Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2326227 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nairaboi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
And again, small odd

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ask deltateam and chiefheywhy
austino677:
grin chai which one be red tomatoes grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Josephmumu03:
Ask deltateam and chiefheywhy
Even captainmitch knows.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by aremz(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
H2ho chill it’s not that serious
Keep up the good work
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
cool
9PBLIVE:
Even captainmitch knows.
i miss Captainmitch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
He will be back soon cool
manbello:
cool
i miss Captainmitch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
2dice01:
Assslicking who

Bros you sure no be Oshogbo weed you smoke grin

No matter how good you are if you drop tips in a forum like this more than 2 Judas will castigate you when the game go side ways like if you point a Gun on them to play the tip

I like what they did
The only thing i think they should have done better was to give it like 5 trials and see how wins they will get

Tell am oo!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by amabengroup2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2020

B949AWZQRRERPT-99508

B931AWZZRQTQRA-99508 ......one game palava
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by amabengroup2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
B949AWZQRRERPT-99508

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by okenze007: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
B944AWQZECCZTC-3157091
B959AWQZAEERZA-3157091
B950AWZTEWPZEZ-3157091

no luck at all
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Josephmumu03: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
amabengroup2:

Congrats broooo.......

Please consider sharing the games before and not after, I believe it will give you more moral boast if many enjoys the winning with you.

Perhaps somebody may play with higher amount and can decide to say a thank you in cash and kind.

Congrats once again.

amabengroup2:

B949AWZQRRERPT-99508

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Josephmumu03:
Ah hope so
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Suddeth: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
nawa.. which kind VAR dem dey use for Portugal na..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Thomas19(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Sharp guy.

1k airtime 2 seconds.
money for data subscription for February don day complete.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2020
The way footba Don dey hard now, e be like say na handicap 2 sure pass now oh cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 12:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Frankiss44:
The way footba Don dey hard now, e be like say na handicap 2 sure pass now oh cheesy
Wetin make we do with this your screenshot now Make we use am do soapy? If na congrats you want then fuvkoff because you don't deserve it.....selfish fellow...awon yehmy and co

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2020
ModHateMe:
Wetin make we do with this your screenshot now Make we use am do soapy? If na congrats you want then fuvkoff because you don't deserve it.....selfish fellow...awon yehmy and co

Go sleep.. It's past your bedtime son
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Frankiss44:

Go sleep.. It's past your bedtime son
I guess you don't have children at home.....God punìsh you for your unroof room

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Darksider131:
shut up

Dickhead

Your father Dickhead
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Some kids need help.. This frankiss44 need counseling and he need good parental training.. I pray he find peace because bitterness and pain have eaten deep into his soul

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2020
ModHateMe:
Stop typing like some 15yrs old boy.....I know dah 4k+ na ur food money till next month..kindly use the money well and help your poor parents...kindly stay away from sharp object ohh...no let poverty,misery and frustration ruin your life..be a good boy,sleep early, go to school and avoid trouble... Don't be like your failed parents ohh...if you can't read kindly open your door And beg your next door neighbor to help you out. cool

Dry.. You don't know me and I don't know you.. Let's keep it that way.. Have said it times without number that gambling is just fun for me.. I no dey even crack my brain because wetin dey give me bar dey one side when God don bless me with already, at least you won't see me here begging for crumbs to gamble like you.. . Why you dey pained I nor understand, nor be me the reason for your frustration oh.. When dey listen to both of us, any sensible person will know which parent failed.. Lol.. I doubt if you even knew your father, you sound like a bastard...

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2020
ModHateMe:
Some kids need help.. This frankiss44 need counseling and he need good parental training.. I pray he find peace because bitterness and pain have eaten deep into his soul

Define bitterness.. You are typing exactly what u are suffering from.. I drop a screenshot and u quoted me with so much pains and bitterness like I was the reason your father ran away from your hopeless mother and left you guys in misery.. Ogbeni waka far.. See you with good parental training insulting someones parent like it means nothing to you.. So if dem dey count people when get proper home training, fools like you go raise hand?

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Josephmumu03:
captainmitch its been years now . let joseph matter rest. this is unnecessary
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2020
Frankiss44:

[s]Dry.. You don't know me and I don't know you.. Let's keep it that way.. Have said it times without number that gambling is just fun for me.. I no dey even crack my brain because wetin dey give me bar dey one side when God don bless me with already, at least you won't see me here begging for crumbs to gamble like you.. . Why you dey pained I nor understand, nor be me the reason for your frustration oh.. When dey listen to both of us, any sensible person will know which parent failed.. Lol.. I doubt if you even knew your father, you sound like a bastard... [/s]
You're really pained and you ended up typing trash.....I dont wanna engage you in e-fight because you dare not stand when I am standing.. You are no match for me offline... Fuvk your N1h stake and your 4k+ winnings....I pray you find peace kiddo

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Frankiss44:

Define bitterness.. You are typing exactly what u are suffering from.. I drop a screenshot and u quoted me with so much pains and bitterness like I was the reason your father ran away from your hopeless mother and left you guys in misery.. Ogbeni waka far.. See you with good parental training insulting someones parent like it means nothing to you.. So if dem dey count people when get proper home training, fools like you go raise hand?
you as a person is the definition of bitterness cool.you ain't worth my spit or 1kb so fuvkoff

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2020
ModHateMe:
You're really pained and you ended up typing trash.....I dont wanna engage you in e-fight because you dare not stand when I am standing.. You are no match for me offline... Fuvk your N1h stake and your 4k+ winnings....I pray you find peace kiddo

Weak people boast the most.. Every sensible person know this.. Just a little check on your profile tells me the kind of fool you are.. You have engaged almost everybody that has won game tonight with your bitterness and frustration.. Too bad.. The more you type, the more you show your bitterness and emptyness.. People of your type never make it in life and I won't be surprise if you are really struggling with life wherever you are.. And the bad news is that your situation isn't going to change until your change your reasoning.. You need the peace more that me but I doubt if you can find it.. You must have really had a very difficult childhood

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by seanwilliam(m): 1:14am On Jan 28, 2020
See dem dey abuse there parents on betting thread... abeg anyone with sure bet9ja orbetpawa code..small small I don dey visit this thread once in a week just for code..some people no get life

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
See dem dey abuse there parents on betting thread... abeg anyone with sure bet9ja orbetpawa code..small small I don dey visit this thread once in a week just for code..some people no get life

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.