Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2645 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nwekeugochukwu: 5:47am On Jan 01, 2020
During a communion service at Christ Embassy, last Sunday, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome gave an answer to a question someone asked. The person had asked if a baby conceived during a rape can be aborted.

According to IgbereTV reports, Past Chris Oyakhilome said that in such situations, he will support that such a baby should be aborted.

Pastor Chris said:
"It is never mentioned anywhere in the bible, to keep a child from a woman who was molested!

"No child should be brought into this world by force; if a lady has been molested, it is left for her to make a decision of whether to keep the baby or not".

"If you have never been molested or someone close to you haven't, you may not agree with this statement."

http://igberetvnews.com/1219777/bible-condemn-abortion-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by judgementyard(m): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2020
I pray that no nairalander experiences rape or any form of molestations in 2020

3 Likes

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Bluntguy: 5:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmmm. This is deep. I still believe that only God himself knows those who worship Him in spirit and in truth.

5 Likes

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MycroftHolmes: 5:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Different strokes for different folks.
That's what I'll say.

Whatever works for you (and will not bring harm to others), is considered right.

In the end, nothing is really right or wrong, rules are just different opinions held by different people, and practised over long period of time.

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Tell me one book that is more confused than the Bible and I will shut-up.

If you read that book very well, you can use it to support anything and quote from it.

Just that the people that will antagonize you will also quote from same book.

Let me park my bus and light my cigarette. Counter Bible quoting will start on this thread soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Romanoff(f): 6:27am On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

If you read that book very well, you can use it to support anything and quote from it.

Let me park my bus and light my cigarette. Counter Bible quoting will start on this thread soon.

It is okay if you don't understand the bible.

There's a thin line between rightly dividing the Word of truth and personal opinions.

One of the commandments we were given is "Thou shall not kill". If it already has life, it is murder.

Personally, I am pro life. I believe the decision to have a child should be made before intercourse, not after it. However, in the case of rape or a father or mother abusing their child, I believe the carried of the child should be given the right to choose if they want to keep the child or not.

That's the exception.

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by reccy(m): 6:27am On Jan 01, 2020
That's true to some extend
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Righteousness89(m): 6:53am On Jan 01, 2020
In This New Year

We should be careful with what we digest in this New year..

All Man will Answer for Himself ooo

Don't Let anyone in the Name of Rev., pope, pastor, imam pr whatever DECIEVE you..

Abortion is Pure Murder!!!

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by pennywys(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2020
Let me wait here till they arrived

They are finally here

cheesy
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Dollarseeker: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2020
the bible says by their fruit you shall know them.

just imagine if the so called pastors who are ritualist were not caught they would have become big pastors in 10 yrs to come with large numbers of followers who can die for them, preaching whatever they like. Just in the last 3 months they caught more than 5 ritualist pastors who would have become popular and own private jets if they were not caught.

Though shall not kill. the unborn babies, the bible says even the numbers of hairs on their head is known by God. Abortion is wrong and should never be encouraged in all ramifications.

You have it. BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ehbellsho(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2020
"And you shall know the truth and the TRUTH shall set you free".

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by obi4eze(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2020
Thou shall not kill (Exodus 20:13)

I don't know where Mr Chris Oyakhilome is getting his doctrines from. He has succeeded in misleading a lot of people with his false teachings over the years.
A man that cannot keep a home cannot and will not keep a church.

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Goldencheese(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by wirinet(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Dollarseeker:
the bible says by their fruit you shall know them.

just imagine if the so called pastors who are ritualist were not caught they would have become big pastors in 10 yrs to come with large numbers of followers who can die for them, preaching whatever they like. Just in the last 3 months they caught more than 5 ritualist pastors who would have become popular and own private jets if they were not caught.

Though shall not kill. the unborn babies, the bible says even the numbers of hairs on their head is known by God. Abortion is wrong and should never be encouraged in all ramifications.

You have it. BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.
So a woman should be forced to give birth and nurture the child of a rapist?

If she does, it's still you religious hypocrites that will call the child bastard and will refuse to marry the lady or allow any of your family to marry her, because she is not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by skyhighweb(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2020
can't believe online news expecially from one with d owner in a room n laptop on their lap looking for clicks.

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by imiski(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2020
This man church members that I know can commit fornication. They justify it by saying that christ has died and washed our sins. Sha whats my business.

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by lottomkyes200: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmmm Fake news this never happened this communion service, bro must you lie to gain attention?
What you are talking about the answer to that question was not even in 2019 and you are speaking out of context.

Please disregard this poster
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Dollarseeker: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

So a woman should be forced to give birth and nurture the child of a rapist?

If she does, it's still you religious hypocrites that will call the child bastard and will refuse to marry the lady or allow any of your family to marry her, because she is not a virgin.
u can say whatever u want to say. on no account must abortion be encouraged... it is murder.
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nwakaibe(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
During a communion service at Christ Embassy, last Sunday, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome gave an answer to a question someone asked. The person had asked if a baby conceived during a rape can be aborted.

According to IgbereTV reports, Past Chris Oyakhilome said that in such situations, he will support that such a baby should be aborted.

Pastor Chris said:

This was many years back and not new

http://igberetvnews.com/1219777/bible-condemn-abortion-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jendhorlee(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Dollarseeker:
u can say whatever u want to say. on no account must abortion be encouraged... it is murder.
why should you bring a child you know you may find it difficult to love into this world. you'll just continue to transfer aggression on the poor baby. when the baby grows up and start asking of his father, it'll continue to remind you of the unfortunate incidence

just abort the pregnancy
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by wirinet(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Dollarseeker:
Then volunteer to take all babies born as a result of rape, if the mothers don't want them. That way I will know you care about humanity that religious rightness.

1 Like

Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Dollarseeker: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

Then volunteer to take all babies born as a result of rape, if the mothers don't want them. That way I will know you care about humanity that religious rightness.
that's my utmost goal on this earth. not just to take care of babies but everyone. Do u have anywhere where I can volunteer? it will be my joy to do so.
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Edu3Again: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

The most confused book is the quoran

You'll see a normal person, who once he becomes a Moslem wants to blow people up.

Does that sound like God to u?
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by wirinet(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dollarseeker:
that's my utmost goal on this earth. not just to take care of babies but everyone. Do u have anywhere where I can volunteer? it will be my joy to do so.
You can go to motherless babies home and adopt abandoned children.
Better still, you can build a charity home for ladies to drop babies they gave birth to but don't want.
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Who is pastor Oyakhilome? he just a business man and motivational speaker, so God also did not condemn divorce? so the child in womb do not have a life?
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Dollarseeker: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

You can go to motherless babies home and adopt abandoned children.
Better still, you can build a charity home for ladies to drop babies they gave birth to but don't want.
thanks...happy new yr. I also urge u to do the same if u are capable.
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Edu3Again:

The most confused book is the quoran

You'll see a normal person, who once he becomes a Moslem wants to blow people up.

Does that sound like God to u?

BOTH ARE CONFUSED

Its just that the Quran has more clear cut stance on issues (Positive and negative)

You can manipulate the bible anyhow and quote from it.

You talked about killing, Same bible says you can kill in self defence or as punishment
Re: Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Eruditor: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Possess Your Possessions. (receiving From God) / Is Jehovah Of Christians The Same Being As The Allah Of Islam? / CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.