Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2345826 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jp130(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Plz help me check dis one too

B941TACSCACCWT-3371552
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
like under or over
most time na over 0.5 from 30mins up d odd will b high dem.........12 option @40mins d odd will b high like 1.50odd up...........note only play 1.50 to 2odd if u wan win 4 zoom.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2020
Happy Sunday!
who is using 1xBet here pls? i want to confirm something
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2020
brainnny:

Hello bro, thanks for ur input.
1) I also guessed they sent it to a wrong acct, and trying to retrieve it b4 they pay me cos during my first complaint to the CC, she couldn't accurately confirm my UBA account as the account the money was paid into. I withdrew into my UBA Visa debit card.

I've neva been more humble i n my entirely life than the garment of humility I put on while chatting wt them, cos I know very well that banning/restricting ur acct for the silliest of things is as easy as ABC to them. Make dem just pay me my money first.

Thanks chairman.
This is one of the disadvantages of using foreign bookies, you can't do shit if they block you.. If any Naija bookie misbehaves, you can walk to the head office, naked yourself and do werey for them. The problem is just that Naija bookies are very stingy with markets and odds unlike their foreign counterparts...... I wish you come out of these successful.. Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
This is one of the disadvantages of using foreign bookies, you can't do shit if they block you.. If any Naija bookie misbehaves, you can walk to the head office, naked yourself and do werey for them. The problem is just that Naija bookies are very stingy with markets and odds unlike their foreign counterparts...... I wish you come out of these successful.. Stay safe
Confirm talk, imagine if you win million this people go just block you immediately and you can't do anything
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lucremoy(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Vecto:

Tribute to a fallen soldier. I hail thee! grin
Alabi don take out another one sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2020
B946TACPWAQQCC-6850586
this game still da breath?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by femsmile(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2020
Tejuri:

That is $700,000 bitcoin not million.

I never said they where mine, it is obviously a screenshot from a website. I said I had the connect, I didn't say I own what is in the screenshot.

If you’ve got the connect definitely you will be getting his games... You can kindly share and people are gonna reward you and am sure you are even gonna get more than staking all alone... Cheers!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2020
Strongman19:
B946TACPWAQQCC-6850586

this game still da breath?

e don cut. Dem never update the culprit sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by femsmile(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2020
brainnny:

Hello bro, thanks for ur input.
1) That was my second time of withdrawing,as I did a withdrawal of $300 in August wch I received into my GT Acct via wire transfer (cos i used my GT mastercard in depositing) within the 10 days timeframe.
2)The details for the second withdrawal wch I am yet to receive shouldn't have had any issue cos I requested that the withdrawal be done into my UBA visa debit card wch I had used in depositing.
3) I'd try sending a copy of my bank statement to them, even though in one of my previous chats wt their CC, they seemingly noticed that the fault could have been from them, reason why I didn't bother sending my bank statement. Would now send it to them.

I've neva been more humble i n my entirely life than the garment of humility I put on while chatting wt them, cos I know very well that banning/restricting ur acct for the silliest of things is as easy as ABC to them. Make dem just pay me my money first.

Thanks chairman.

Sorry about that bro am sure they are gonna rectify it if you keep chatting them politely though it has never happened to me but someone else had same experience but later got credited after a while... All the best boss

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Sports betting is the 'hope' of the common man undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by halogate: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Tk4all:
Happy Sunday!

who is using 1xBet here pls? i want to confirm something

..yep, what's the question??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2020
any cheerful mind should fund me 3676606 Jerryboy1993
#endsars
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2020
locust:

lol OK
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2020
locust:

lol OK
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2020
locust:
Sports betting is the 'hope' of the common man undecided
#Endalabi#
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2020
Baba God

#blowTrumpet

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
#Endalabi#

If I jam you there angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by brainnny(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Caio:
Alright best of luck bro.
please update the group on how things goes.
Thanks bro, I'd update the group as things unfold
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ymdo(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2020
DieRich5:
how many days ur take to b debited?.....note d money nor day ma acct again cus I don transfer am to my other acct
I can't remember again.
This was how it goes...

I won a bet of 18k, I withdrew 16k, it was reversed but I still got alert. I quickly withdraw 16k again and I withdraw everything from my bank account.
Later received salary and saw that my money has been debited.
I chatted my bank and I was told it was from bet9ja. I couldn't argue

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by brainnny(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2020
femsmile:

Sorry about that bro am sure they are gonna rectify it if you keep chatting them politely though it has never happened to me but someone else had same experience but later got credited after a while... All the best boss
Thanks bro. I have no other option than chatting them politely o grin In fact, my first name at the moment is 'Polite'

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2020
jerrythafinisher:
any cheerful mind should fund me 3676606 Jerryboy1993

#endsars

I doubt if you will get any crumbs because I doubt if anybody here is cheerful after yesterday's blood bath

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by brainnny(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Thanks, I sincerely wish I come out of ds successful. Just like u stated, if any Nigerian bookie had tried ds wt me I'd have called them out and dragged them on every social media platform possible, but as e b say na oyinbo bookie, na humble I just humble o b4 I chop ban on top my money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2020
ymdo:
I can't remember again.
This was how it goes...

I won a bet of 18k, I withdrew 16k, it was reversed but I still got alert. I quickly withdraw 16k again and I withdraw everything from my bank account.
oh....BT d money day my eye to use sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Astalavee:

E be like say Chelsea Don cut am
hw?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2020
Vector360 no wan share e game now

In the evening, he go come out dey lament how four games spoil e ticket angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Binance:

To win games here is very easy guys

Some punters here are quite consistent with low loss level.

The guy am quoting fall into the category

ALL you need to do is bet on OPPOSITE of whatever this brother posts here and smile to the bank.
Thank me later

Stop complaining, stop lamenting.

Bro, you speak the gospel truth.

Few months ago there was this certain guy h2ho that was so consistent with dropping freshly packaged tomatoes from alabi all in the name of "fixed match". His losing streaks were so high that it got to a point that I felt he was working for the bookies. Then we used to call him Alabi's First Son. If there was an award for the Failed Punter Of The Year nobody go follow drag am grin

So instead of lamenting I changed to playing the exact opposite of any game he drops, and guess what? All greens. I even followed the guy for a certain time because that strategy really worked out for me lmao grin

hailings.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2020
halogate:

..yep, what's the question??
Can you pls Check The odd For "Home win Both halves" And x/1 for me?
For Tottenham match. i wan Arb that game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Tolu121:
Vector360 no wan share e game now

In the evening, he go come out dey lament how four games spoil e ticket angry angry
grin no mind the Abobi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2020
ymdo:
I can't remember again.
This was how it goes...

grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 10BabyApple: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.