Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2347396 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Punterclash: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Our next question is by @McQueenpius-

How do i play ?

#PunterClash ‬#Footballprediction
https://twitter.com/punterclash/status/1331929638096998400?s=19
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Binance:

You are seeking for solution at the wrong place.

very right
Imagine going to beer parlor, telling them you want to quit drinking

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lorayne:

Yes!
sir if u can help me to let go completely I will be forever indepted to you.

Please save my future.�
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ServanTheG(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:
ok, thanks.

But it is a fool that budget a particular amount of money for playing virtual knowing fully well it's a loss money already.....though I know am a fool but I can't handle loss.
Go and settle down somewhere where bet outlets are banned
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:
I just finished paying a debt of 35k in my company, now am oweing a fresh debt of 22k today because of bet9ja virtual.... I had no idea how my life became a mess to this extent.... Please is it possible to be playing just real games without virtual for someone that is an addict?, or i need to let go completely. Will i survive without betting?... Pls if you were once in my current predicament, i need help coz my future looks bleak without any future prospect.
Yes you can stop it...It's a state of mind...I was once a virtual games addicts...I almost didn't graduate cos I spent most of my money meant for school to gamble on virtual...God rescued me...Right now as I'm speaking to you..there's nothing in this life that surpasses the hatred I have for virtual games...The day I knew I was rid of it was when my colleague started playing too....We always go to bet9ja shops together almost everyday and throughout that period I never for once felt the urge to play the game...Up till now...and I know one day I'll stop betting generally...It's a matter of time...The human mind is more powerful than you think bro....I'll be lieing if I tell you there's a special way around this thing...All you need to do is the determination not to play virtual games again, engage yourself in something else whenever the thought cross your mind, that's all ...Believe me it'll get bored and leave you...EXERCISE YOUR WILL-POWER...YOU CAN DO IT!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
This telegram admin just copy my ticket, he no even acknowledge the owner undecided

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
very right
Imagine going to beer parlor, telling them you want to quit drinking
I know it is absurd doing that, since am here already, what do u suggest I do?....

Though I have been delivered by 3 different men of God in the past, at first it work but just one game of N150 ruined everything.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Viking007:
This telegram admin just copy my ticket, he no even acknowledge the owner undecided
Wicked persin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sammymarvin: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:
I just finished paying a debt of 35k in my company, now am oweing a fresh debt of 22k today because of bet9ja virtual.... I had no idea how my life became a mess to this extent.... Please is it possible to be playing just real games without virtual for someone that is an addict?, or i need to let go completely. Will i survive without betting?... Pls if you were once in my current predicament, i need help coz my future looks bleak without any future prospect.
I was like that but since about this time last year I have not played virtual......now what u will do use what u bliv in and swear for urself that if u play virtual let ....... Happen to u........that is how I stopped
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
53BCE0C
D9AC457
FD042F9
3B7C535
5A7E071
90C9CBB
6E700BF
20EFDB9
05E76BE
2458D68
9B8553D
9B8553D

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Yes you can stop it...It's a state of mind...I was once a virtual games addicts...I almost didn't graduate cos I spent most of my money meant for school to gamble on virtual...God rescued me...Right now as I'm speaking to you..there's nothing in this life that surpasses the hatred I have for virtual games...The day I knew I was rid of it was when my colleague started playing too....We always go to bet9ja shops together almost everyday and throughout that period I never for once felt the urge to play the game...Up till now...and I know one day I'll stop betting generally...It's a matter of time...The human mind is more powerful than you think bro....I'll be lieing if I tell you there's a special way around this thing...All you need to do is the determination not to play virtual games again, engage yourself in something else whenever the thought cross your mind, that's all ...Believe me it'll get bored and leave you...EXERCISE YOUR WILL-POWER...YOU CAN DO IT!
Thank you sir.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tk4all:
It's been long i come here and i Can see that many people don turn Millionaires already, The trolls doing their best, The PFP scam going on as well(I don't know why they don't create a thread for that), The failed punters donating to Alabi every week, The Alabi's agents sending people to village with their village tips(I hate this category most) And the crumbs hunters also doing their best. Not Fogetting the people that use to do giveaway(Una welldone).

I'm starting a roll-over Of 2odds today. The target is 500K for 10days. Anyone interested should fund his BetKing and be ready Cos we may deal with In-Play too
grin hmm i dey go run open betking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Anybody gt dis message from bet9ja

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
tradepunter:

the margin for error might be big in this one.. Because of the erratic nature this corona season have introduced... Before corona most games at 1-1 after 20 min and before 30min ended under 2 first half... But corona come shift those equalizers to around 38-45 Min rendering most odds useless...

I could spice this your option up by adding that if over 0.5 is 12.00-12.75 odds then chances of getting over 0.5 is high...

Failure rates so far is 12% of this over 0.5 method .. You can research more

U are right.
However, we cant apply this same option to every team. There are some external variables which might also be considered which i may not like to mention now. But take this example; If Aston Villa-Leeds(Premier League) is playing 1-1 at 30Mins, There is every possibility that the game will be Un3.5 at Halftime, Same can not be applied to Bodoe/Gimit Or Baryen M.
There Are many Things To Consider Before Playing Such Options.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:
I know it is absurd doing that, since am here already, what do u suggest I do?....

Though I have been delivered by 3 different men of God in the past, at first it work but just one game of N150 ruined everything.
3 diff men of God undecided it ain't spiritual bro!! you can do this by yourself.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Coldplayyy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Viking007:

the culprit dey this thread..thieves full here. angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Joeblaze26:
novice22.... Follow this.
Or you can wait for khingTony.... He was once an addict like you but now he's saved. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Coldplayyy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:

who introduced you to virtual?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tk4all:

Very true,

The last time i did it here end in tears too, Infact i was on 70K+ before it went South, But i want to try it again..

Moreover, It's just with 5h starting capital so problem
nah 1k i dey use start.will post my games too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Viking007:
You get today's games?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:

Dude, stop thinking your problem is spiritual... It's not.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bunsenbun:
nah 1k i dey use start.will post my games too.

Ok.
we are together. Mention me when u post it pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prince4rm92(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:

You haven’t lost enough, when you do. Nobody go tel u to run
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Viking007:
lol, this people no get joy
game still running?
How did you get channel?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
novice22:

you are only addicted, not mad
You are addicted to virtual losing money

Check the video I shared
Gambling addiction is caused by hormone called dopamine
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Viking007:
Hammer2019

Why naa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
you are only addicted, not mad
You are addicted to virtual losing money
games wey don go alabi's hell fire
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
lol, this people no get joy
game still running?
How did you get channel?
Someone shared it on sofascore telegram group.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tk4all:

Ok.
we are together. Mention me when u post it pls
when are you starting?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lorayne:

Dude, stop thinking your problem is spiritual... It's not.

Bro, stop finalizing things u don't know pls.

It might be spiritual and vice versa, although spirituality is greatly influenced by one's state of mind but at the same time plays a major role in our day-to-day activities.
I was once a virtual addict and believe me, prayers helped me seriously.
I also involve myself In different kinds of Jobs(Some of which the pay is less than 20k monthly) Just to keep myself busy even till now, i use to be busy to some extent that i don't have time for myself again. I also learnt many games ranging from snooker, local chess, football, whot, video games Etc.

This helps me to keep myself busy all day and forget that devil called virtual.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SPOLO(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bet9ja virtual is one of the most devilish thing to ever get addicted to.
The shop i do go to play games, one guy there was played by a regular customer.
The customer kept on playing without winning till it got to 17k debt na so he tell the guy say he is going home to bring d money.
Since 3 days now no update from him and this guy will have to pay his boss with his monthly salary which is just 12k

But the guy mumu sha even though he is d kind of person that is so nice to customers but his niceness now have Cost him almost 1 and half monthly salary..

Bet9ja virtual is evil.
Thank God i stopped in year 2015.
I started around June and i ran away September 2015 and am grateful for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.