Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2332196 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Zontage:

I have decided not to quote you or play any of your games in this thread again. Reason being that you don't act like a man and you don't know how to pass your own opinion without talking down on another person.

Also, you have it as a habit of body shaming people. Not forgetting the fact that your only point in arguments is tell people not to follow you again and never to play your games. You have to call someone a broke a. ss just because he played a ga..

Well, I am not a "billionaire" like you, so talking to you is a let down to "your personality".

And mind you, don't ever try to make the mistake of bringing a screenshot of my past comments on nairaland to form akpako FBI. Such thing do give me sleepless night tongue

Dey your dey make I dey my dey!

Enjoy your billions Oga Billionaire.

Enjoy your games the greatest punter!

Enjoy your Adulthood the only matured grand PA!

Local man in hospital after reading this.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Firefox01: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chidexter:
Lusanne dey mad for destroying our game yesterday. Here's 32 odds over 2.5 games. B910AWZPSPAQRT-3804338
I follow you play boss. You're good.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Banker: Valencia v Barca: Possession: Home over 30.5 @ 1.90 odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by iamawara(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Zob Ahan - Pars Jam Bushehr 01:15
Iran Pro League - Iran - Football
1 2.00
X 2.80
2 4.35

Sorry it's coming late.

Play DRAW. You can check it out via live bet.

Gamble responsibly oh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alabi have decided to take over Bilbao..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by careytommy37(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please who can give me one very fine goal method on sportybet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Zontage:

I have decided not to quote you or play any of your games in this thread again. Reason being that you don't act like a man and you don't know how to pass your own opinion without talking down on another person.

Also, you have it as a habit of body shaming people. Not forgetting the fact that your only point in arguments is tell people not to follow you again and never to play your games. You have to call someone a broke a. ss just because he played a game with N100. Kettle calling pot black.

Well, I am not a "billionaire" like you, so talking to you is a let down to "your personality".

And mind you, don't ever try to make the mistake of bringing a screenshot of my past comments on nairaland to form akpako FBI. Such thing do give me sleepless night tongue

Dey your dey make I dey my dey!

Enjoy your billions Oga Billionaire.

Enjoy your games the greatest punter!

Enjoy your Adulthood the only matured grand PA!

I think you now have a little bit of your sense back, so i will engage you this time.

Yes i don't act like a man, when people insult me first you don't expect me to overlook, for the records i will not in anyway attack anyone just because they shared their own opinion rather i will only pass my msg across without insult, but once you insult me i will gladly reciprocate.

Not playing my games won't change anything on me rather it will only keep your money save in your pocket and that is none of my business.

Body shaming - Just because i caution someone on his comment i felt was not right and he said i am sick, had to look up what could warrant such and i noticed the sight of his tribal mark is the reason for his frustration (Pratice what you preach - you have once body shame TissuePaper with vitiligo b4)

100naira stake- He stake what he can afford to lose fine but coming here to rant on the tipster that he selected the game himself and all the stress he went through made me noticed that he eventually stake 1h on 5odds and he was blabbering. Hence why i mentioned his stake. I am not a billionaire yet but i will be one soon cool

FBI - I am not FBI if you don't do anything that will want to make me check for a reason to justify your stupidity i won't have the time to know why someone needs to be stupid or trying to have personality disorder.

Thanks....

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2020Prophet: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
yehmy:
[s] I think you now have a little bit of your sense back, so i will engage you this time.

Yes i don't act like a man, when people insult me first you don't expect me to overlook, for the records i will not in anyway attack anyone just because they shared their own opinion rather i will only pass my msg across without insult, but once you insult me i will gladly reciprocate.

Not playing my games won't change anything on me rather it will only keep your money save in your pocket and that is none of my business.

Body shaming - Just because i caution someone on his comment i felt was not right and he said i am sick, had to look up what could warrant such and i noticed the sight of his tribal mark is the reason for his frustration (Pratice what you preach - you have once body shame TissuePaper with vitiligo b4)

100naira stake- He stake what he can afford to lose fine but coming here to rant on the tipster that he selected the game himself and all the stress he went through made me noticed that he eventually stake 1h on 5odds and he was blabbering. Hence why i mentioned his stake. I am not a billionaire yet but i will be one soon cool

FBI - I am not FBI if you don't do anything that will want to make me check for a reason to justify your stupidity i won't have the time to know why someone needs to be stupid or trying to have personality disorder.
[/s]

Thanks....

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by RedDistrict: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
today looking like a shot goal day galore grin

Bilbao scoring shot goal already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
4thFreedom:

I have made myself clear as regards issues that's related to your stupidity on this thread.
You can keep digging into people's profile if that will ease you of the acute depression you feel.
You are the depressed yet, looking for love on nairaland, to the extent of saying you don't mind if she's not beautiful. Says alot about how desperate you are in curing your depressed life or should we digress to the part that says you beat women

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Zontage:

No Sir, I don't want your code.

I don't depend on betting for my daily living.

Me 18 tickets? Say wetin happen?

Las Las, as a billionaire wey you be, na N100 each you play them. You see I don't have such such amount to play 18 tickets.
Even if it's 1naira i am staking what i can afford to lose grin are you okay now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
yehmy:
I think you now have a little bit of your sense back, so i will engage you this time.

Thanks....

You were trying to make sense till you started making "senseless sense".

At the bolded, I put it to you Sir. Point it out to me where I have ever done that to Tissue's Vitiligo Or else remain silent.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yehmy, you try so hard to make sense, but believe me that you keep proving to honourable members of this thread that you are so gullible, mentally unstable and foolish.

If you can't help the thread achieve it's goal, kindly shut dah Bleep up and stop being a instrument of distraction to those who are here to improve their punting skills.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2020Prophet: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Zabiboy the pu.s.kin boy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yeddy99: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
chesterfield v afc fylde
english national league
X/X
5 odds
bet responsibly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Eyedea(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Z3B8N529
Multi correct score
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PETUK(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Keeping my fingers crossed
B926awqcaazazz-6688705
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
yehmy:
Even if it's 1naira i am staking what i can afford to lose grin are you okay now

Just be contradicting yourself.

No wonder you were busy the other day compiling and removing names from Crumbies list just to smuggle in your own name. (Inec chairman)

Thank God for lhimeet who gave you a bluntant K. O that night.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
yehmy:
You are the depressed yet, looking for love on nairaland, to the extent of saying you don't mind if she's not beautiful. Says alot about how desperate you are in curing your depressed life or should we digress to the part that says you beat women
Senseless he-goat.
Since you have no more reasonable point to make, I'll leave you to keep wallowing in your unfortunate mess.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some folks here are really duummbb
looking up your past posts to make a 'point'
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Vecto:

Everywhere go stew. cool
10 games today 1 down 9 to go. Ath- Bilbao don score
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2020Prophet: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
Some folks here are really duummbb

looking up your past posts to make a 'point'
Coward

Mention a name

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Uvogin: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
We'd win big today

Amen!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Uvogin: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:
10 games today 1 down 9 to go. Ath- Bilbao don score

Post coupon abeg guy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Phiheywhy1:
pls i don't know where the cash out option dey for 1xbet

If you are on App, whenever you see "Sell" under your stake amount, that's cashout.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2020Prophet: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Zontage:

No wonder you were busy the other day compiling and removing names from Crumbies list just to smuggle in your own name. (Inec chairman)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
2020Prophet:
Coward
Mention a name
They know themselves.
I thought you quit nairaland the other day.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
4thFreedom:

Senseless he-goat.
Since you have no more reasonable point to make, I'll leave you to keep wallowing in your unfortunate mess.
work on yourself Bro, if you need help reach out to people around you, don't be bitter everytime. Smile often and always drink water so you can mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Zontage:

stop that bro our dangote can never be a crumbie grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2020Prophet: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
They know themselves.

I thought you quit nairaland the other day.
Mention me when it log into 9PBLIVE account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
yehmy:
grin funny enough you still don't practice what you preach, so obvious your stupidity already taken over from your normal sense grin

Have a nice day Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.