Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2337273 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wrench: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
done but late, phone down
Hey man, I'll like your help again? can you fund me for airtime?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Smartgeek:
My brother, you've said it all. hehehe

grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brayss(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
tahoe:
Can I have 4 odds tomorrow games.. I’ll give you 2k after winnings...I have 5k to stake with
Alright i will mention u tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mistercharles: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Daniel058:
BOTH TEAM TO SCORE

12 games accumulation gives more than 1000 odds ..am going to drop 3 and need three more people to drop 3gamez too

Who's interested? Mention me pls
Dortmund-leverkusen, Freiburg - Hoffenheim, waalwijk - Zwolle.

I Shaa don't think 12 games of can give you 1000 odds Shaa. Unless you're picking very big odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
bishopadebayo:

As ur mama tell you say u be lost cause abi?

Or na how ur papa day tell him drinking buddies how e pikin wey e moniker be vecto take be lost cause?

I don't want to get banned. Please have sense

You keep setting new lows with unprecedented speed. One act of idiocy from you is quickly replaced by another.

You're unenviably unique!!!

How I wish Internet fees will go the way of fuel so that muttonheads like you would be automatically weaseled out. I never knew you were this logically bereft,

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
crystalboss:

i gave three tips consecutively in three days...and it was a won ticket.

what more can i do for the group.

oh i should continue giving tips, because i don't have other things to handle. i am very busy person.

and moreover, i was never assigned to give tips everyday, it is not my responsibilities. i decide if i want to share my tips or not.

so, go f*ck yourself and go do your own forecast and prediction. i believe you have head and hand.

instead of coming here to give disturbances like a new born baby, with god damn frustration.

#Go f*uck yourself boy.

Don't just stress yourself. You owe nobody anything. You are free to drop tips anytime you like... It's a free world. People are ungrateful. Just don't don't let anyone get to you. This place is a place to have fun. Just relax.. haha

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
bishopadebayo:

See this one ooo

When I take give u excuse to beg? Lol abi when I get I nor day give? Hahahah you funny guy.

Be wise ooo na 2020 be this, stop this mumu talk.

Have send bro

When will you have sense?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yemike:

Ticket already casted, beaten, battered by the jinx palm of Alabi into the innermost part of the dungeon governing on cockroaches and millipedes never to see the sun no more grin

It's like I'll focus more on ht DC. It's just that Imma too lazy to dey forecast game grin
lol,, craze man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by merbenko: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Umartins1:
2nd game for today. I hope luck shines on me

B930AWCWEAQWQS-4477767
remains I game got this to click, please remember me oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Vecto:

You keep setting new lows with unprecedented speed. One act of idiocy from you is quickly replaced by another.

How I wish Internet fees will go the way of fuel so that muttonheads like you would be automatically weaseled out. I never knew you were this logically bereft,
Bros, this one come too much o... biko, I go like sabi play with words like this... I'm willing to learn grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
merbenko:
remains I game got this to click, please remember me oo

You don't know what you're saying bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Umartins1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Look
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shegzo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
mistercharles:

I Shaa don't think 12 games of can give you 1000 odds Shaa. Unless you're picking very big odds
LASK - Sturm Graz, Roma U19 - Fiorentina, Glentoran - Coleraine

CC daniel058

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Samakus(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
tahoe:
Can I have 4 odds tomorrow games.. I’ll give you 2k after winnings...I have 5k to stake with

Smile to the bank!!

Booking Number: Z386F7B9

You asked for 4odds, I gave you 8. Probably by the time you wake up tomorrow, the first game must have started

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
TNS why !!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Daniel058:
BOTH TEAM TO SCORE

12 games accumulation gives more than 1000 odds ..am going to drop 3 and need three more people to drop 3gamez too

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Juzec:
Amen! And yours too brother.

Lol.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HypePlusIQ(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Daniel058:
BOTH TEAM TO SCORE

Looking forward to that.

Quote me when you drop the game.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Vecto:

source grin
lezz:

You keep setting new lows with unprecedented speed.

One act of idiocy from you is quickly replaced by another. You're unenviably unique!!!

How I wish Internet fees will go the way of fuel so that muttonheads like you would be automatically weaseled out!!!

If I had known you're this logically bereft, I would have ignored or trolled you into your cave where no light of logic ever slips in.

Cyber-nuisance
Smartgeek:
Bros, this one come too much o... biko, I go like sabi play with words like this... I'm willing to learn grin
vecto nor sabi english like dat

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
omotowo2:
3.7 odd

Second day and you failed...just quit posting game...try posting won bet from your bet9ja shop bro.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HypePlusIQ(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
tahoe:

If you are for real.

4 odds.
Im game.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HypePlusIQ(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
mistercharles:

Those big odds are the main thing.
I had my 90k truncated this night cos of one stupid game in Germany. Ordinary 1 goal Home team no fit score
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Reporter247:
source grin
Vecto you go sabi copy ohhh....smartgeek you no even smart at all

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HypePlusIQ(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Shegzo:

LASK - Sturm Graz, Roma U19 - Fiorentina, Glentoran - Coleraine

CC daniel058

Nice one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HypePlusIQ(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
IAmImes:
Second day and you failed...just quit posting game...try posting won bet from your bet9ja shop bro

Guy stop this.

If he wins and doesn't post its people like you that will still hate.

Nobody is forcing games on anybody.

This thread is becoming unbearable.

As for me,

If I post game,
You play am
Game cast.
You troll or try to insult me.
Lol.
I will ignore you like bet ticket wey cut.

In that order.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
wrench:
Hey man, I'll like your help again? can you fund me for airtime?
Airtime funding is unavailable for now, I'll get back to you smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Brayss:
Thanks
welcome
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IAmImes: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
HypePlusIQ:

Guy stop this.

If he wins and doesn't post its people like you that will still hate.

Nobody is forcing games on anybody.

This thread is becoming unbearable.

As for me,

If I post game,
You play am
Game cast.
You troll or try to insult me.
Lol.
I will ignore you like bet ticket wey cut.

In that order.

You just jump enter my mention like dog wey see bone...u for ask y I yab d guy...we dey on three days 3odds challenge, started yesterday.. We both lose,today my game won and his lose...it is a friendly banter nothing serious...learn to dey your lane and observe...no b every pussy tight

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HypePlusIQ(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
IAmImes:
You just jump enter my mention like dog wey see bone...u for ask y I yab d guy...we dey on three days 3odds challenge, started yesterday.. We both lose,today my game won and his lose...it is a friendly banter nothing serious...learn to dey your lane and observe...no b every pussy tight

Simply put.

Una too dey yarn for this group.

Calm your balls Gee.
Channel your energy into winning more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.