Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2329894 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
crystalboss:
Good morning
Happy New Month [ 1 February, 2020 ] with loveā¤

My games I share here is a decision from my heart.

And i also have pray it ends in Green(win).

I remembered the day and time I used in registering on this site, and I decided to post anything I like at my own will at anytime

If anyone is not comfortable with, please kindly do not stake the game.

I am not obligated to any one here . Any thing I do or post is a decision I took on my own, which I do with love.

Stop accusing innocent people. And you can never force me do something I don't want to. Am a good listener, I listen to my own heart.

In case you don't know, I am a very stubborn person. You can't change me. Am the only one that can change myself with my decision and wishes.

My choice, my life.

Don't spoil the chance of those that want to play my games. If you are not comfortable with the games shared here, why don't you edit and remix the games that are shared here to your particular odds you are looking for, and stake it with any amount of money that you are capable of. And pray it Greens. It is very simple.

Don't ruin the fun of the game here

Am sending this message to whom it may concern

#shalom

God bless our hustle

bia, park well.

Posting your games is a decision from your heart and you also decided to keep some people who were waiting on you hanging and gave them a decoy prediction, only to come online later that night to post your winning Ticket

you've flopped big time, I don't think any reasonable person here will take you serious anymore, just when the limelight was focused on you, you decided to display your true colours to everyone

besides, who cares if you are stubborn or not?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
wrench:
good day, please can I get 200 naira worth of funding? i will send airtime.
of cause you can, hit my digits
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kaycee54321:

Haba, since yesterday?

E don do na

But truly, crystalboss na very goodbad guy sha

He even send una small, dey drop something that can helep you if you sieve am

Real badass Niggas like Tissuepaper (Sorry for the mention, man) no go send sef... Na to post winning codes till you enter kitchen stab yasef cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wrench: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
of cause you can, hit my digits
will send you an sms shortly. what network?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
khingTony:

bia, park well.

Posting your games is a decision from your heart and you also decided to keep some people who were waiting on you hanging and gave them a decoy prediction, only to come online later that night to post your winning Ticket

you've flopped big time, I don't think any reasonable person here will take you serious anymore, just when the limelight was focused on you, you decided to display your true colours to everyone

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
wrench:
mtn
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
BossJohnny:
Z395NBQG
10odds cool
Borussia Dortmund - Union Berlin

Mainz - Bayern Munich
Over(2.5)

Feyenoord - Emmen

Setubal - Porto

Belupo - Dinamo Zagreb

Dhofar - Bahla Club

Al-Sadd - Al-Sailiya SC

Maccabi Haifa - Hapoel Kfar Saba

Kisvarda - Ferencvarosi
Yes Away win either half
grin say something, anything grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reporter247:
it will end in enjoy.... believe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bobby my guy wink
1realBobby:

Nice game boss! If this game enters, I'd come to your wedding on my masserati cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jimiyke(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
More DRAWS

BIRMINGHAM...FT DRAW
CRYSTAL PALACE ..FT DRAW
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
khingTony:

bia, park well.

spoken like a real gee, though I wasn't online for this, the reasonable thing to do is paste your sure game whether two don start or not, your apology should be " I'm sorry for not posting on time, two have already started " them nor force anybody to post game here. Nobody squeezed your brocus say u must post game here.

You did it at of the coldness of your heart, why come here to show your win when youve already sent people to the deepest part of village.

Anybody wey day wan suck ur brocus now just day do eye service. Them just day your DM day beg for crumb like me. You've done well

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Fuckdem:
it will end in enjoy.... believe
haq haq haq grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Make I share airtime here? Who want?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reporter247:

Best game ever.... Stake your inheritance .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
bishopadebayo:

spoken like a real gee, though I wasn't online for this, the reasonable thing to do is paste your sure game whether two don start or not, your apology should be " I'm sorry for not posting on time, two have already started " them nor force anybody to post game here. Nobody squeezed your brocus say u must post game here.

You did it at of the coldness of your heart, why come here to show your win when youve already sent people to the deepest part of village.

Anybody wey day wan suck ur brocus now just day do eye service. Them just day your DM day beg for crumb like me. You've done well
violating rule 11 .warning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reporter247:
violating rule 11 .warning

Sorry boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
BossJohnny:
exactly
njoy your ban . grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wrench: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
wrench:
sent

Boss fund me too na

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by H2ho(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Play a this asap Z395KJGG

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Who can fund me with 1k for 1k mtn card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wrench: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
bishopadebayo:

Boss fund me too na

sorry man, I'm really not bouyant
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Me
bishopadebayo:
Who can fund me with 1k for 1k mtn card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
wrench:
done, site was refreshing everytime I minimise the browser. Sorry for the delay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oyikocho: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
kaycee125:
Make I share airtime here? Who want?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by haleymoon: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
bishopadebayo:
Who has been blessed should help me find my bet9ja account

Crumb advert

Bet9ja
Y not get donation from the congregation shocked

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by holuwajobar(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Leicester is losing today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
haleymoon:

Y not get donation from the congregation shocked

For real, na connection be everything. As I beg reach I nor see who fit run me even of na 2h to tell u as the country don critical.

Na only austino fit run am but e day vacation for Nnewi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
kaycee125:
Me

Run am

Bet9ja

Paste your digit
U know I can't paste the pin here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
If you go back to ur old ways, there will be no one to help u when u fall again... cos u will. Mark my words.
grin grin I don't believe in karma
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Let me try this market
Z395g38k
remix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)