Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul (645 Views)

Untold Truth About Apostle Joshua Selman Wife / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
In his book "Not Paul but Jesus" published in 1823 Jeremy Bentham uses Acts and the epistles of Paul to reveal an angry, egotistic, manipulative, argumentative, hypocritical, embezzling cheat and liar, who contradicted the then accepted teachings of Yeshua, claiming a direct personal contact with him in the afterlife. As revealed in his letters Paul also declared the teachings he spread to be his own and publicly boasted about having denounced Peter, the chosen 'rock of the church', and openly dissed the twelve established apostles for not having done more than he in spreading the love.

I think it's debatable if the guy was real but even so, he was a complete neurotic fraud.

A free download of "Not Paul but Jesus" is available here http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/42984.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by Bejusttoall: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
What are you trying to say biko?
Re: Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by nlPoster: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2020
So you registered this id today Jan 19 and have been online for 2 hours 52 mins just to criticize Christianity?

And you're female (supposedly), small time now you'll start giving evil looks to others because you think they're showing off their relationship status?

The time you're supposed to be looking for relationship, you're busy with this stuff?
Re: Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by Tamaratonye1(f): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2020
nlPoster:
So you registered this id today Jan 19 and have been online for 2 hours 52 mins just to criticize Christianity?

And you're female (supposedly), small time now you'll start giving evil looks to others because you think they're showing off their relationship status?

The time you're supposed to be looking for relationship, you're busy with this stuff?
It's been a few hours since I first read this pure, complete juvenile garbage post.

nlPoster, instead of personal attacks and acting like a psychic, why not actually address the topic at hand? Then again, it's insecure Christians like you who think any topic remotely challenging your "faith" is an attack on self. I owe you no explanations. It's apparent that your little baby cakes were inflamed by my OP. The last few choice words in your verbose was the icing on the cake. FYI, I'm too advanced to be bothered with "relationship status" lol.

Anyways, actually address the topic or skedaddle.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by Tamaratonye1(f): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Bejusttoall:
What are you trying to say biko?
I believe the OP is self explanatory
Re: Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by kkins25(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Would try to read through the book soon.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by sapientia(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Would have been better if you quoted the verses he used for the points you raised.

I want to see them.

Don't wanna read the entire book
Re: Christians, Let's Talk About Apostle Paul by budaatum: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
sapientia:
Would have been better if you quoted the verses he used for the points you raised.

I want to see them.

Don't wanna read the entire book

Please don't open my eyes too much I want to remain blind "to see them".

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

You cannot close the Church / I Believe In Conditional Security and Once Saved Always Saved / Elisha, The Youths And The She-bears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.