Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k (66680 Views)

Dorsey: Elon Musk Couldn't Run Twitter; It All Went South After He Bought It / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Pakistan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by alizma: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
When I say an average Nigerian don't have conscience, una go dey insult me. Just imagine say this one join politics tomorrow, his people will only feel half percent of everything due to them.
He walked out of his house looking for iPhone 11 at 17,000. He still has the gut to say his 17k can't go like that

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Very funny
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by WalkerMichael(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Greedy mf. I pity any woman that marries this one
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Any evidence of payment
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by ovcwality(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
This is funny, at least the phone is greeting you "welcome, bye bye" after 2mins grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by letitrainnow(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nawa

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by klax(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Naijanewsgist00:
Man grieves as he shares his experience with new IPhone 11 he Bought for N17k

Detty December has been ruined for a for a Nigerian man who spent the sum of N17,000 to purchase an Iphone 11 worth over 300,000

According to the aggrieved victim identified as Bassey Imoh, he had purchased an Iphone 11 at a roadside plaza for the sum of N17,000 only to get home and discover that the phone greets him “Welcome” and “Bye-Bye” when he switches the phone “ON” and “OFF” respectively.

latest news

See his tweet below;

Iphone 11 wey ah just buy yesterday for plaza, Uyo..if i ON am e go tell me welcome two minutes later e go off by em self come tell me bye bye join..��� abeg people wey get Iphone11 na so de phone dey behave?? Because my 17,000 naira no fit go like that oooo����

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/man-experience-new-iphone-11/

Sorry you mean iPhone 11(Eleven) for 17k(Seventeen thousand Naira)?
or you are talking about iPhone2(two) if existed at all?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by prciouschika(f): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oh my Goodness I can't stop laughing cheesy grin you are equally a greed person to buy the phone that amount.....where in this world is iPhone sold that amount talk more of iPhone 11 undecided
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by don4real18(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fake news... He just wants to trend

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Bashnigga(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
iyatrustee:
Ungrateful man!! The phone sef get manners greet you welcome even still tell you goodbye, cheesy what if the phone na marlians wey no get mannerz?

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by teesugar(f): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin
all these afonja men wey dey stand for ikeja entrance dey ask u wan buy u wan sell?
na their work, the guy should be grateful dey didnt give him fufu
we all know it's the Ibo guys that do that! Don't be tribalistic here!
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
iyatrustee:
Ungrateful man!! The phone sef get manners greet you welcome even still tell you goodbye, cheesy what if the phone na marlians wey no get mannerz?

I've been sad since morning but your comment changed my mood immediately......

Marlians wey no get mwnnerz � � �

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin

freedom of foolishness comes with no terms and conditions. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by paix(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cheap tin dey run belle. 17k for iPhone 11? So how much techno go cost na?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Siberia01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
y3mi:
Instead of lambasting him, why not curse the country which with or without it redundant standard agency of redundancies keeps allowing perpetrators to import in all kinds of fake products from drugs, charger, earpods to phones etc worse is they sell some at the cost of the original justifying their greediness with talks like "if na the original una no go fit afford buy am". Stop berating the poor sod because you and I who knows better regarding an iPhone can fall victim to another product we don't know much about believing we paid for what is expectedly an original. Channel your hate, curse and vexation to the sadists and incompetent baxtards who have ruined this so-called nation and are still fvcking it up the are beyond a state of irrecoverable ruin. Not just the nepostic bubu currently there, all of them from since the colonials left to the upcoming vampires post 2020

shaatap

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
teesugar:
we all know it's the Ibo guys that do that! Don't be tribalistic here!
ewedu, ibo people own shops at ikeja, afonja moronic touts prefer to stand by entrance screaming"omo iya you wan buy u wan sale?" grin
it seems you dont know ikeja wella

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by bless01: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
It's unfortunate he don't know the purpose of the iPhone 11 he bought.

Na to tell am welcome if e dey enter en house and bye bye wen e dey leave.

I wonder why e dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by jumpampass(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
iyatrustee:

Pls stop. You are cracking me up. Lwkmd���
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by DenreleDave(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Very soon the phone will join marlians.. Notin like welcome and bye bye again... Na just to off and on.

Marlians no manner

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Brethren0001(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
���
iyatrustee:

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by DelphiOracle(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
ProfDview:
You should rather blame your degree of greediness.. it's like being confident that once you woo Genevieve , she'll say yes and allow you kiss and finger her undecided
O my Gawd. See where u carry the matter go !!??

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Seun360(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Money wey you for carry go chill for that same Plaza, person come job you 17k with Nnewi made iPhone 11. Bro's you be confirm iwang.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by ffo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Naijanewsgist00:
Man grieves as he shares his experience with new IPhone 11 he Bought for N17k

Detty December has been ruined for a for a Nigerian man who spent the sum of N17,000 to purchase an Iphone 11 worth over 300,000

According to the aggrieved victim identified as Bassey Imoh, he had purchased an Iphone 11 at a roadside plaza for the sum of N17,000 only to get home and discover that the phone greets him “Welcome” and “Bye-Bye” when he switches the phone “ON” and “OFF” respectively.

latest news

See his tweet below;

Iphone 11 wey ah just buy yesterday for plaza, Uyo..if i ON am e go tell me welcome two minutes later e go off by em self come tell me bye bye join..��� abeg people wey get Iphone11 na so de phone dey behave?? Because my 17,000 naira no fit go like that oooo����

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/man-experience-new-iphone-11/
THIS POST IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JOKE SECTION.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by flokii: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
He is not even ashamed.. buying 300k+ phone for 17k

What greed can cause

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by xcelentattitude(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Someone greediness has just got him raped in broad spectrum daylight inside life grin grin

He is only crying foul because the deal went sideways

The way the guy is feeling right now vs the way he thought he would be feeling..... grin grin

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by dammiedot(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
I bet this iphone will have App store and play store
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
SameerAhmad:
cheesy you should be jailed sef, so you really wanted to get an iPhone 11 for 17k?

abi make dem kill am >_< >_< >_<
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Surfacebaba: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
hahahahaha u wan form level with iPhone abi?u Neva see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Onucs(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bros u are a thief. people like u are the problems of this country.
Better count ur losses and move on. you deserve to be arrested sef for attempted criminal conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by deavicky(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sammiel:
He got what he wanted. The idea of buying it in the first place was to trend with the story. Of course he must have tested it and discovered it is a mere toy before carrying out the transaction with the seller.
Happy New year to whoever read my post. May God bless you and your family real good this new year. Cheers � ��.
that guy no sound like person wah want his 17k play

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by NiklauseFred(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
My brother when you bought the phone for '17k',the price no tell you " bye bye"? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by BrainSanitizer: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let him show us the iphone na.
I thought iphones are made by apple?
What I can see in the picture is a Volkswagen product.
I didn't even know that VW has started making phones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Superd D1 Thread / Activate Sms Delivery Report On Your Phones To Confirm Delivery / Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.