Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2357814 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2020
21void:
Alabi don make my guy quote Shakespeare
It's actually a Bible verse: Ecclesiastes 9:11.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
B936AWWTQRZRCS-1914510
Oga Taiwo don Cook better for us oo..

I go start Betting tomorrow..

Respect to all the bosses here ...

If I lost 20k I go run away

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2020
official; United sign Bruno Fernandes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Congratulations once again Crystalboss, you've made an indelible mark on this thread. I'm super excited to see you complete this project. I'm hoping the luck keeps shining for 3 more days.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Sociology555(m): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2020
All hail crystal boss
3/3
Not easy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2020
shocked shocked crystalboss will go down in history today as the only punter here to ever win 10 odds 3 times in a row.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2020
Thank you for keeping us awake to enjoy the red tomatoes early
YemiCrown1:
Wake up to green

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2020
NLReposter:
shocked shocked crystalboss will go down in history today as the only punter here to ever win 10 odds 3 times in a row.

Chiefheywhy did December 2018.

CrystalBoss is really a Boss.
cool smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fucc12: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2020
kaycee125:
Thank you for keeping us awake to enjoy the red tomatoes early
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2020
I wish he would start the challenge afresh
Viking007:
Congratulations once again Crystalboss, you've made an indelible mark on this thread. I'm super excited to see you complete this project. I'm hoping the luck keeps shining for 3 more days.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2020
kaycee125:
I thought you are already a millionaire

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:02am On Jan 31, 2020
Yeah so?
NLReposter:
I thought you are already a millionaire
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kaycee54321(m): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa. I just checked. He did it during mid week sef. Without UEFA or UEL. With some kain wosky games.

Finally, no be gra gra...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Lhimeet:

cool smiley
okay, dont' remember
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kaycee54321(m): 1:04am On Jan 31, 2020
kaycee125:

He will continue. Just that he may or may not keep posting it here. He didn't really stake high probably cos the Bro get pressing needs.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:04am On Jan 31, 2020
The guy is effortlessly good.
Kaycee54321:
Nawa. I just checked. He did it during mid week sef. Without UEFA or UEL. With some kain wosky games.

Finally, no be gra gra...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2020
I hope he would post here, I am very impressed and would try to follow and appreciate his efforts.
Kaycee54321:

He will continue. Just that he may or may not keep posting it here. He didn't really stake high probably cos the Bro get pressing needs.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Viking007:
It's actually a Bible verse: Ecclesiastes 9:11.
Oho!! Alabi turn you to pastor be that naw!! God is good..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 31, 2020
YemiCrown1:
Wake up to green
casted and crashed!!! 2 odd easily trashed by the bookies with the sword of shame.hours and energy used in forecasting wasted!! bet stamped and trampled by the buffalo of misery, thereafter it was swooped upon and devoured by the hungry hyenas of misery. digested and never to exist again

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 1:13am On Jan 31, 2020
©Crystalboss na Babanla 100% ✓
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 31, 2020
I wonder how some grown men on this forum would choose to act so foolishly to the extent of insulting ones family and call that trolling... that is clear stupidity and foolishness.. Even though you claim to be doing it for fun, why then should you repeat such irritating act over 20 more times? Are you addicted to trolling? do it intelligently then not foolishly.. It's OK you lack manners and a brain but letting everyone online know about it via your stupid posts, is what I don't get.. Was this thread not created for the sole purpose of sharing betting tips? Why then is it been digressed to the gutters of idiocy? I hope this nonsense stops... If not for some guys that I'm enjoying their posts, I would have left this thread a long time ago and maybe I still would if this nonsense continues.. You think you're trolling? You're just making a mess of yourself and living E-footprints that you can't even be proud to show to your dog talk more of your children... I hardly comment on things like this but this one was over the height that I could endure... Imagine how someone above 15 years could just post space and when he was corrected, he was asking whose space it was?
Nairaland is a faceless forum where you can decide to be anything you want and any character so why choose to be stupid?

And for those of you that would always write negative statements instead of corrections about a bet code someone decides to share here, I hope you stop that nonsense.. I believe some of you must have written that nonsense on that innobets 49milli ticket but he still won it.. If you know you can't give suggestions to the poster of the ticket then please shut the heck up and maintain your lane instead of weaken his morale..

Quote me and write nonsense and see if I would give your the privilege of a reply...

If there's nothing to post, chillax until something worth posting comes up..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Lhimeet:

cool smiley

Good work @ Crystalboss .

That was really a feat .

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Mixedfraction:
I wonder how some grown men on this forum would choose to act so foolishly to the extent of insulting ones family and call that trolling... that is clear stupidity and foolishness.. Even though you claim to be doing it for fun, why then should you repeat such irritating act over 20 more times? Are you addicted to trolling? do it intelligently then not foolishly.. It's OK you lack manners and a brain but letting everyone online know about it via your stupid posts, is what I don't get.. Was this thread not created for the sole purpose of sharing betting tips? Why then is it been digressed to the gutters of idiocy? I hope this nonsense stops... If not for some guys that I'm enjoying their posts, I would have left this thread a long time ago and maybe I still would if this nonsense continues.. You think you're trolling? You're just making a mess of yourself and living E-footprints that you can't even be proud to show to your dog talk more of your children... I hardly comment on things like this but this one was over the height that I could endure... Imagine how someone above 15 years could just post space and when he was corrected, he was asking whose space it was?
Nairaland is a faceless forum where you can decide to be anything you want and any character so why choose to be stupid?

And for those of you that would always write negative statements instead of corrections about a bet code someone decides to share here, I hope you stop that nonsense.. I believe some of you must have written that nonsense on that innobets 49milli ticket but he still won it.. If you know you can't give suggestions to the poster of the ticket then please shut the heck up and maintain your lane instead of weaken his morale..

Quote me and write nonsense and see if I would give your the privilege of a reply...

If there's nothing to post, chillax until something worth posting comes up..
Your writeup is good and I acknowledge the fact that you took your time and energy to type this "epistle" but at the bolded,you're very very wrong...innobét game was based on luck because he staked on 20+ different multi correct score+goal scorer....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kingbrighto(m): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2020
B932AWWTZPEZPP-3933929
I feel like posting this here so we can win together

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

That was really a feat .
good you followed back to back, you could have increased your staked amount, which I am seeing from here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2020
BossJohnny:
Your writeup is good and I acknowledge the fact that you took your time and energy to type this "epistle" but at the bolded,you're very very wrong...innobét game was based on luck because he staked on 20+ different multi correct score+goal scorer....

I get you but the message I'm trying to pass is, if innobet had listened to insults he would have missed the millions even though it was based on luck.. My own is, if someone posts a ticket you feel might go south please give him corrections and suggestions(if you feel the need to) not insults and abuses.. Afterall, that is one of the leverages of this thread(The opportunity to have so many punters scrutinize a particular game).. Hope you get my message now.. Peace..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

That was really a feat .
you coudn't even win 1 prediction yourself, chai
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Mixedfraction:

I get you but the message I'm trying to pass is, if innobet had listened to insults he would have missed the millions even though it was based on luck.. My own is, if someone posts a ticket you feel might go south please give him corrections and suggestions(if you feel the need to) not insults and abuses.. Afterall, that is one of the leverage of this thread(The opportunity to have so many punters scrutinize a particular game).. Hope you get my message now.. Peace..
I understand you...trolls chased good punters off this thread.. 2017/2018 was my best year on nairaland.. Then this thread was a misery to alabi...but useless and god forsaken trolls have decided to constitute and display nonsensical behavior thereby rendering this good thread useless but thank God for those sharing games....goodnight.... Peace

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daniel058(m): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Kingbrighto:
B932AWWTZPEZPP-3933929
I feel like posting this here so we can win together
thanks baba

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)