Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2356328 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Viking007:
2/2, can you make it to 5/5? cheesy

As long as I don't end up staking huge, it's very possible cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The right right word is Probation not Probability.

If you want to troll me, the least you can do is get your diction right.

Fvcking post-millennials, they know nothing grin

Lmao. This is total annihilation. The owner of this sub isn't still alive yet. Is he?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuskinIsFool:
Coldplay
Alexistaiwo
Yehmy

Bastard sons of prostitute mothers
Daniel don't be stupid always, i know you are still young for this miserable life you are living, but come to think of it, You have no importance than creating different moniker on nairaland and disturbing this thread, think about your life and start planning that way you will go far. Reflect on my words and you will do good for yourself wink

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuskinIsFool:
Okay I don't know my diction but atleast am useless and have a shameless parentage
It's 'I'm' not 'am.'
You may not understand this because you are are probably between 17 and 19. I hope you don't grow into a full fledged nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
yehmy:
Daniel don't be stupid always, i know you are still young for this miserable life you are living, but come to think of it, You have no importance than creating different moniker on nairaland and disturbing this thread, think about your life and start planning that way you will go far. Reflect on my words and you will do good for yourself wink
I hope you know you are replying a 15 year old boy with a failed parentage?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuskinIsFool:
Why did you modify my post??

Why don't you allow me commit suicide in peace?
Okay. As you wish.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alabi dealing with bois B2B

enjoy my sig.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
CoIdplay:
I hope you know you are replying a 15 year old boy with a failed parentage?
Just felt like helping him to plan his life since he's already planning to fail in his early stage.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
How do a full grown and sensible man, channel so much energy in creating multiple accounts on NL, just so he can switch once he inevitably gets banned?

These individuals have got some deep real offline challenges, which have been exacerbated by chronic gambling

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
this night wey person wan sleep like this bad energy stay far away.

enjoy my Sig.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hammer2019:
How do a full grown and sensible man, channel so much energy in creating multiple accounts on NL, just so he can switch once he inevitably gets banned?

These individuals have got some deep real offline challenges, which have been exacerbated by chronic gambling

That's to tell you so many youths have lost it. More reason we need to quit gambling soon since both sane and insane people forecast games.
I wouldn't wish to have anything in common with these people very soon.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hammer2019:

Funny enough he doesn't gamble as he can't even afford 500naira, He's a kid that look up to his parents for feeding. Imagine if someone that has a life will have nothing meaningful doing than hang around nairaland all day doing what won't add gain to his life. So pathetic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
yehmy:
Reason why i stop replying him... I don't throw bant with kids

yehmy:
Did i dig anything, why not calm down nd check his profile Or you just want to score cheap point? I only posted his pics to let him know why i won't respond to a toddler

yehmy:
The one looking like kwashiorkor

yehmy:
Another kid has surfaced grin you go kill yourself las las i swear

Well as you can see Mr. Adult, all you are good is in calling people kids and unwarranted names.

So because you managed to run into Alabi's Ambassador, the punters enemy oooo. You begged to have a pics with him. Next you did was to rush here to paste it. What for nah? Make we hail you abi

Between you and those you called "kids", who deserve such title? You of course, only kids post such pics to feel belonged.

I know the next thing you will come to say is "unfollow me" "leave my mention" "come to Lagos let's iron it out" haba! Only kids do such nah Mr. Adult.

So na you like this dey invite me come lag, Chai!

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
yehmy:

grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Zontage:

Well as you can see Mr. Adult, all you are good is in calling people kids and unwarranted names.

So because you managed to run into Alabi's Ambassador, the punters enemy oooo. You begged to have a pics with him. Next you did was to rush here to paste it. What for nah? Make we hail you abi

Between you and those you called "kids", who deserve such title? You of course, only kids post such pics to feel belonged.

I know the next thing you will come to say is "unfollow me" "leave my mention" "come to Lagos let's iron it out" haba! Only kids do such nah Mr. Adult.

So na you like this dey invite me come lag, Chai!
I was expecting a response from you since and i never knew you had to go through alot of stress to pull that pics, you could have simply ask, i was scanning through your profile earlier and i discover you use to have lot of sense and i was wondering what went wrong with you Only to discover you are bittered along the line. Well as you can see i posted that pics on the thread bcuz i'm not hiding my identity. Life is too short to assume i will attack you back, rather i will advise you to always make use of your sense and don't fall into the category of kids.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
yehmy:
Funny enough he doesn't gamble as he can't even afford 500naira, He's a kid that look up to his parents for feeding. Imagine if someone that has a life will have nothing meaningful doing than hang around nairaland all day doing what won't add gain to his life. So pathetic.

Bro, sometimes I wish I can plead you also ease off a little, and reply less to mentions.

I genuinely feel pity for them, because I know that under normal circumstances, no sane man would act the way they do.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Your last reply ?

I really don't understand why you troll without zero intelligence ? Your last reply , when I didn't even quote you initially .

You can do better .

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hammer2019:

Bro, sometimes I wish I can plead you also ease off a little, and reply less to mentions.

I genuinely feel pity for them, because I know that under normal circumstances, no sane man would act the way they do.
Well i will from now on, but if we don't give them back they will feel they are in control Hence why i normally reply and make them happy. Henceforth i will just lookaway grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
puskin coming to clean up this place in a few min cheesy

who will be on exile this night?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.