Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2336277 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Psychodavidovic:

ThisisIkemefuna no go show now. grin

Forget that thing. I know it's audio by our very own Young billionaire Investor
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by idongesit88: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Shegzo:

It's red bro... He pick NO instead of YES
true, I didn't look at his option
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BrutalJab: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sandammy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
idongesit88:
Your option was NO but a YES would have green it
The option was Cagliari to win or under 2.5 goals in the match. I choose NO and the match ended 1-1
Cagliary didn't win the match na. Its either they win by 0-1 or 0-2 that supposed to cast the ticket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Salamandar(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Today really is alabi's day... Ajax to don log in alabi portal and become an alabi agent.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by andycoal40(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
sandammy:

Your selection type: NO
It's a red ticket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by andycoal40(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
sandammy:

The option was Cagliari to win or under 2.5 goals in the match. I choose NO and the match ended 1-1
Cagliary didn't win the match na. Its either they win by 0-1 or 0-2 that supposed to cast the ticket

No next time u pick yes if this is ur intention...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
ICHguy:
Lol. Chidex how your Virtual patrol dey go now. Abi you don't stop am? cheesy

Mehn e still dey go fine, but not like before. E.g two days ago I got staking of 5k, a day before 2k. Last two weeks was the best I won 19k at a go. I have won more from bet9virtual than live game.

Just knowing when to run and not get burnt is key. Like I promised am never sharing any virtual tip again before it leads people to terrible things.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ugo41babe(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
sandammy:

Cagliari did nt win. CORRECT.
but did the match end under 2.5? YES. he chose NO.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Groningen vs Ajax

Live CS

1:2 @ 6.20 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
sandammy:

Are you a graduate or you just finish writing waec...you said win or under 2.5 "NO" if you had pick "YES" then you will be smiling

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by idongesit88: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
sandammy:

ticket lost sir. YES means you agree they would win or under 2.5,

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shegzo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
BrutalJab:
Hv u now see who need glasses
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mastav(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
lamarbutton:
surest route to the village

grin Alabi the badt guy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thomas19:
I don't relish talking to people who use antagonistic words on social media because they can hardly have a healthy conversation, they can't communicate, when e reach to talk now we no go see una. An hungry man and is an angry man and it's true especially on social media. I have nothing against you and your frustrations in life but I will advise you that your caustic words are not healthy for your relationship with people. You have gone off point.
dude i only told you my observation on your post.

Why are you now angry.

Some people here are very funny, small upset they will start talking about FRUSTRATION IN LIFE,

Nigeria as a country is so messed up, that when you try to be sarcastic everybody will start linking you to frustration

All these people shouting FRUSTRATION have been frustrated and still being frustrated.

P.s: WHY SO SERIOUS ALL THE TIME
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by coolestdude01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
bishopadebayo:

Thank God you took my advice

Crumb advert

Bet9ja
ericgold200 take am easy naw... haba.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Thomas19(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fucklove:
The Lord blessed me today with with his words from the book of Saint Matthew 15vs 27: "And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table."

It's a known fact that only dogs hustle for crumbs. Brethren, we should repent and stop mining and harvesting crumbs like dogs. Amen and Amen cool
wow, I wonder how you feel about Street beggars...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chidexter:

Mehn e still dey go fine, but not like before. E.g two days ago I got staking of 5k, a day before 2k. Last two weeks was the best I won 19k at a go. I have won more from bet9virtual than live game.

Just knowing when to run and not get burnt is key. Like I promised am never sharing any virtual tip again before it leads people to terrible things.
Lol. I get you bro. More greens to us

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Guy don't compare yourself to me....I just dey bet for fun (highest stake #100) apart from betting I get better hustle that give me money

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mastav(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fc Groningen 3 shots on Goal, Ajax 0 Shot. This week is Alabi's week.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Thomas19(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Darksider131:
dude i only told you my observation on your post.

Why are you now angry.

Some people here are very funny, small upset they will start talking about FRUSTRATION IN LIFE,

Nigeria as a country is so messed up, that when you try to be sarcastic everybody will start linking you to frustration

All these people shouting FRUSTRATION have been frustrated and still being frustrated.

P.s: WHY SO SERIOUS ALL THE TIME
lol, ok man.. if na sarcasm so be it. I didn't get that, context and tone is lost in text messaging.. let's move on.
Na to get greens from Betting na the mission!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
ModHateMe:
Jerrythafinisher won't like this..

cry me a river

cry cry baby

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Thomas19(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fastecash:
Guy don't compare yourself to me....I just dey bet for fun (highest stake #100) apart from betting I get better hustle that give me money
I envy you man, it's been 3 years my least stake in a game is 250 and has gone from 10 odds to 2 odds from 2019. Still yet...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Talib93(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
litathom:
Under 4.5 and Under 5.5 goals

257 odds.

merrybet code: 278321798
Cook something bro, i dey play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

cry me a river

cry cry baby
You don see job

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
ModHateMe:
You done see job
there's no point trading words with a 16yrs old cry baby .. come back to my mention when you're 18

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kayodez: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
sandammy:
Somebody help me with the interpretation of this market option
This particular game is a Green nah..... Merrybet don scam u bruh

Modified: Lost because u picked NO
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Thomas19(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
2020Prophet:
Take am easy
Thanks bro, am calm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shegzo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
kayodez:

This particular game is a Green nah..... Merrybet don scam u bruh
Check well bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Darksider131:
when i say something listen

Don't talk, i hope you waste that your money.

Guy face front.. I only ask you one simple question instead you to answer you are blabbing... Are u trying to say Inter and Juventus haven't won on the same day since the beginning of the season, if you nor fit answer am, look front.. And if I waste the money, how is that going to put food on your table?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
sandammy:

Sporty just dey use English dey confuse ona, play only market that you understan, next time you pick Yes to win this kind of bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sandammy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
ugo41babe:

Cagliari did nt win. CORRECT.
but did the match end under 2.5? YES. he chose NO.

So does it mean the two options must be met for such option to win?
Actaully my interpretation was that if Cagliari did not win its a green or they play over 2.5. In either case its still a green. So I was wrong. Thinking its like when one choose 1 or over 1.5 and they played 1-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.