Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2353079 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
No fund...make i go sleep biko...

Life no easy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
No fund...make i go sleep biko...

Life no easy
by 6pm

You be chicken?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Darksider131:
by 6pm
You be chicken?
Tolu121/Tolu131 wup!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Darksider131:
by 6pm

You be chicken?
body don tire and no fund to play game

To dey awake sometimes dey think too much no good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fuckdemrepented: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
body don tire and no fund to play game

To dey awake sometimes dey think too much no good
you Don close from work?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fuckdemrepented: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
B917TZEWRQASCP-1305002

embarassed
you dey try

So bad say na one game cut this one

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
you Don close from work?
Yep...na Bush mining things with yeye chinko idiots
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
you dey try

that's y eno good to over accumulate

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Luckylife(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
yungchop:
I have 10k to spare.. In not less that 3000 words tell me why you need the funds. Just two people. 5k each.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lucremoy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Luckylife:

First of all thank you very much for having the kind heart to assist people, if am lucky to have your assistance I will use the money to transport to a site where my friend promise to teach me how to paint and production of paint for free . This a golden opportunity I will not like to miss because he {friend} just got a job of paint a little distance from where I base . He base in imo and will probably finished the job before December . I just need transport fare that will enable me go work with him before he can decide to assist me . It doesn't feel right if I ask him for transport after allowing to teach me paint production for free. Thanks for this opportunity.
Na wa for this brother
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by overdrive(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lucremoy:

Na wa for this brother

He is a newbie.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by olurili(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Latidoh1:
Which network
boss abeg you no talk anything about this again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lucremoy:

Na wa for this brother
I don laff tire
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Tolu121/Tolu131 wup!
plz i am new here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by southsouthking(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
yungchop:
I have 10k to spare.. In not less that 3000 words tell me why you need the funds. Just two people. 5k each.

Mine might not be up to 3 thousand words, but i just need money to buy a second hand butterfly sewing machine.

I am an agent for dick enhancement company but nobody has been able to purchase from me even though the supplements is tested and trusted.
But because of the porous networking media, no one wants to believe you anymore. Secondly am a graduate from the polytechnic of Auchi, but because of the curse i read, marketing, have been unable to secure a job.
But if i could get a sewing machine, i can cope with life itself.
With sewing machine on my site, even if life gives me a thousand reason to be sad, i will give life a thousand reasons to be happy.
Just need a sewing machine.

I have 18 thousand already, just need some more money to add to it.
If i could get that 5k, there's every hope to get the remaining balance amount before the festive period.

Life as an orphan and no well known relatives is terrible to live in.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lucremoy:
Na wa for this brother
we dey act film here daily
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JPAlagwu(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
southsouthking:

Mine might not be up to 3 thousand words, but i just need money to buy a second hand butterfly sewing machine.

I am an agent for dick enhancement company but nobody has been able to purchase from me even though the supplements is tested and trusted.
But because of the porous networking media, no one wants to believe you anymore. Secondly am a graduate from the polytechnic of Auchi, but because of the curse i read, marketing, have been unable to secure a job.
With sewing machine on my site, even if life gives me a thousand reason to be sad, i will give life a thousand reasons to be happy.

If i could get that 5k, there's every hope to get the remaining balance amount before the festive period.

If you can come to Woji before Friday, I have a good paying job for you..if you're not the lazy-yute type.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by southsouthking(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
JPAlagwu:

If you can come to Woji before Friday, I have a good paying job for you..if you're not the lazy-yute type.

Am in Edo state bro, please Where's your location am willing to come over.

Laziness is not on my dico.
I struggled to see myself through school and i was able to combine both hustling and school together even though i came out with lower GDP 2.69.
Can i pm you bro?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ATTITUDE2: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Napolito I sight you cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Napolito: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
southsouthking:

Use the 18k play 3 odds. Thank me later
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JPAlagwu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
southsouthking:

Am in Edo state bro, please Where's your location am willing to come over.

Laziness is not on my dico.
I struggled to see myself through school and i was able to combine both hustling and school together even though i came out with lower GDP 2.69.
Can i pm you bro?

sure, Woji, PH
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by olurili(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
JPAlagwu:

pls boss which kind work
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Deffjam: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
You can try this working style i noticed on bet9ja soccer zoom.

Under epl that is premier zoom. Just go to under3.5 choose/mark the 3rd highest under3.5 odd game then play that game over2.5

E dey enter anyhow since with my observation but maybe dem go upgrade or reprogram d settings soon
lol, u sure? I want drop my xmas money oh.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
yungchop:
i need the funds to test out one 10 odds i have been building for this weekend.Thank you very much grin.

P.:S each single word i wrote is equivalent to 30 words.thank you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
you dey try

You just dey quote urself since....werey grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Deffjam:
lol, u sure? I want drop my xmas money oh.
make i see if u understand am...wetin d next round over2.5 according to my write up?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
yungchop:
Bro I no need introduce myself .. I need that funds pass everybody

Just gimme 2k from the money then share 4k among the twos
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
southsouthking:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fuckdemrepented: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You just dey quote urself since....werey grin
Wetin u dey yarn self
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
You can try this working style i noticed on bet9ja soccer zoom.

Under epl that is premier zoom. Just go to under3.5 choose/mark the 3rd highest under3.5 odd game then play that game over2.5

E dey enter anyhow since with my observation but maybe dem go upgrade or reprogram d settings soon
dem go reprogram am........dem don reprogram all my format on Z
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Deffjam: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
make i see if u understand am...wetin d next round over2.5 according to my write up?
z-newcastle- z-fulham 9:20pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)