Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2342957 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Electric shocker

No be by mouth

Wait and see... tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
locust:
I wan buy stuffs from jumia but my fear be say I no wan make them deliver fake come give me.
Abeg who don buy from them?
jumia don do me strong thing b4.......u fit order sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ewuhausa01:
make I go check your pfp tickets so far let me know if you will stand a chance
Don't badluck me

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
I like international break die ooo.

Which student no dey like anything called break?

My account go rest small from Alabi debit alerts and my blood pressure go dey stable for two weeks cheesy

Lhimeet:

I'm only interested in league games

This international break just spoil things ..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
This trevissan girl no just Sabi anything.She just beat kiki bertens for nothing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Binance:

God bless you...

Sometimes I feel Alabi set all these gba gbos just to distract us,,in return we keep growing his ministry.
lol might b true

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
This trevissan girl no just Sabi anything.She just beat kiki bertens for nothing.
Kiki bertens bin get injury wey na wheel chair they use carry her comot from court after match... 2nd round i think.. Either Mertens or bertens

And that travisan lady is the shortest player in the wta..... Dwarf legs... I bin just know say she go f.up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
BopZaddy:
Kiki bertens bin get injury wey na wheel chair they use carry her comot from court after match... 2nd round i think.. Either Mertens or bertens

And that travisan lady is the shortest player in the wta..... Dwarf legs... I bin just know say she go f.up

Omo the way they beat am ehn.Chai see wickedness.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
I am happy you did this and for the record, eventhough I was among the first posters on this thread and I wasn't picked, I never doubted you.

You have done well posting their details.

Hadisvisual you are among the few good people left on Earth Willing to help people out. Don't let the evil people in this world ruin your heart and kindness with their greed.

Hadisvisual if for one thing, please help me out with 5k and I promise to refund it before the end of this month. Even if you Doubt me, just see it as a giveaway and I will surprise you and refund it. Stay blessed.

It to say this guy dey north, him for don join Boko Haram since.I just thank God I don't know you personally because your poverty can make you kill for money. Well everyone has his day.His own is soon coming thick and fast.Even when I refund that doe him no go see shishi.Beggar for life.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
International break tomorrow.We move.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

It to say this guy dey north, him for don join Boko Haram since.I just thank God I don't know you personally because your poverty can make you kill for money. Well everyone has his day.His own is soon coming thick and fast.Even when I refund that doe him no go see shishi.Beggar for life.
I am amused by the amount of guts you possess in using to ridicule someone else when you yourself is not clean.

You loaned 5k, use am bet
Win small money, showed it off here and even did a giveaway, forgetting you have to pay the owner back

Now here you are again, still looking for a loan
And the cycle continues?

Smh

I hope you change one day.
"Ciao"

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
I am amused by the amount of guts you possess in using to ridicule someone else when you yourself is not clean.

Win small money, showed it off here and even did a giveaway, forgetting you have to pay the owner back

And the cycle continues?

Smh

"Ciao"
Hello, did I look for a loan or someone offered to give? I knew the guy was audio sef that's why I called Corbin.And why you are accusing only me, why can't you accuse the person who thought he could tarnish my image by posting my details just because I bursted him way back and me not paying back meant he wouldn't get anything.Ask yourself, if he wasn't going to get any money, would he still have done all that? I'm not perfect and im def gonna pay back but everyfvcking body has his or her secrets.Before you clean off the speck in another person's eye, clean off yours.Face your life, while I face mine.This isn't me attacking you for your words but I'm just releasing a freaking statement.As long as we are all fvckin alive.No man knows tomorrow.If I knew she was gonna post that shit online I wouldn't have taken it in the first place.Ciao
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
piggyvestashawo:

And the cycle continues?

Smh

"Ciao"
This wan loud o shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoronaPilot: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
so Negroachiever is not only a beggar but a scammer? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bada007(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
FST
pls is this site really good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
As per na him de run the site or produce the tips.. De there de ask waec questions
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Hello, did I look for a loan or someone offered to give? I knew the guy was audio sef that's why I called Corbin.And why you are accusing only me, why can't you accuse the person who thought he could tarnish my image by posting my details just because I bursted him way back and me not paying back meant he wouldn't get anything.Ask yourself, if he wasn't going to get any money, would he still have done all that? I'm not perfect and im def gonna pay back but everyfvcking body has his or her secrets.Before you clean off the speck in another person's eye, clean off yours.Face your life, while I face mine.This isn't me attacking you for your words but I'm just releasing a freaking statement.As long as we are all fvckin alive.No man knows tomorrow .If I knew she was gonna post that shit online I wouldn't have taken it in the first place .Ciao
I just finished reading the thread,

Oga you are Heartless
Its been almost 2 months
You refused to send her the money and you expected her
not to do the needful? By posting the "shiit online"
You even deactivated the alternate

You won 6k yesterday, kindly go and pay her the money before everyone start labelling you as a scammer.

And btw, I do have my problems, so goodnight.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
BopZaddy:
As per na him de run the site or produce the tips.. De there de ask questions
grin

bada007:
pls is this site really good
That guy is on pfp 1st spot, courtesy FST
The 2 games he won, he got them from there undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
I just finished reading the thread,

Oga you are Heartless
Its been almost 2 months
You refused to send her the money and you expected her
not to do the needful? By posting the "shiit online"
You even deactivated the alternate

You won 6k yesterday, kindly go and pay her the money before everyone start labelling you as a scammer.

And btw, I do have my problems, so goodnight.
Nope I didn't deactivate it.And thanks for your words now.At least you put in some advice.My only problem with you but with you attacking me and leaving out bluelemon.Thanks and when I pay back.I owe this thread a full apology.Good night.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2020
jjmk:
Pls can anyone advise on best Nigerian bookie for good odds, fast withdrawals and no stories? I can no longer login into my 1xbet account.
I have done everything, even changed my password when I did not forget my password. It seems my money with them is gone.
Select "forgot password" (Nairabet and Sporty for odds)

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bada007(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2020
BopZaddy:
As per na him de run the site or produce the tips.. De there de ask waec questions
no be fight na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2020
God gave me blessings for my pain and shame.Now off to offset my loan.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2020
tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Share sporty crumbs na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2020
NNU0000:
Nice.Find me airtime smiley
Your number.Na only 500 though I wan pay my loan before my senior in begging come cause another wahala.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Your number.Na only 500 though I wan pay my loan before my senior in begging come cause another wahala.
only one person 5h
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2020
I don dey alright tonight
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Congrats bro..

Abeg fund my sportyyy , even if it's 100..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Smh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 07, 2020
NNU0000:
07043161076 MTN
Done.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2020
NNU0000:
Go sleep nah
Make he go sleep so that only you go chop abi? not right bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
SEEN!God will always put a smile on your face!MORE WINNINGS and pls do that transfer right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.