Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2340665 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
make una stake well for dis 4odds HZSCST
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:
Good people... I'm currently doing a research on the gambling industry and I'd appreciate if you guys can help me fill a questionnaire.

I'll post the link here shortly.

For everyone who fills, i am willing to put "something" in your betting wallet (should i request for it in the forms?).

Kindly help a brother....

P.S i need someone to teach me how to fund people's wallet oh. Never done it before.
Good day. You can always reach me to do the funding for you with NO added fees. All you need to do is to send the money to me and provide the details of those to be funded.

I am legit.

Thank you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnchrix(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
B959TZSTCCTCCR-9698395
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:
Good people... I'm currently doing a research on the gambling industry and I'd appreciate if you guys can help me fill a questionnaire.

For everyone who fills, i am willing to put "something" in your betting wallet (should i request for it in the forms?).

Kindly help a brother....send link to the form and mention me to fill it.

P.S i need someone to teach me how to fund people's wallet oh. Never done it before.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fuckdemrepented: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by southsouthking(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
ThreadOwner:
gbas gbos gbas shocked

Take it or leave it, one day, just one day, somebody will be a stumbling block to the solution of your problem.
But i pray you don't experience such.

Thank you for trying not not making my helper feel discouraged.
I wish you whatever you have wished me.

My dad once told me on his dying bed that not everyone wish you well, so check who your friends are.
Thank you very much, God bless you.
Aluta continua, hakuna matata
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
southsouthking:

Amen sir.

If only he knew how many times i starved myself to come up with such amount of money
God bless you.

Remember!!!
Feed with money you wanna gamble with, but never gamble with your feeding money.

Rich regards.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
southsouthking:

I was just wondering if you were the president of Nigeria.
May God in is infinite mercy help you all.
southsouthking:

Take it or leave it, one day, just one day, somebody will be a stumbling block to the solution of your problem.

My dad once told me on his dying bed that not everyone wish you well, so check who your friends are.
This wan don dey mahd o....na gbas gbos gbas cause this lubbish angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
southsouthking:

everything na him ur dad once told u. You're beginning to sound like a broken record just to earn sympathy. bros, rest. Who go give u money from ur begging go give u. No be by epistle.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ib4real95(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
B9Q7724653185YZ-853127

₦280 to win 300k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Seunisco:
what do you mean by Id card? bet id? or personal ID

I get 3yrs old 1xbet forsale.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yungchop: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
J2JTBW

Stake wisely 70% sure
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Smartgeek:
Good day. You can always reach me to do the funding for you with NO added fees. All you need to do is to send the money to me and provide the details of those to be funded.

I am legit.

Thank you.

Okay. No worries... the question is... how do wedentify people who filled the questionnaire so we know who to credit?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mobikay101(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
B9Q7714189181TX-2774761
Edit as you like.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Seunisco:
what do you mean by Id card? bet id? or personal ID
If you're scared no worries, I have an account. Everything is in place, PM if he needs.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Catchfirez:

I get 3yrs old 1xbet forsale.

nothing wey una no go sell for this nairaland.. grin

soon na 5 years comment, them go dey sell.. 15 years profile pic.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
2019prophets:

nothing wey una no go sell for this nairaland.. grin

soon na 5 years comment, them go dey sell.. 15 years profile pic.

Aproko Wetin concern you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

Survey link is ready... less than 10 questions. Do i post link here?
If yes, how do i send airtime or fund wallets of participants?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

Send the money to smartgeek, he'll disburse it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brayss(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

Survey link is ready... less than 10 questions. Do i post link here? If yes, how do i send airtime or fund wallets of participants?
Post it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mobikay101:
B9Q7714189181TX-2774761
Edit as you like.
as old as you are, you can't write coupon code correctly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

post d link here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

Okay. No worries... the question is... how do wedentify people who filled the questionnaire so we know who to credit?

Include a column for bet ID in the form .. and they'll aslo quote you with ID on here too .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Include a column for bet ID in the form .. and they'll aslo quote you with ID on here too .
good idea
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fuckdemrepented: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

seconded
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Alternates Don arrive grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

Send the money to smartgeek.... Drop the link asap
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
khingTony:
Alternates Don arrive grin
Winch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:

The onus is on you to be able to identify people who filled the questionnaire... I believe the questionnaire should contain a column for name to be filled.. so every nairaland username who intends to be identified as someone who filled the questionnaire should use same username as NAME when filling the questionnaire
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mobikay101(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Darksider131:
as old as you are, you can't write coupon code correctly.

How do you mean? Teach me how to write it correctly and I will teach you how to read correctly...
anumpama

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.