Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2342763 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Severepains: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Werey
youngcee:
funny but true... grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Akinwale1424(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2020
mesmer:
20 Monikers funded as promised

One reserved fund for villagebus, kindly quote this post with your i.d to get funded

Good luck folks and have a great rest of your day

Mesmer is the name
Help me fund my sporty bet account thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Severepains: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2020
I wonder what #100 can do for them
tradepunter:
I swear any time I see this mesem guy come in here and announce funding time, its like a poultry owner walking up to his chickens with a bowl of feed and announcing feeding time....

And all of them Start gathering quacking and flapping their wings while he showers them with grains
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2020
paulgabrielz:
that account actually belongs to my cuz but i use it to perpetrate some shady deals on nl at times. I wouldnt lie abt using the account to collect double giveaway in the past but i no longer have the logins. My cuz has been angry with me since yesterday for snooping around with his phone and he just deactivated the account now. I hope piggyvestashawo can rest in peace now

grin grin grin

Just look at Shalaye this early morning .. nawa o . grin grin

Guy you go don write statement tire like this o . grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2020
paulgabrielz:
that account actually belongs to my cuz but i use it to perpetrate some shady deals on nl at times. I wouldnt lie abt using the account to collect double giveaway in the past but i no longer have the logins. My cuz has been angry with me since yesterday for snooping around with his phone and he just deactivated the account now. I hope piggyvestashawo can rest in peace now
And I sure say you follow insult fuckdem and coza that day. Nigerians
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by VillageBus(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
mesmer:

One reserved fund for villagebus, kindly quote this post with your i.d to get funded

Mesmer is the name
8633062 kenedy025 bet9ja
thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

grin grin grin

Just look at Shalaye this early morning .. nawa o . grin grin

Guy you go don write statement tire like this o . grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LastSamurai: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2020
tradepunter:
I swear any time I see this mesem Mesmer guy come in here and announce funding time, its like a poultry owner walking up to his chickens with a bowl of feed and announcing feeding time....

And all of them Start gathering quacking and flapping their wings while he showers them with grains
You are sounding so stupid and foolish. You see people dropping their i.d for crumbs and so fuckin what!!!! Nobody gives a fvck about what you think. Getlost

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tradepunter: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Severepains:
I wonder what #100 can do for them

well it differs with individuals, 100 is a good amount to some while to others it might be insignificant.

Na who wear shoe know were dy pain am.. All in all those that give here i commend, what difference does it make is a personal opinion.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by emijo(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
ashawoKGB:
Tomorrow
Quote me when you drop the game tomorrow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
paulgabrielz:
na you go rest in peace, perpetual crumbie

Cousin kill you there

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2020
12 odds for weekend: CF5PRZ [bet9ja]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Severepains: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Crystalboss our former golden boy like Kelechi Iheanacho now a full time villager
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tradepunter: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2020
LastSamurai:

You are sounding so stupid and foolish. You see people dropping their i.d for crumbs and so fuckin what!!!! Nobody gives a fvck about what you think. Getlost

Some people really need recalibration and overhauling of their mind and brain..

If I was to use the entire exclamations marks and other intonation marks to make my statement come across as a joke it won't still make any difference because you lack comprehension.

Those who don't lack understood what I meant so chuuuuu now... Run along chuu chuuuu

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Severepains: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2020
tradepunter:

If I was to use the entire exclamations marks and other intonation marks to make my statement come across as a joke it won't still make any difference because you lack comprehension.

Those who don't lack understood what I meant so chuuuuu now... Run along chuu chuuuu

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LastSamurai: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2020
tradepunter:

Trust me they'll come for you. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2020
Most of you new bies don't know THE STORY OF CRYSTALBOSS a low life who became the thread most wanted moniker

Back then a game from crystalboss is like most precious thing in the world but now crystalboss is back where he started, low life and forgotten like a writing in the sand.

One day as THE KING i will tell you guys THE RISE AND FALL OF CRYSTALBOSS WHO WOUNDED ALABI FOR STRAIGHT 3 DAYS, DID WHAT NO PUNTER IN NIGERIA HAVE EVER DONE

ONE THING IS SURE, CRYSTALBOSS MIGHT BE A LOW LIFE NOW BUT HE MADE HISTORY IN THIS THREAD.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Severepains: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2020
And Viking007 started sending him a PM with his alternate account (Viking07)

End of the story
Tolu131:
Most of you new bies don't know THE STORY OF CRYSTALBOSS a low life who became the thread most wanted moniker

Back then a game from crystalboss is like most precious thing in the world but now crystalboss is back where he started, low life and forgotten like a writing in the sand.

One day as THE KING i will tell you guys THE RISE AND FALL OF CRYSTALBOSS WHO WOUNDED ALABI FOR STRAIGHT 3 DAYS, DID WHAT NO PUNTER IN NIGERIA HAVE EVER DONE

ONE THING IS SURE, CRYSTALBOSS MIGHT BE A LOW LIFE NOW BUT HE MADE HISTORY IN THIS THREAD.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2020
Tolu131:

Lol dude was on fire for 3 straight days.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prince4rm92(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Tolu131:

Pele king uther angry how many odds streak ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Prince4rm92:

Pele king uther angry how many odds streak ?
10odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by spadar4u(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
CF8Y3Q
Safe Europa code b et9a
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Vecto:
Lol dude was on fire for 3 straight days.
funny thing he did it with useless league (no major league)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by topsyn03(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2020
CFDNQ5 any remix to this game please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
mesmer:

Mesmer is the name
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Kelblaq:
I wonder why Sportyybet is delaying my withdrawal, since yesterday money haven't reflected on my account.

It's not even showing pending withdrawal..
check ur acct balance.... sporty withdraw is paid within mins, not hours or days....... it's very fast.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prince4rm92(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Tolu131:
10odd

10 odds for 3 days nice I need that kind thing before Christmas undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kingmanny88(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2020
teegeealiu:
I couldn't wait till after the 6:55 games. Did the cashout that same night.
Nice one. Waiting for your next selections.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Tolu131:

He bleeped up, don't praise him
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2020
wallexbaba:
check ur acct balance.... sporty withdraw is paid within mins, not hours or days....... it's very fast.
I have checked my account balance but the money never still drop.

I'm surprised oo, wetin con dey happen.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Tolu131:

nothing last 4ever.........e pain me sy I nor play d games

(1) (2) (3) ... (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.