Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? (649 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. / What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? by chibaby1985(f): 3:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Good morning everyone and a happy New year...

For those of us that went to church for crossover service... What was the new year theme in your church...?

My Church, The ManifestedGlory Church (TMGCglobal) is 2020: YEAR of THE SUPERNATURAL

Re: What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Obedience

2 Likes

Re: What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? by megawealth01: 3:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? by poshestmina(f): 4:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Didn't attend my church because I couldn't find a branch around where I am

The theme for the church I attended is "Divine speed and Mega testimonies ".

Can't remember the name of the church again sef
Re: What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? by ouzo1(m): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Our bunk(claro tins) own na,mind your business

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul / Happening Now!the World Biggest Event With Pastor Chris Oyahkilome / 5 Churches Burnt, Many Christians Murdered In Boko Haram Invasion At Garkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.