like it ? Was the feeling not sweet ?
ogbeni! Thunder fire your life!

So, to you now, it's pay back time abi? So you never do something before wey you dey regret now? I swear ehn, if men na God, no body for dey this world again...

I nor blame you Sha... Na poverty make me dey here with you.... But mind you, if you open that your useless gutter of a mouth take insult me again, I go Com ikorodu come find you and I assure you, if I nor disable you, make my life bend!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bet9jaVirtual: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
I know I have been unkind to a lot of people on this thread in the past that is why I quoted only Austin, because I had at a point in the past done some good to him... depression is eating my life away

Commit suicide and die
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
1realBobby:
ogbeni! Thunder fire your life!

So, to you now, it's pay back time abi? So you never do something before wey you dey regret now? I swear ehn, if men na God, no body for dey this world again...

I nor blame you Sha... Na poverty make me dey here with you.... But mind you, if you open that your useless gutter of a mouth take insult me again, I go Com ikorodu come find you and I assure you, if I nor disable you, make my life bend!
i love it when people yab chiefheywhy ans Lhimeet the greedy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
20 matches, Saturday & Sunday games all DC 12 & OVER 1.5, N100 to win +N450,000, B€T9JA code: Z3C7RK6B. CC: Alexistaiwo, Lhimeet, Shezkid, Shegzo, Coidplay, Jerrythafinisher, Viking007, Chiefheywhy.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:

Sorry, it's well with you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121:
wetin do you?

tissuepaper

I was not trolling, i just wanna know what's happening to you.

I might ask austino to favour you. If you are really in deep shiit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121:
wetin do you?

my skin disease vitiligo is spreading rapidly as a result of the many traumatic experiences I have gone through
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by promisious: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by acedsportsng: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:

Lol... Make this guy no go commit suicide o

When you were chopping your money back then and being stingy to guys on this thread, you were living "the life"...

Even last week that Liverpool spoilt Viking007's game you were still trolling o

Yesterday you still use style to call him an alabi agent because you probably staked big on his game and lost...

Guy if you kill yourself na you sabi o... Karma is a bitch. undecided

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Psv and Valencia....thunder fire u !!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
NLReposter:
done

What's done?

I never see your account no.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
my skin disease vitiligo is spreading rapidly as a result of the many traumatic experiences I have gone through
God go help u.... Believe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
is it treatable?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
shiit disease is worst thing that can fvck a man's up

Sorry bro,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
CapitalCee:

Which league

Greece
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
PSV cry cry cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brownhypo: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
I made a lot of bad choices in the past... The only thing keeping me alive now is hope, the day my hope diminishes is the day my life ends
I understand how you feel bro. Everything is definitely gonna fall back in place as long as you keep your determination and hustling spirit propelling. You are smart enough to make it big again
I once PMed you on WhatsApp for your strategies but you ignored, I no reason am sha because I'm an inplay warrior too.

Last year, I made good profit from betting. Used the funds to process my papers and traveled out of the country. Few members like 2dice01 and Dreh17 knew about it. Sport betting has helped few persons and also dealt with a lot of people.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ajaymina(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
I made a lot of bad choices in the past... The only thing keeping me alive now is hope, the day my hope diminishes is the day my life ends

HOPE!!!...

Please keep it (HOPE) alive.

Life actually focused its spotlight on you jus to teach you a little lesson and also to warn others who are trading in your path.

Stay strong and be hopeful,surely hope will knock on your door very soon.

Your case isn't the worst, we are all facing life's challenges in our lives in different forms.
Please, always associate yourself with people (especially this phase of your life ) to divert your state of mind of any negative decision...

Before your hope diminishes; think about Job and the prodigal son in the Bible, and also Buhari, how many times he contested and failed despite his questionable certificates.

I just hope you've learnt your life's lesson sha.

Stay strong man!, e go pure for you very soon, just stay positive.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by calmG(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
PSV 1:1 BASTARD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
PSV cry cry cry
That 2k don enter alabi pocket?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

True talk grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

True talk grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
all the whole asslicking you did last night is now all in vain grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shegzo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
4thFreedom:
20 matches, Saturday & Sunday games all DC 12 & OVER 1.5, N100 to win +N450,000, B€T9JA code: Z3C7RK6B. CC: Alexistaiwo, Lhimeet, Shezkid, Shegzo, Coidplay, Jerrythafinisher, Viking007, Chiefheywhy.
Look good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121 and TheRealProphet

Local men grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2020

Ewuhausa1 Tolu121

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)