Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2343374 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

You underate me so much bro!

I noticed you didnt even add me on your 2019 awards list!

Make i give you 1.50odds to stake 10k nd we be @peace
Don't be offended, I never got to see any of your games or winnings here since you are posting them on facebook.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

I just checked again, They have reduced it tho.
2.10 odds on Sporty! I dnt believe sevilla wud score atall but if they do, it wont be much.

1-3 1.32 Home multigoals 3556 Sevilla vs Athletic Bilbao

Under 2.5 1.59 Away O/U 4625 Umm-Salal SC vs Al Rayyan SC
Hope 4 greens
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by andycoal40(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hapoel Ironi Rishon LeZion - FC Kafr Qasim
Total (3.50)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin Wait For It..........
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

I do lose o!
Pls lets not gerrit twisted!

I just win 75-89% of the time.
Last time i lost was thursday. @1.88odds
Post them here. Nobody will believe your 75-85% till they see it.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckThreadOwner: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:
You wan open fowl yash

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MbyAntia7: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Don't be offended, I never got to see any of your games or winnings here since you are posting them on facebook.

You must be new to this betting thread then!
How do you think i earned the name Eze2Odds ??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bolajirnd(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
i need today's 5 odds......anyone pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MbyAntia7: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:

Check my Signature, it's all there.

Moreover on friday i texted you my first friday 1.50 odd, remember??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

You must be new to this betting thread then!
How do you think i earned the name Eze2Odds ??
nobody gave you that name

Besides, when you started answering that name, you were throwing out village tips everywhere.

I had to start calling you ezevillageodd

Then you quit nairaland and went to Facebook.

You said nairaland is making your game to red.

When you are on this thread, you and sirdanny7 was doing competition, on who go share red tomatoes pass

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

You must be new to this betting thread then! How do you think i earned the name Eze2Odds ??
I am not new sir.
for me, you are self-acclaimed eze2odds, no one here gave you the name smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chidexter:
I see Newcastle u23 winning today at 2.20 odds. Following it up with 5h, make we see how today 2odds rollover go be.

Won. Newcastle won 3-0

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MbyAntia7: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=yehmy post=85466886][/quote]
Thanks for the mention bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Darksider131:

Besides, when you started answering that name, you were throwing out village tips everywhere.

When you are on this thread, you and sirdanny7 was doing competition, on who go share red tomatoes pass
cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin Good Riddance. Hmmmm,im Starting To Like This. Good Job,puskin.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

Check my Signature, it's all there.

Moreover on friday i texted you my first friday 1.50 odd, remember??
I've told you severally I don't do Facebook. What I'll never understand is why you guys run from this thread to other public platforms, Telegram, Facebook etc while you can easily post your tips here and get lots of followers if truly you're good!

The last time I gave you a trial here publicly you delivered me to Alabi on day 1. Please it's 2020 let's stop all this hide and seek. If you're good, show you're good.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:
I've told you severally I don't do Facebook. What I'll never understand is why you guys run from this thread to other public platforms, Telegram, Facebook etc while you can easily post your tips here and get lots of followers if truly you're good!

The last time I gave you a trial here publicly you delivered me to Alabi on day 1. Please it's 2020 let's stop all this hide and seek. If you're good, show you're good.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MbyAntia7: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Darksider131:

I self earned that name last year btw June-August when i was posting steady booming 2odds.

I even did a rollover with 2odds for 5days which the 6th went red (made a lil profit tho)

I joined here as a crumbie!

I have the longest rollover run here! 2odds n 1.50odds respectively!

Ya'll gimme some credit mehn!

I had my bad days buh winning out number losses.

I simply had to work on myself nd upgrade
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chidexter:

Won. Newcastle won 3-0
anytime you get more tips

Just dey share am

Oil dey your head this 2020

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckThreadOwner: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

[s]I self earned that name last year btw June-August when i was posting steady booming 2odds.

I even did a rollover with 2odds for 5days which the 6th went red (made a lil profit tho)

I simply had to work on myself nd upgrade[/s]
Simple remedy... Post your so called sure 2odd here for 3 days

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MbyAntia7: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Viking007:

Screenshot the text message i sent you on FRIDAY 27th Dec 2019, that was not on facebook.

And it boomed!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

I self earned that name last year btw June-August when i was posting steady booming 2odds.

i remember when you are doing good with rollover with hhmmcj.

I remember that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

Though I remembered you had no phone that time but this your rollover and steady 2 odds, naah smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckThreadOwner: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
MbyAntia7:

Screenshot the text message i sent you on FRIDAY 27th Dec 2019, that was not on facebook.

And it boomed!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MbyAntia7: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
FuckThreadOwner:

Mah Niggur!

Lets see how it goes!

If i'm chanced i will!

Value Bet and 2 odds to be posted 3days here!
So my hommies wud gimme some credit lolss.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
FuckThreadOwner:
i remember you (IAMNOTBLOODY) when you was a good corner tipster, you tip corners out like a pro, more badder than Lhimeet(i never see Lhimeet win any corner ticket before tho) but you started going down into trolling hole and you fell off as tipster.

Now you can't even tip out 2odd on corner Market, useless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chidexter:

Won. Newcastle won 3-0

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MbyAntia7: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Darksider131:
i remember when you are doing good with rollover with hhmmcj.

I remember that

Thank You!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.