Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2336985 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ajax and Atlanta.... Una know say pple play una over 2.5?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goldbringer:

You know how I take know say na you. You been post one pic for that Cynthia500 thread dey accuse am as man but only you don post that pic here as Realprophet Johnpaul your mumu never do
you no get internet? Or u no fit google funny pix ni.....are you this stwpid?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
gift01:
means the fame starts afresh for you at 3-0 and any result from here would count
So say the match ends at this same score line 3-0...Is it green?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
you no get internet? Or u no fit google funny pix ni.....are you this stwpid?

https://www.nairaland.com/6302589/experience-nairalander/1#96851276

https://www.nairaland.com/5608144/football-other-sports-betting-season/2191#91722133

Na only you be youngcee for here and na only you post the two. Learn how to disguise nxt time

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goldbringer:

https://www.nairaland.com/5608144/football-other-sports-betting-season/2191#91722133

Na only you be youngcee for here and na you post the two. Learn how to disguise nxt time
You knw how stwpid you are? I won't waste my data teaching you how the download botton works or how memes flood twitter threads.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Disguise abeg make you teach prophet how to truly disguise. Thank God say him no go far in him yahoo if not they for don catch am since
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You knw how stwpid you are? I won't waste my data teaching you how the download botton works or how memes flood twitter threads.
How come nobody used it after you here till you resurfaced with it again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Youngcee na cool headed guy wey no like trouble and attention...TheRealProphet na werey troll,wey like trouble and green color. cool
So the guy deactivate both account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tojahh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hello Chairmen,
I know not much will remember me tho but I bring glad tidings.
I am solicting for likes on a thread here on Nairaland. Now here it is, for everyone that give me a like on the thread, I will give a token of 100 recharge card. (This is not to mock anyone) but its just a small way to show appreciation.
You can use as many monikers for this and still get the card. I know I can't know who actually gave me a like but believe me your conscience will be your judge because it actually cost nothing to click a like.

https://www.nairaland.com/6303593/opinion-giveaway-contest

This is the thread and my post is on Purple. once you click like, quote me with this message, I will respond.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Campaign don start. Election time don reach again. Sirleke use the electorates here win come jakpa. No wahala
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Joeblaze26:
So say the match ends at this same score line 3-0...Is it green?
No boss, that's 0:0...... With the current scoreline of 4:1, that's 1:1 according to your option.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sirleke(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goldbringer:
Campaign don start. Election time don reach again. Sirleke use the electorates here win come jakpa. No wahala
unfortunately I no jakpa go anywhr ....I keep mute wen I have nothing to say sir...

Thank u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goldbringer:

How come nobody used it after you here till you resurfaced with it again
So you mean say na youngcee/realprophet be that guy for that picture? or na him be the first person to upload that pix for internet - ffs hw dumb can u be? Simple google search will bring you out of your misery!! Don't be a f0ol with smartphone!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
sirleke:
unfortunately I no jakpa go anywhr ....I keep mute wen I have nothing to say sir...

Thank u
Don't mind that bet addict's, he thinks everybody dey jobless.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IfyGram: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goldbringer:

Na only you be youngcee for here and na only you post the two. Learn how to disguise nxt time

Hahah.. o ti burst.. Threadowner aka johnpaul alagwu son of a thousand fathers.. breeze don blow fowl nyash don open
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
So you mean say na youngcee/realprophet be that guy for that picture? or na him be the first person to upload that pix for internet - ffs hw dumb can u be? Simple google search will bring you out of your misery!! Don't be a f0ol with smartphone!
Mumu man it's Google image search I used to nab you. Seems you are still as dumb as you were when TheRealProphet and youngcee were in existence Next time DISGUISE

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by piggyvestTroll: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ajax Ov 2.5.. 1.34
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 1realBobby(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
ajax please win for me.... my 500k ticket relies on you to move forward
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Liverpool just dey do nonsense
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goldbringer:

Mumu man it's Google image search I used to nab you. Seems you are still as dumb as you were when TheRealProphet and youngcee were in existence Next time DISGUISE
u wan do me wetin i dey do cynthia but kolewerk......I'm done giving u d attention u need..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Basildvalour(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
tojahh:
Hello Chairmen,
I am solicting for likes on a thread here on Nairaland. Now here it is, for everyone that give me a like on the thread, I will give a token of 100 recharge card. (This is not to mock anyone) but its just a small way to show appreciation.
You can use as many monikers for this and still get the card. I know I can't know who actually gave me a like but believe me your conscience will be your judge because it actually cost nothing to click a like.

This is the thread and my post is on Purple. once you click like, quote me with this message, I will respond.

Thanks
Liked.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tojahh(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Basildvalour:
Liked.

How do i send the card?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BAZ001: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goldbringer:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Pearlqueen(f): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
tojahh:
Hello Chairmen,

Thanks
Done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
jsnowy98:

No boss, that's 0:0...... With the current scoreline of 4:1, that's 1:1 according to your option.
Maed...No wonder the odd was @ 1.21...Now I know better...Thanks bro wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Basildvalour(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
tojahh:

How do i send the card?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by teegeealiu: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
tojahh:
Hello Chairmen,

Thanks
Just did that now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Liverpool don sell match
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
u wan do me wetin i dey do cynthia but kolewerk......I'm done giving u d attention u need..
Ciao if you like come with another new moniker come lose guard we go still nab you

PS: nothing concern me with you and that Cynthia lady. Na your big mouth cause trouble for you as usual
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tojahh(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Basildvalour:
Here: 0812

Done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tolu121:
Liverpool don sell match
Why did you put Liverpool in your ticket when you know we've qualified for the knock-out stages already? grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
tojahh:
Hello Chairmen,

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4586) (4587) (4588) (4589) (4590) (4591) (4592) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.