Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2342495 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stan2330(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
H2ho:

Alaves vs Ath Bilbao X Boom grin cool

From which source
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by H2ho(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Stan2330:

From which source
Atlético Madrid II 1-1 Pontevedra CF

Sorry grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lordseyad(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Are u guys seeing whaz happening in Cyprus..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 175(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
iamawara:

This 365 verification na wahala. Person for dey make small small change

Please can you c2c me 500 on bet9ja? I will return 1k by tomorrow to your bet account.

My bank app is down!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
Looks probable

Guess someone was on this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
LOL grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ludogorets About to sign in
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by femsmile(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mmmmm...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckMyndd44: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Makeitsoon
Babyearly
Beckncall
Peckndie

Is back with a new account

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maxbet on this!

23/02/2009:00pm
Sacachispas - Tristan Suarez
Football / Argentina Primera B Metropolitana
1X2 - FT (X)
23/02/2009:00pm
Trujillanos - Caracas FC
Football / Venezuela Primera Division
1X2 - FT (X)
Odds: 8.4

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lordseyad:
Are u guys seeing whaz happening in Cyprus..

What ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Inplay
Austria Vienna Salzburg @ 2 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cash out or nah?

Remaining

Porto

PSG

Boca junior

All straight win.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WealthInvestor: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
ICHguy:
Because you manage win 17k after numerous loosing from virtual now. You don turn to Virtual lecturer? Win 3M from virtual back to back. Then I will take you serious.

You were still in the secondary school when I started trading Sport Internationally before 1960, Nairabet, Bet9ja and other bookies became established in Nigeria.

All these while; whilst you were still preparing for your Senior WAEC to a Polytechnic in Nigeria; I was Trading Millions in the Bookies.

You we the problem with ONLINE VAGABONDS of your type is that You continue to POKE Your Poverty Nose Hating on Other People's Affairs.

Rather than convert your Time to useful productivity that will do you and your loved ones good; You come up online trying to pass around your Negative and Lazy Mentality which is the reason for your financial backwardness and frustration which you show up online.

You were nobody when I had the guts to deposit 2 Million naira into one of my Bet9ja accounts that fetches me over 800,000 naira daily back since 2014 during my NYSC.

Fast Forward to Today; Men have shifted the tables to Making Millions through Sustainable Agriculture. I am sure my produces feed your family as I am one of the biggest distributor of Plantain in Nigeria whilst still having various farms.

I have my sure 100 ODDS from my various Agricultural Establishments across Nigeria.

Sport Trading is just one of my HOBBIES and I help people make money from it using my Developed Strategies and Tips through the Social media and here on Nairaland.

Because I decide to do so doesn't warrant you to mesmerize and dumbly Foooool Yourself here around my post.

I have been used to such Tougher Haters Like yourself who the BIBLE Describe as the Devil who is wandering Around looking for People to Devour.

When you dream of making over 800k fail and consistently from the Bookies; You can Beckon ---- Until then; Go get a Life outside Hating On People's Affairs on Nairaland.

Be Positively Productive for Your Family; Son.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
FindX:
Cash out or nah?

Remaining

Porto

PSG

Boca junior

All straight win.
How much was your stake and potential payout?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Smartgeek1:
How much was your stake and potential payout?

Stake was 900.

Potential winning 12k

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
FindX:

Stake was 900.

Potential winning 12k
If I were you, I'd let it run but if you really need the money, you can cashout
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WealthInvestor: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
ICHguy:
Because you manage win 17k after numerous loosing from virtual now. You don turn to Virtual lecturer? Win 3M from virtual back to back. Then I will take you serious.

Keep Hating While I Enjoy My Returns On Investment In My Bountiful Harvest.

This kid thinks Sport Betting is Investment to Me.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shanville: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Boom
BetBuilder365:
Inplay
Austria Vienna Salzburg @ 2 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
WealthInvestor:

you're big man na ..5h staking power won't be bad pls 3676606 Jerryboy1993
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
Looks probable

GREEN on this side

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by idongesit88: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
WealthInvestor:

It's like you are new to this thread. What are you trying to prove? This is a faceless forum with 90 percent riffraff.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
WealthInvestor:

You were still in the secondary school when I started trading Sport Internationally before 1960, Nairabet, Bet9ja and other bookies became established in Nigeria.

All these while; whilst you were still preparing for your Senior WAEC to a Polytechnic in Nigeria; I was Trading Millions in the Bookies.

You we the problem with ONLINE VAGABONDS of your type is that You continue to POKE Your Poverty Nose Hating on Other People's Affairs.

Rather than convert your Time to useful productivity that will do you and your loved ones good; You come up online trying to pass around your Negative and Lazy Mentality which is the reason for your financial backwardness and frustration which you show up online.

You were nobody when I had the guts to deposit 2 Million naira into one of my Bet9ja accounts that fetches me over 800,000 naira daily back since 2014 during my NYSC.

Fast Forward to Today; Men have shifted the tables to Making Millions through Sustainable Agriculture. I am sure my produces feed your family as I am one of the biggest distributor of Plantain in Nigeria whilst still having various farms.

I have my sure 100 ODDS from my various Agricultural Establishments across Nigeria.

Sport Trading is just one of my HOBBIES and I help people make money from it using my Developed Strategies and Tips through the Social media and here on Nairaland.

Because I decide to do so doesn't warrant you to mesmerize and dumbly Foooool Yourself here around my post.

I have been used to such Tougher Haters Like yourself who the BIBLE Describe as the Devil who is wandering Around looking for People to Devour.

When you dream of making over 800k fail and consistently from the Bookies; You can Beckon ---- Until then; Go get a Life outside Hating On People's Affairs on Nairaland.

Abeg we no need this epistle... Carry ur ish dey go

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Odukes(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
FindX:
Cash out or nah?

Remaining

Porto
PSG
Boca junior

All straight win.
Let it roll, enjoy your 12k+
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ericgold(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please is this game still going?

B922ARTTCSWPQA-2090034
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckMyndd44: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Any successful Yahoo boy here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
WealthInvestor:

puskin mynd44 dominique

a scammer is in the house

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Shanville:
Boom

BOOMBA

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by H2ho(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
H2ho:
Real Madrid Castilla vs UD Sanse
Multiscores....3-2 or 3-1

[/b] is sure

CCD Alberite CD Berceo

[b]CS: 3-1

[/b]

CDA Navalcarnero - Carabanchel
[b]CS: 2-1
Alberite 3-1 who played grin Boom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jimiyke(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
FuckMyndd44:
Any successful Yahoo boy here

Oya spilt it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckMyndd44: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jimiyke:

Oya spilt it
Split what??

I wan start Yahoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)