Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2340903 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
mooojy:

You are a very strong guy I believe...
But you are a troll yourself probably that's why you're getting hits.
You came here to announce to everybody you are owing.Maybe you'll learn one or two lessons to be discrete with certain information.
This year has gone, change your ways next year especially with creating false threads.

In the spirit of yuletide, I hereby write off the loan.
I'm coming here publicly to say this so that they will stop trolling you especially with the loan.
One Love....
Good man

But as for the trolling of the loan, you don add more fuel ontop fire

He can only redeem himself by paying you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

wahala for who dey take online trolling serious..

First 10 nigga to quote me will get 5h funds in their accts.....let's use owo mooojy to flex!!

Free mineral if u come my house.. wink
funny you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

First 10 nigga to quote me will get 5h funds in their accts.....let's use owo mooojy to flex!!

na how they de thank person be that??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jerkules:
NO! NO!! NO!!! JOHN PAUL deserves panel-beating,he deserves to be dragged along the streets of owerri with a naked wire connected to his wrinkled scrotum. angry
bestmutiu2019:
......IF....... the only advise I can give hakimziyech is to repay the debt cos of his personality
dispite the public display of hate towards me, I know u guys love me tongue

bad energy stay faraway..
Disturb:
VAR... Penalty disallowed..

JP grin
cheesy cheesy I too popular
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IfyGram: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oga mooojy don count his losses.. jp no get plans to repay that debt
mooojy:

You came here to announce to everybody you are owing.Maybe you'll learn one or two lessons to be discrete with certain information.
This year has gone, change your ways next year especially with creating false threads.

I'm coming here publicly to say this so that they will stop trolling you especially with the loan.
One Love....

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

that's how to say thank you?

Funny thing is that, you don't actually give a fvck about mooojy's loan, you don write am off on your repaying back list

So him forgiving you about the loan didn't even touch you to say thank you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
mooojy:

One Love....

Did I say thank you undecided Pardon my forgetfullness sad

Thank you boss man....u na better nigga

No mind haters jare wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ServanTheG(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sportybet users,is ticket id and booking code the same thing?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IfyGram: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
6 games, 12 odds shocked

B919TZZRWEPCCA-5505107

shocked wink

Cashout this ticket and repay part of your loan.. don't be a waste man.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tolu121:
Good man

But as for the trolling of the loan, you don add more fuel ontop fire

He can only redeem himself by paying you.
Tolu121:

Funny thing is that, you don't actually give a fvck about mooojy's loan, you don write am off on your repaying back list

I can smell envy in these ur post....nigga change ur ways!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IfyGram: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tolu121:

don't mind the bst.. he'll soon create another fake thread grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
Did I say thank you undecided
Thank you jare....u na better nigga
No mind haters jare wink
e be tins sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
ServanTheG:
Sportybet users,is ticket id and booking code the same thing?
ticket id is after it's been booked.... but na d same games all of them dey give na... so it's the same thing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

I can smell envy in these ur post....nigga change ur ways!
i don't like what you are doing

You don't show appreciation, you take people that help you as a fool.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jerkules: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sierra Loanee grin grin grin U dn enta 1 chance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
IfyGram:

Cashout this ticket and repay part of your loan.. don't be a waste man.
BREAKING NEWS!!
mooojy:

One Love....
cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
I've made the long term decision to build profit, and aiming for 50%-85% per month profit with Bet365 betbuilders.
I'll be tracking my bets here https://bettin.gs/betbuilderwinners and starting with 1 unit which will increase in time.
First bet is https://bettin.gs/bet/3185775. Goodluck if you jump on the train cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IfyGram: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
BREAKING NEWS!! cool

still repay it..if not nobody Will trust you with money here anymore
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Who will fund my. bet9ja account for airtime?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ServanTheG(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lorayne:

ticket id is after it's been booked.... but na d same games all of them dey give na... so it's the same thing
So if I drop a ticket id you can play? I wanted to drop a booking code but the thing no bring the code so I play am for account like that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lorayne:

Ticket Id is like receipt of payment while booking number is like your shopping list with tentative prices
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Robert1da:
Who will fund my. bet9ja account for airtime?
How much airtime
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Latidoh1:

How much airtime

I need 500 naira funds. How much airtime am I giving?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
New thread alert!!! Check my profile wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
IfyGram:

still repay it..if not nobody Will trust you with money here anymore

You think I give a fvck abuh ur trust? Nigga, go to hell nd kiss d devil's ass angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
mooojy:

One Love....
You'll end up a billionaire in this life ijn
Amen

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
Let me go straight to the point.

Their is this guy quite a nice, generous and carefree guy. He did lotta of favour to hustlers on betting thread "business section".
This nigga helped me and I was suppose to repay him early this month, but the devil struck sad gambling and family issh took the little I had; damn, I was depressed...nigga was calm, he didn't bother me o, but u see those addicted gamblers angry they use my condition take troll me angry embarassed

Na so I sidon for chair dey think, I asked God que and he answered me....naso I call my christain babe last night, told her my situation..we prayed and fvcked - damn, her pussy na fire smiley

To cut the long story short, some mins ago the guy I owed money decided to writeoff my debt!! God bless smiley

Fvck and pray, e get why......there is power in a tight pussy wink
On God see married man..

E be things
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kochila(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:
I've made the long term decision to build profit, and aiming for 50%-85% per month profit with Bet365 betbuilders.
I'll be tracking my bets here https://bettin.gs/betbuilderwinners and starting with 1 unit which will increase in time.
First bet is https://bettin.gs/bet/3185775. Goodluck if you jump on the train cool

This is cool.
Bro why not use telegram or Whatsapp group. Its convenient! JUST a suggestion Sha.
Good luck man cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Latidoh1:

Ticket Id is like receipt of payment while booking number is like your shopping list with tentative prices
ok. thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

Really? You're a very callous person. This is appalling.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:
I've been following you. You're good, will join bett365 next yr. My major concern is the clause on bet builder about disabling it. But I'll collect my share before they do that on my account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.