Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 (9896 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY

THEME: BEING BORN AGAIN

THEME SCRIPTURE : Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 PETER 1:23).

When you understand what it is to be born again, it’ll put springs in your steps. To be born again is to have the very nature of God in your spirit; it is to have the active life of Christ in every fibre of your being in your spirit, soul and body.
2 Corinthians 5:17 says, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Recall the words of the Lord Jesus in John 3:3, “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Then in verses 6 and 7, He said, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”

Until, and unless a man is born again, what he has is the depraved, fallen human life which is susceptible to sin, defeat, sickness, disease and death. But at the New Birth, the human life is supplanted by Gods divine nature. What great honour to become partakers of His life, carriers of His glory, dispensers of His grace and the expression of His righteousness! We have become sons of God (1 John 3:2), now that were born again.

We've become God's begotten children just like Jesus. James 1:8 says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” Jesus is the head of this new species, being the head of the body, the Church. He's the first to be born again, among a special race of super-beings. 1 Peter 2:9 says, But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light This is who you are now that youre born again. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I'm Gods dwelling place; He moves in and through me; He talks and blesses through me. I'm a conveyor of eternal verities and a partaker of the divine nature. I have the ability to effect changes in my world, because I'm born again and the greater One lives in me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 JOHN 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

1 JOHN 5:11
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Matthew 23 & Exodus 24-25
2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Acts 14:19-28 & Job 36-37
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 3RD

THEME: RIGHTEOUSNESS—A GIFT OF GRACE

THEME SCRIPTURE : For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

When you received Christ into your heart, eternal life was imparted into your spirit, and with it came righteousness. Righteousness is the nature of God that produces in you the rightness of God, and gives you right-standing with God. It’s God’s gift to you in Christ; a gift of grace delivered to you by Christ Jesus. John 1:17 says, “For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”

Romans 5:17 says, “…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” In other words, those who take a hold of that righteousness shall reign; that is, exercise dominion in life. So, it’s your responsibility to take a hold of your righteousness in Christ by being conscious of it! Being conscious that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus gives you boldness and confidence to pray and expect answers. It gives you mastery over the devil, his accusations, and the circumstances of life.

This is so beautiful, because it has nothing to do with your works or “performance” before God. Your righteousness is simply the result of Christ’s vicarious suffering and triumphant resurrection. Therefore, it makes no difference how wicked or wayward you think you’ve been; it makes no difference how far you think you’ve gone away from God; all you need is to embrace His righteousness.

Accept the gift that He’s made available to you, and say, “Blessed Jesus, you’re my righteousness. I believe you died for me and that God raised you from the dead for my justification.” Hallelujah! Remember, you didn’t ask Him before He gave you His righteousness. And His righteousness can’t be improved upon, being the righteousness of the man, Christ Jesus, the only sinless one to walk the face of the earth. Thus, we’re not going to be more righteous in heaven than we already are in Him.

So, in God’s presence, we’re at liberty; no fear, no condemnation, no inferiority! We’re free to express ourselves and to be ourselves as we worship and fellowship with Him, because we have right standing with Him. All these and more are the result of His superabundant grace; the gift of His perfect righteousness. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me your righteousness as a gift, thus inspiring in me the consciousness of dominion—to reign and rule as a king in life. I’m held in the grip of your grace, enjoying my regal liberty through the gift of my perfect righteousness in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:20-21
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Philippians 3:7-9
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ, 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Matthew 24:1-35 & Exodus 26-27
2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Acts 15:1-11 & Job 38-39
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY , FEBRUARY 4TH

THEME: KEEP IT SIMPLE

THEME SCRIPTURE : But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking (Matthew 6:7).

Some people believe what they need when they’re in a dire situation is a powerful prayer, but what exactly is a powerful prayer? To some, it has to do with the multiplicity of words or how loud they’re able to shout when they pray. But really, what produces result isn’t the intensity of your shout or multiplicity of your words; rather, it’s your faith in the Lord and His Word—your confidence in the One to whom you pray.

This makes prayer not only exciting, but also something to keep simple. That’s the essence of the Master’s admonition in our theme verse. He said, “Don’t pray like the heathen, who erroneously think they’ll be heard for using vain repetitions.” God isn’t hard of hearing. The Bible says He already knows what you need before you ask Him (Matthew 6:cool. Therefore, learn to pray like Jesus. He prayed and acted simply. Recall the simple way He prayed at the tomb of Lazarus. The Bible says, “...And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:41-43).

Jesus said in Mark 11:23-24, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” That’s it! So, make your prayers simple. Pray with faith, confident of the Father’s love for you and the guarantee of hearing that you have in His presence.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word in my heart, which comes forth from my lips in prayer, to effect changes in circumstances and situations around me. The power of the Holy Spirit is at work in me, bringing about a transformation in my life, from glory to glory, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Luke 18:1
And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

James 5:15-18
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 24:36-51 & Exodus 28
Acts 15:12-21 & Job 40-41
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 5TH

THEME: PECULIAR LINEAGE OF CHAMPIONS

THEME SCRIPTURE :And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens... (HEBREWS 11:32-35).

The Christian isn’t born after the first Adam, but after the second and last Adam, Jesus Christ. The first Adam was a failure, but the second Adam, in whose image we’re born, and whose likeness we share, is an eternal victor. He heads up a new lineage of champions. When you grasp this truth, you’ll never consider failure in anything you do. This is because the life He’s given us, the life you have in you, can’t fail. The word, “Can’t” isn’t even strong enough: It DOES NOT fail! Failure isn’t consistent with it.

Think about it this way: Cats don’t bark, because it’s not consistent with their nature. So, even if we found one that could, it’s wrong. Likewise, if you found a Christian that failed, it’s unnatural. We don’t give up! It doesn’t matter how low in the valley we get; we get back on the mountaintop. You can’t knock us out, because we’re a chosen breed; a peculiar people. Hallelujah!
You belong to the generation of “more than conquerors”; therefore, even now, declare out loud: “I know who I am. I’ve found my place in Christ and my inheritance in Him. I’m a success forever. Sickness, poverty, discouragement and fear aren’t consistent with my nature. I have, and exercise, dominion over all circumstances and the adversities of life. Blessed be God!”

Jesus didn’t die for nothing. He didn’t die to produce failures, weaklings and victims. He died to raise a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and a peculiar breed of victors. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for choosing me for a life of greatness! I live a glorious and transcendent life because I’ve found my place in Christ. I know who I am: a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, God’s own purchased special person, ordained for a life of excellence and manifesting the fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Deuteronomy 14:2
For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that [are] upon the earth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 25:1-30 & Exodus 29-30
Acts 15:22-31 & Job 42
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY 6TH

THEME: LOOK BEYOND YOURSELF

THEME SCRIPTURE : I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13).

In Matthew 17:20, Jesus said, “...nothing shall be impossible unto you”; in other words, you can do anything. The Apostle Paul lends credence to this in our opening verse. Also, in 2 Corinthians 3:5, he takes it a step further, saying, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.” This isn’t talking about your human sufficiency or ability, but of God’s ability in you; you’re to look beyond yourself.

When you were born again, you received the very life and nature of God, meaning you have, and are to function with divine abilities. This is what gave Paul the boldness to say, “I can do all things through Christ!” It’s the same with every one of us. But many haven’t been able to look beyond themselves and their seeming inadequacies; hence, they concede to failure and to defeat. But not so with you; you’re born of God and therefore up to any task.

Read 2 Corinthians 3:5 in the Amplified translation; it puts it in a better light: “Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.” You’re to look beyond what your physical ability can do, now that Christ is in you. Your sufficiency is a God-sufficiency. Hallelujah!

This was David’s mentality when he confronted Goliath. He eye-balled the giant and said, “I’ll cut your head off your shoulders today and feed your carcass to the birds of the air” (1 Samuel 17:46). How could David, a mere stripling, make such a boast? He had learnt to look beyond himself, unto the Lord. He said to Goliath, “I come against you in the Name of the Lord of host, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied” (1 Samuel 17:45). David was saying, “I may be the one standing before you, but God is actually the One standing against you, because I’m standing in His Name, not in my name. I’m functioning in His might, not mine!” Hallelujah!

Have the same consciousness, because even better than what David had, the greater One lives in you today. He speaks through you, heals the sick through you and blesses through you. You have all His power and limitless resources domiciled in your spirit. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER
Gracious Father, I thank you for your power and ability at work in me through the Holy Spirit, causing me to do, and walk, in the supernatural. My boast and my confidence are in your eternal Word and power. I function in your might, with the consciousness that the greater One who lives inside me, makes all things possible unto me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace [which was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Philippians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 31
Acts 15:32-41 & Psalm 1-2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH

THEME: BRING FORTH GOOD THINGS

THEME SCRIPTURE: A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh (Luke 6:45).

Some Christians would say, “The greatest thing that happened to me was when I was born again.” But in the actual sense, nothing “happened” to you when you were born again; you were the one that “happened” on the scene! You came alive in the spirit. When a baby is born, you don’t say something has happened to that child; it’s the child that “happened” or came into this world.

It’s important that you understand this, for it’ll give you an idea of how God wants you to think and live as a Kingdom person. You’ve been brought into Christ—a place where nothing should “happen” to you; rather, you make things happen; you bring forth good things. Hallelujah!

God’s training in our lives through the Word and the Holy Spirit is for us to take absolute charge of our lives and be independent of circumstances. He wants you to control the good things that come to you, and make a choice not to let bad things in, because your spirit produces righteousness only. Read our opening verse again: Jesus said, “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.”

Notice that He didn’t say, “Good things happen to the good man,” but that the good man, out of the good treasure of his heart, brings forth good things. You’re to bring forth your prosperity, your promotion, your joy, and every blessing you want to enjoy in life from within; they’re all in you. No wonder the Bible says He has set eternity in our hearts. Then in John 7:38, He said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I bring forth good things today from within me. In all that I do, I exude excellence, perfection and righteousness. I have insight into mysteries and secrets, bringing forth creative ideas, because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, divine health and prosperity from within, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 12:35
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Psalm 37:30-31
The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. 31 The law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

Philemon 1:6
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 26:1-30 & Exodus 32-33
Acts 16:1-10 & Psalm 3-4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2020

SATURDAY, 8TH FEBRUARY 2020. Pastor Chris

THEME: HE ABOLISHED DEATH

THEME SCRIPTURE:…God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling…according to his own purpose and grace…manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, WHO HATH ABOLISHED DEATH, AND HATH BROUGHT LIFE AND IMMORTALITY TO LIGHT THROUGH THE GOSPEL (2 Timothy 1:8-10).

Blessed be God! Where in the world would you ever read something like what we just read in the latter part of our theme scripture? Who would think that such a statement would ever be made on this earth? I want you to notice the tenses; it doesn’t say, “Who shall abolish death”; rather, it says, “Who hath abolished death.” When something is abolished, it means it’s eradicated, obliterated, ended, stopped, or eliminated!

Jesus put an end to death! And I don’t mean spiritual death; the concluding part of the statement shows that He’s referring to physical death, for it says, “...and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.” This is supreme! He didn’t just abolish death; He brought life and immortality in its place. What does it mean to be mortal? It means to be human; to be subject to death. But being born again, mortality has been swallowed up by immortality. Your humanity has been supplanted by the God-life; you’re now the God-man; a divine being that has passed from death to life.

You may ask, “If this is true, if Jesus has truly abolished death, why are people still dying then, including Christians?” God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). We can choose to lay down our lives. Think about Paul: the one who, by the Spirit, wrote the verses we read; he left this world knowing he was ready to go. He laid his life down, like Jesus. Paul said, “I have finished my cause; I fought a good fight; I have kept the faith” (2 Timothy 4:7). He completed his ministry and laid down his life during the great persecution.

The primary reason people die is because of the consciousness of death, and the fear of death. Don’t think death. Don’t fear death. Don’t talk death. Death is an enemy—a defeated enemy that has also been abolished! It has no power over you. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the victorious life that you’ve given me, and for bringing life and immortality to light through the Gospel. I’m a partaker of your divine nature; therefore, eternal life is at work in me. I’m immune to the destructive system of this world, and I have no fear in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 15:51-57 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 26:31-56
Exodus 34-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 16:11-18
Psalm 5-6

Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.
http:///2IJLrfI

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 9TH

THEME: A GIFT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

THEME SCRIPTURE : For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

Some don’t understand it when we say Jesus didn’t die for Christians. The salvation that He brought wasn’t for Christians; it was for everybody in the world. Those who believe, and have made that salvation real in their lives through the proclamation of the Lordship of Jesus, become Christians. In the mind of justice, the whole world has been legally saved by Jesus Christ, because He paid the price for every man’s sin, thus making eternal life possible and available to everyone. Nonetheless, vital salvation must be actuated through individual faith in Christ.

Because many don’t know this, they walk on in darkness, living the depraved human life instead of the divine life in Christ. Romans 10:9-10 shows us how anyone can activate this glorious blessing of eternal life. It says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
This is why He sent us to preach and teach the Gospel around the world; it’s so the world may know and activate the life of God that’s available in Christ. The human life is degenerate, broken, and God knows it; that’s why He provided another life—the God-kind of life—so that human beings may transcend the ordinary human, mortal life and come into immortality; the life and nature of God.

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life”, that’s the God-life! It’s for everyone who believes. If you’re reading this, and you have never been born again, turn to the Prayer of Salvation on page 76, and pray accordingly, meaning it with all your heart. Instantly, eternal life will be imparted to your spirit, supplanting the human life with which you were born of your parents. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for the gift of salvation and its blessings that I enjoy. Thank you also for the privilege of helping others activate this blessing in their lives, bringing them into oneness and fellowship with you. This life now works in every fibre of my being, repelling death, disease, infirmity, sickness and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in Jesus Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:15-18
But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 26:57-75 & Exodus 36-37
Acts 16:19-28 & Psalm 7-8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 10TH

THEME: JESUS IS “ADONAI”

THEME SCRIPTURE : In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men (John 1:1-4).

As you study the Bible, you’ll be enthused to discover who Jesus truly is. When He walked the earth, He looked as ordinary as everybody else, yet He was Himself God. Jesus was the God that spoke to Moses in the burning bush. He was the One that called Abraham out of Haran and said, “Walk before me, and be thou perfect; I am the Almighty God” (Genesis 17:1). He was the One that stood before Moses and said, “Take your shoes off your feet for where you are standing is holy” (Exodus 3:5).

Jesus was God in a human body, but the people didn’t know. You might then ask, “Why is He called the Son of God if He’s Himself, God?” Many ask that question because they don’t understand the true meaning of the expression, “Son of God.” “Son of God” doesn’t mean one that’s born of God; rather, it means God in a human body. Jesus is Adonai; the Lord, God.

He was the One that said to Moses, “Your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew me as El Shaddai, but I’m Jehovah” (Exodus 6:3). Jehovah is Yahweh. This is why the Jewish people had difficulty accepting Jesus Christ ordinarily, because everything written about Jesus in the Scriptures and the things He said of Himself, show that He is Adonai. Now you can understand why His Name has all power.

Think about it: that seemingly ordinary man of Galilee was actually God Almighty, walking the streets of Israel, but they didn’t know it, to the point they even killed Him. John says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own; and his own received him not” (John 1:10-11). Who is he talking about here? Jesus, the incarnate Word! The Apostle Paul tells us that in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, bodily (Colossians 2:9). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for the revelation of your personality. You’re the complete embodiment of Deity! Therefore, today and always, I celebrate your divinity, your Lordship and rulership over my life. You’re the Most High God, the King of kings and Lord of lords, and you alone are worthy of all praise, worship and adoration. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Matthew 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 27:1-26 & Exodus 38-39
Acts 16:29-40 & Psalm 9-10
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH

THEME: AT HOME IN CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE : And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

Sometimes, I try to imagine what it was like being with Jesus when He walked the earth. What was Jesus like? John says He was full of grace and reality. When you came to Jesus, your search ended. When you came to Jesus, you arrived; you were home; you didn’t want to go anywhere else. It brings to mind the two disciples of John the Baptist who came to Jesus and asked, “Master, where do you live?” (John 1:38), and they followed Him home, listened to Him all evening until it became too late for them to leave. They stayed with Him through the night and the Bible specifically records that they never went back to John.

When you come to Jesus, you’re at home; you’re fulfilled! Glory to God! There’s just something extraordinary about Him. He’s peace personified. He’s love untainted. He’s joy indescribable. He’s the embodiment of life! In Him, you find rest. He said in Matthew 11:28, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Quit the struggle. Stop the fear. Fix your gaze on Jesus. His divine presence in you, with you, and around you is your advantage over the crises and challenges of life.

Therefore, celebrate Christ in you. Celebrate His life in you and your oneness with Him. Love Him lavishly and prove it by your commitment to His Word. He said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments” (John 14:15). The proof of your love for Him is acting on His Word; that way, He’ll cause you to sail through life’s troubles triumphantly.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love and divine presence which gives me the advantage over crises and the challenges of life. I sail through life triumphantly, and I refuse to struggle, fear or be perturbed, for your liquid love has been poured out on me lavishly. Therefore, I’m committed and determined to do your Word, because your Word is my life. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.

Colossians 1:27
To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 27:27-44 & Exodus 40
Acts 17:1-9 & Psalm 11-13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH

THEME: TESTIFY OF HIS GOODNESS

THEME SCRIPTURE : And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately (Luke 8:47).

God always wants us to testify of His goodness. When you testify of what God has done in your life, you’re connecting yourself to greater works of God for your future. Think about what we read in Luke 8 of the woman with the issue of blood who touched the hem of the Master’s garment! The Bible tells us “...she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague”(Mark 5:29).

After she received her healing, she was going to sneak away, but Jesus said, “Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me” (Luke 8:46). Then she came out of her hiding and “...declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.” Why didn’t Jesus keep quiet and let her go without testifying? It’s because, through your testimony, you preserve what God gives to you.

She could have lost her miracle on her way home, or shortly afterwards; but Jesus wanted her to retain the miracle, because confession brings possession. When God does something for you, the way to keep it is to tell it; that’s the principle of the Word of God. We see another example when Jesus healed the demon-possessed man at Gadara. The Bible says, “The man from whom the demons had gone out begged to go with him…”(Luke 8:38 NIV). But Jesus urged him saying, “Return home and tell how much God has done for you. So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him” (Luke 8:39 NIV).

Always testify to what the Lord has done and is doing in your life, your church, ministry, your family and in the lives of those around you. Testify to yourself. Testify to the angels. Testify everywhere you go! The Psalmist says, “One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works” (Psalm 145:4-5). Declare the Lord’s goodness—His glorious works in your job, business, and finances. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The Lord has been gracious and kind to me; I’ll speak of His goodness and His miraculous signs and wonders in my life! I testify of His mighty hand on my job, business, finances, and every area of my life! I’ll shout it on the mountaintop, and sing His praises everywhere, for the Lord is good, and I’ll never be quiet about it. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Daniel 4:2-3 NIV
It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me. 3 How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders! His kingdom is an eternal kingdom; his dominion endures from generation to generation.

Psalm 22:22 AMPC
I will declare Your name to my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise You.

Psalm 71:16-17
I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, [even] of thine only. 17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 27:45-66 & Leviticus 1-3
Acts 17:10-21 & Psalm 14-16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY 13TH

THEME: EXCEL IN THE GRACE OF GIVING

THEME SCRIPTURE : But just as you excel in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us--see that you also excel in this grace of giving (2 Corinthians 8:7 NIV).

Every Christian is supposed to be passionate about God’s work, and put their resources into the push and spread of the Gospel around the world. But there’re usually those who are more passionate than others. They’re the ones Paul referred to in our theme scripture: they excel in the grace of giving.

Giving is a grace; it’s one of the spiritual gifts in the Bible. What makes it spiritual is that it’s God who gives the ability. Romans 12:6-8 says, “Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith…he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity….” Remember, He already said that upon receiving the Holy Spirit, we would all prophesy: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…”(Acts 2:17). However, the Word also says, “…to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom” (1 Corinthians 12:cool, even though the Holy Ghost enables everyone to prophesy and to see visions.

In the same way, everyone is enabled to give, but the grace of giving is also a gift. And the Bible says, “…earnestly covet the best gifts...” (1 Corinthians 12:31). So, it’s okay to covet and desire to excel in the grace of giving. In every gift of God, you get better by practice. So, practise giving your best; it comes with its myriads of blessings and promotions of the Spirit. Praise God!

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for the understanding of your Word granted me even now; thank you for making all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, furnished in abundance, for every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:6-8
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, [let us prophesy] according to the proportion of faith; 7 Or ministry, [let us wait] on [our] ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, [let him do it] with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Luke 8:1-3
And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve [were] with him, 2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, 3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.

2 Corinthians 8:9-10 AMPC
For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied). 10 [It is then] my counsel and my opinion in this matter that I give [you when I say]: It is profitable and fitting for you [now to complete the enterprise] which more than a year ago you not only began, but were the first to wish to do anything [about contributions for the relief of the saints at Jerusalem].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 28 & Leviticus 4-5
Acts 17:22-34 & Psalm 17-18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2020

FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY.

THEME: GOD’S POWER IS DIRECTIONAL

THEME SCRIPTURE: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea (Exodus 14:16).

Once, while still a young secondary school student, I was ministering at another school to some 500 young people. Standing in front of them, I said, “How many of you want to receive the Holy Spirit?” Everybody’s hand went up. So, I said, “Alright, in the Name of Jesus, receive the Holy Spirit!” I waited, but nothing happened. I prayed again and I waited; yet, nothing happened. At this time, I needed to know from the Lord, what exactly I was supposed to do. So, I asked everyone to talk to the Lord in prayer, and while they were at it, I too was consulting with the Lord.

I said, “Lord, I just prayed that they receive the Holy Spirit, and nothing has happened. What am I supposed to do?” Then, very quickly, He said to me, “Pray again, and touch the person closest to you”; and I said, “Thank you, Lord!” Then I calmed the congregation, and said, “Receive the Holy Ghost!” and went ahead to touch the person closest to me. Straightaway, the entire hall of young people went under the power, and were filled with the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues everywhere!

Here’s the lesson from that experience: God’s power is directional. As read in our theme verse, God said to Moses, “…stretch out thine hand over the sea….” Why? It’s because the power of God can be directed. Also, when Peter and John ministered to the man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful, the Bible says Peter set his gaze on the man (Acts 3:4); he directed the power of God at him, and a miracle ensued.

Whenever you’re required to stretch your hands in a certain direction or God’s people stretch their hands towards you in prayer, never take it lightly. There’s something about our hands. When we stretch our hands towards nations, cities, people or even situations and circumstances, there’s a profuse effusion of divine power, emitting from us like missiles. If it’s towards an individual, there’s an impartation of special grace, healing or whatever blessing we’re imparting at the time. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your power that’s working tremendously in and through me. I pray for your children around the world who are in distress and pain, that they’re relieved by the power of your Spirit. Your power is transmitted to them even now, to strengthen their faith for the miraculous, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Exodus 7:19; Acts 3:3-6 CEV; Exodus 17:10-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 1:1-20 & Leviticus 6-7
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:1-11 & Psalm 19-20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 15TH

THEME: HE’S WORKING WITH US

THEME SCRIPTURE : And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen (Mark 16:20).

There have been those who were once actively involved in the Gospel, putting in everything they’ve got, but at some point, they started feeling discouraged, for one reason or the other. Some gave up altogether. It reminds of a similar case with Jesus’ disciples. They left everything, including their businesses and careers, to follow Jesus. They were having the time of their lives, going everywhere with the Master, preaching the Gospel. Then Jesus was crucified and buried! Though He resurrected, they didn’t see Him every day as they used to.

With time, their zeal began to dissipate. They thought it was all over. Some went back to their businesses, including Peter, the great Apostle. The Bible says, “Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee…”(John 21:3). But guess what? Jesus showed up on the shore one day, and after He had performed another miraculous sign, He said, “...Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep” (John 21:16). In other words, He was saying to Peter, “Leave these other things; go and do what I sent you to do.” But first, they were to receive the Holy Spirit, who would enable them.

Afterward, they became more vibrant, preaching the Gospel, because it became clear to them that the Master was more with them now through the Holy Spirit than ever before: He was in them. Our theme verse says, “And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.”

It’s the same with us today; we’re not working alone. So, never be discouraged; remain passionate in preaching the Gospel, knowing that the Lord Himself is working with, in, and through you. Glory to His Name forever.

CONFESSION
I thank Christ Jesus my Lord, who has enabled me, counting me faithful in the ministry of reconciliation. I’m fortified with increased grace to proclaim the Gospel everywhere, with miracles, signs and wonders, by the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 28:18-20
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58
But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 1:21-45 & Leviticus 8
Acts 18:12-23 & Psalm 21-22.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH

THEME: WISDOM FOR WEALTH

THEME SCRIPTURE : But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth… (DEUTERONOMY 8:18).

Ecclesiastes 2:26 (GNB) says, “God gives wisdom, knowledge, and happiness to those who please him, but he makes sinners work, earning and saving, so that what they get can be given to those who please him. It is all useless. It is like chasing the wind.” This is the description of the so-called prosperity of the heathen; he’s nose-to-the-grindstone, struggling and toiling to make more money; but God says, “It’s all useless. It’s like chasing the wind.”

However, to the righteous, He gives wisdom, knowledge and joy; wisdom for wealth. Wisdom gives you the power to get wealth; wealth without travail. The word, “get” in our theme verse is the Hebrew, “asah” and it means power to produce, create, or make wealth. That means there’s power to do it. There’s a difference between the wealth made by sinners and the wealth produced through the power of God’s Spirit. It’s the reason you should never be envious of non-Christians who seem to have lots of money, because the wisdom of God—the power for wealth—is available to you and guides you in true prosperity.

Become wisdom-conscious. 1 Corinthians 1:30 says Christ has been made unto you wisdom. Love and embrace wisdom, and He’ll show you visions of the businesses and things you should do to multiply your resources. Suddenly, you’d find that the thoughts that come to you are thoughts that beat the economics and economies of this world, because they emanate from the active wisdom of God deep within your spirit.

That’s what the Bible says: “For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures” (Proverbs 8:11-12; 18-21). Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for granting me the wisdom, power and ability to make wealth. You’ve divinely enabled me to walk in prosperity, greatness, health, success, and victory forevermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
ECCLESIASTES 2:26
For [God] giveth to a man that [is] good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to [him that is] good before God. This also [is] vanity and vexation of spirit.

PROVERBS 10:22 NIV
The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it.

PSALM 1:1-3
Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10
Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Psalm 23-24.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH

THEME: HIS WORD NEVER FAILS

THEME SCRIPTURE : Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24:35).

Sometimes, there’re those who are working for the Lord, giving their time, expending energy, and resources, and then they think it’s not yielding any result in their lives. They look at their lives and think they’re not making commensurate progress. Never allow such thoughts arise in your heart. The results of your labour of love in the Gospel may not be immediately obvious to you, but others are surely being impacted by it.

Think about it: many prophets of old, for example, didn’t see the result of their own prophecies. But we’re today enjoying some of the prophecies they gave. In their day, there must have been those who thought their prophecies were false, because some of the prophets lived and died, and their prophecies weren’t fulfilled in their day. But the truth is, in many cases, some of those prophets weren’t speaking of their days.

For instance, Joel said, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…”(Acts 2:17). Those alive in his day didn’t know what the last days were. They may have considered Joel’s prophecy as false. But at the appointed time, that prophecy was fulfilled. The Bible says in Acts 2:1-4 that the apostles were all sitting in one place, in one accord; then suddenly, there was a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind and it filled all the house where they were sitting and cloven tongues like fire sat on each of them and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!

It took many years for the prophecy to come to pass, and the Spirit alerted Peter, who confirmed it, saying, “But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel” (Acts 2:16). Hallelujah! Never think your service in the Lord and in the Gospel is worthless, just because you think His Word to you hasn’t come to pass. Don’t be distracted; the results are there. Even the ones you’re yet to see will still happen. It doesn’t matter what anybody says or what circumstances show; remain focused and fervent, serving the Lord. Keep your gaze on Him. His Word is true and never fails.

PRAYER
Forever, O Lord, your Word is settled in heaven; from everlasting to everlasting, you’re God! Heaven and earth shall pass away, but your Word never fails. Therefore, I embrace the glorious truths you’ve spoken concerning me, and I appropriate and walk in the reality of my blessings in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 55:10-11
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 2:23-3:1-12 & Leviticus 11-12
Acts 19:8-20 & Psalm 25-26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2020

THEME: RECEIVE

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: …much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

Once, I was about to minister to someone who’s been sick and confined to a wheelchair for years. I asked him, “Will you be healed today?” He said, “Yes, of course.” Then I said, “What will happen when I pray for you now?” He said, “I’ll walk and I’ll run.” So, I placed my hands on him and said, “You’re healed.” Immediately, he jumped out of the wheelchair, staggered a little and was perfect. Hallelujah!

Now, when I said to him, “You’re healed,” he didn’t wait for anything more; he received instantly. That was his role: to receive. Giving is one thing, but receiving is another. Many don’t seem to know how to receive. Receiving is by faith; it’s with your spirit, and it’s not something you do passively. The Greek word is “lambano,” and it means to take active possession; to reach out, take a hold of something and make it yours.

In Acts 3:6, Peter addressed a man who was crippled from birth and said, “...silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” In verse 7, we read that Peter took the crippled man by the hand and yanked him up. The Bible says, “…immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked…” (Acts 3:7-cool. The man could have said to Peter, “Please don’t pull me up, my legs are too feeble to carry me”; no! He received. Hallelujah!

We’ve been given all things that pertain to life and godliness; all spiritual blessings that exist in Christ Jesus. Receive. If there’s no receiving from your end, it amounts to nothing. Your response to God and His Word is the proof that you’ve received. And that is what faith is: the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. The change you desire in your life, finances, health and family have already taken place; receive and act accordingly.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the blessings I receive from acting my faith on your Word. As I speak in accordance with your Word and walk in its light, I’m led forth with peace, maintaining my victory and dominion in Christ. I’m making progress by the Word today, confident in its ability to put me over and cause me to excel in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 7:7-8
Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, [as] the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

James 1:22-25
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 3:13-35 & Leviticus 13-14
Acts 19:21-29 & Psalm 27-28.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:04am On Feb 19, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 19TH

THEME: SEE AT A HIGHER PLANE

THEME SCRIPTURE : While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

Man is primarily a spirit being; and the spirit has its inner senses. But for most people, their inner senses are untrained. So, you find that most are only used to what they can see and perceive in this earth-realm, because they’ve only been trained to describe things with their natural senses. How limiting that is!

Don’t live your life to the limits of your natural senses. God tells us in His Word that there’s more than the human senses can comprehend. He said, “...I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions…” (Acts 2:17). When He said the young men shall see visions, He was talking about the ability to see beyond the ordinary; the ability to see with, and from your spirit; your inner senses. That’s why they’re called visions, because what you see at that realm, the natural man calls invisible.

Take young David’s encounter with Goliath for example. He was so sure he could take down Goliath, even though others were afraid of him. Why? He saw differently. He saw through the Word that the man, Goliath, standing in front of him couldn’t in any way defeat the armies of Israel. So, he said, “…who is this uncircumcised Philistine…” (1 Samuel 17:26). He saw what others couldn’t see, and that’s what we read in our theme verse: we don’t look at the things which are obvious to the natural eyes, for such things have no foundation.

Stop looking at how much you have in the bank. Stop looking at the situation you’re in or what people are saying about you. See the invisible! Train yourself to see beyond this world, beyond the walls and the barriers. See through the Word. See by the Spirit, at a higher level. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light, causing me to see the invisible, and energizing me for the impossible. My mind is anointed to see what the ordinary eyes can’t see. I see glory, victory and prosperity. I see beyond the walls and barriers. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:17-18
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

Joshua 6:1-2
Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in. 2 And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, [and] the mighty men of valour.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 4:1-20 & Leviticus 15
Acts 19:30-41 & Psalm 29-30.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY 20TH

THEME: IF YOU DON’T SAY IT, IT’LL NOT HAPPEN

THEME SCRIPTURE : For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

Joshua 1:8 reveals the power of the spoken Word. It says, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth….” This is God’s recipe for success: success in every area of your life—job, finances, health, family, academics, etc.—is in your mouth. Jesus said in Mark 11:23, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain…and…shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” He placed the premium on words.

With the mouth, you catapult yourself into that thing that you’ve believed. The Bible says the Word of God is living and active (Hebrews 4:12 NIV), but not on the pages of your Bible. The Word is living and active on the lips of a believing Christian! Imagine the victory of David over Goliath: it happened because of the words David spoke. He had known from the Word given to Israel that it was impossible for them to be defeated, because anyone at war with Israel would have their chief ally—God Almighty—to contend with.

However, David understood that having the knowledge wasn’t enough; so, he followed it with proclamations. He said to Goliath, “This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel”(1 Samuel 17:46). David was talking! He said again and again what would happen to Goliath, and it happened exactly as he had said!

That’s the power of the spoken word. If you don’t say it, it won’t happen. God needs your words to act upon, because you represent Him in the earth. His Word is forever settled in heaven; however, it’s your responsibility to settle it in your life and in the earth through your faith-filled affirmations. Praise God!

CONFESSION
The Word of God is in my heart and on my lips, producing results. I walk in peace, prosperity, divine health, protection, progress, supernatural success and blessings today and evermore. I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The world belongs to me! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 6:2
Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Romans 10:8-10
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 4:21-41 & Leviticus 16-18
Acts 20:1-12 & Psalm 31-32.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 21ST

THEME: HE MAKES GREAT

THEME SCRIPTURE : Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all (1 Chronicles 29:12).

I read and meditated a lot on the verse of scripture above in my teenage years. I thought, “If it’s with God to do all these wonderful things, then they shall be fulfilled in my life!” I had no doubt about it, and it’s been so. Riches and honour come from God; it’s with Him to make great and to give strength. Hallelujah!

Without Abraham asking, God said to him, “I’ll make you great” (Genesis 12:2) and He did. He’s the One that makes great. This is why I tell Christians and ministers of the Gospel to not be afraid of criticism and persecution, for they’re springboards for promotion. It makes no difference what is said or published about you or against you; be unperturbed. The Bible says, “No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper” (Isaiah 54:17). Nothing, and no one can dishonour you.

They may try to dishonour you by saying and writing unwholesome things about you, but how could they take from you the honour they didn’t confer on you? It’s not possible. The Lord glorified you with Himself! He has made you great and no one can undo it. There’s no institution or government in the world, powerful enough to disrepute you, because your reputation is Christ.

Every so often, affirm that your life is excellent and full of glory, crowned with honour and greatness, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through you. Give no room to distractions and detractors. Let all that matters to you be to please the Lord. All majesty, dominion, greatness, power, honour and glory belong to Him, and you’re the focus of His love, and a joint-heir with Him. Praise God!

CONFESSION
The greatness, the power, the victory, the majesty, and the kingdom are mine, because the Lord has conferred these on me! My life is excellent and full of glory, crowned with honour; and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Genesis 12:1-3
Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Colossians 1:21-23 AMPC
And although you at one time were estranged and alienated from Him and were of hostile attitude of mind in your wicked activities, 22 Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father’s] presence. 23 [And this He will do] provided that you continue to [a]stay with and in the faith [in Christ], well-grounded and settled and steadfast, not shifting or moving away from the hope [which rests on and is inspired by] the glad tidings (the Gospel), which you heard and which has been preached [b][as being designed for and offered without restrictions] to every person under heaven, and of which [Gospel] I, Paul, became a minister.

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 5:1-20 & Leviticus 19-21
Acts 20:13-24 & Psalm 33-34
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Feb 22, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 22ND

THEME: TAUGHT OF HIM

THEME SCRIPTURE : But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things (1 John 2:20).

As a Christian, if you’ve received the Holy Spirit, His grace is on your life; there’s an “unction” on you. That word, “unction” is the same as the anointing. 1 John 2:27 says, “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.”

This means whatever problem you’re faced with as a child of God, be it financial or in your job, health, family—whatever it may be—the Holy Spirit can teach you what to do. If you’d listen to Him in your heart, you’ll hear His voice! You’ll hear Him tell you what to do, because it’s His will and desire to guide and lead you from glory to glory, in the path of triumph!

No Christian should walk in darkness or confusion in life. You should never be at crossroads or make the wrong choices and investments in life, because you have a “Teacher” inside you, who has sanctified your mind to think excellently so you can make quality and intelligent decisions.

Read the words of Jesus in John 14:26: “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” By the Holy Spirit, you can know how to run your family, job, business, finances, academics, and everything you need to know about life. Always be conscious that you’re not an ordinary person. You’re blessed and anointed of God, with insight into the mysteries and secrets of life.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I thank you for the impact of your Word in my life. I’m fruitful and productive, conscious of your wisdom at work in me, granting me insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Colossians 2:9-10
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Isaiah 30:21
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah 54:13
And all thy children [shall be] taught of the LORD; and great [shall be] the peace of thy children.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 5:21-43 & Leviticus 22-23
Acts 20:25-38 & Psalm 35-36.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 23RD

THEME: STAND UP AND STAND STRONG

THEME SCRIPTURE : And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest (Ezekiel 37:3)

In your journey of faith, there could be times of difficulties, when you face serious challenges. But at such times, don’t loathe yourself or gripe that you’re going through such tough times; refuse to be discouraged. Don’t make the mistake of running helter-skelter, seeking help from man, no; talk your way out of it.

This was what the Lord told Ezekiel to do in the valley of dry bones (Ezekiel 37:4). Ezekiel found himself in a valley full of dry bones and the Lord asked him, “Can these bones live?” That was an impossible situation, but God told Ezekiel to “prophesy to the bones.” As he prophesied, a great miracle took place: “…there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone” (Ezekiel 37:7).

If you’ve found yourself in a situation where everything around you seems “dry,” there can be a change; and you’re the one to effect that change with your words. Remember, words are “things,” they have energy and spiritual tangibility. What you say, becomes.

Therefore, the challenges you face are your opportunities to demonstrate your faith in the Lord, and prove His Word. Rather than being overwhelmed in the hour of crisis, declare your health, success, prosperity, and victory in Christ Jesus. The Word in your mouth is a creative force; it’ll bring forth miracles. God’s Word created everything, and as such can create anything. Use faith-filled words to frame your world, and programme your spirit for success and victory.

CONFESSION
I flourish like the palm tree; I’m fruitful and productive. I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; majestic, stable, durable and incorruptible. I’m bearing fruits unto righteousness, established on the path of success and glory forevermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Job 11:15-18
For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear: 16 Because thou shalt forget [thy] misery, [and] remember [it] as waters [that] pass away: 17 And [thine] age shall be clearer than the noonday; thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning. 18 And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig [about thee, and] thou shalt take thy rest in safety.

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 6:1-29 & Leviticus 24
Acts 21:1-9 & Psalm 37
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 24TH

THEME: THE RESURRECTION GAVE US NEWNESS OF LIFE

THEME SCRIPTURE : Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).

If Christianity were all about salvation from sin, there wouldn’t have been the need for Jesus to rise from the dead. His death on the Cross would have been enough; it paid for all our sins and guaranteed complete propitiation. However, that’s redemption, and not Christianity!

Redemption refers to saving someone by paying a price. When Jesus died, He paid the price for man’s redemption with His own life; He did that for all humanity; not for Christians. The Christian isn’t the man that Christ died for. Look at it this way: when Jesus hung on the Cross, in the mind of God, we were all hanging there too (in Him), for He was our representative. When He cried out, “It is finished,” and gave up the ghost, we also died in Him.

Now, here’s the big thing, which Satan didn’t see coming and the angels still marvel at and seek to look into: Christianity is based on the resurrection of Jesus, and not on His death. The resurrection of Jesus Christ gave us something far beyond redemption; it ushered us into a newness of life. We’ve been raised up together with Christ (Ephesians 2:6).

Romans 10:9 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, thou shalt be saved.” It lets us know that salvation comes by believing in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the subsequent confession of His Lordship. A Christian is one who identifies with the resurrected Christ. The Christian has no past, for the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:17: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature...”;meaning that he is a new species, one that never existed before.

No wonder James declares that “Of his (God’s) own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18). Being born again, therefore, you’re not the “redeemed”; you’re the fruit of the redemptive work of Christ. Redemption was consummated with His death, but Christianity came from the resurrection. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me one with Christ. I’m a new creation and I walk in the newness of life, conscious that I’ve been raised together with Christ, and made to sit together with Him in the place of victory, authority and dominion forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 6:30-56 & Leviticus 25
Acts 21:10-17 & Psalm 38-39.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 5:49am On Feb 25, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY , FEBRUARY 25TH

THEME: IN CHRIST WE HAVE NO NEEDS

THEME SCRIPTURE : But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Like the Lord Jesus, the Apostle Paul had no consciousness of lack. He understood the message of the Gospel that as new creations in Christ, we’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. We’re not in lack or want. Why then did Paul pray, saying, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus?” He was addressing the spiritually immature.

Paul didn’t include himself in the prayer. He didn’t say, “My God shall supply all our needs.” When you’ve come of age, you’ll realize that in Christ, we don’t have any unmet needs. Matthew 6:33 says, “…seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” When you seek the Kingdom of God first, every good thing you could ever wish for is added—“annexed” with it—without having to ask. You won’t need to pursue the things that the Gentiles seek: fame, money, recognition, acceptance, etc.; they’re packaged in the Kingdom that you’ve inherited.

Remember the words of Jesus; He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” and He’s done it. He said in Luke 17:21, “...the Kingdom of God is within you.” If you have the Kingdom, then you have everything. No wonder Peter exclaimed in 2 Peter 1:3, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Blessed be God! Paul’s climactic submission on the subject is equally so surreal; he said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours!”

In your life, never look at what you may consider a need; rather, see what God already lavishly made available to you in Christ. You possess all things, being a joint-heir with Christ. Christ owns the whole world, and you’re one with Him; called into partnership with Him (1 Corinthians 1:9). Since this is true, what in the world could you ever be in need of? Nothing! Affirm God’s Word in your life. He has said all things are yours; declare the same, and live accordingly. Praise God!

CONFESSION
I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; all things are mine. I’m in my place of divine inheritance in Christ, and it’s a large place a place of wealth where I lack nothing. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 34:10
The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good [thing].

1 Corinthians 3:21-22
Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 7:1-23 & Leviticus 26-27
Acts 21:18-26 & Psalm 40-41
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 26TH

THEME: DON’T FRET OVER YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS

THEME SCRIPTURE : And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Galatians 6:9).

Some people get troubled, almost to the point of despondency when it seems they haven’t been able to achieve their goals for success within a given time frame. Don’t be that way! When you get under pressure because of what you want to accomplish within a certain time, you become a slave to time. Use and invest your time wisely, but don’t be a slave to time.

Moses had this in mind when he prayed to the Lord to “...teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom” (Psalm 90:12). Each day you live is an opportunity to accomplish so much, so schedule your day properly. Live your best every day. Do what you must do in pursuit of your God-given purpose, and trust the power of God’s Spirit to put you over. But while at it, be conscious that you live in eternity God’s realm of life where time is an interruption.

Furthermore, success is relative; in other words, it’s measured at different stages. So, don’t become miserable just because you haven’t seen all the results you want. Review where you are at the moment and make the necessary adjustments; imbibe the required learnings and forge ahead.

Success is also by grace; therefore, be more conscious of the grace-advantage; God’s divine ability to cause you to excel beyond your dreams. Psalm 37:4-5 says, “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”

Nothing is too difficult for, or impossible with, the Lord (Jeremiah 32:27). Therefore, trust Him; He’s a restorer of time and of wasted years (Joel 2:25). Trust His ability to make you all He desires for you to be. He’s more passionate about your success than you could ever be. He can do for you or cause you to achieve in a second, what naturally should have taken you five or ten years to achieve. Therefore, stand firm on His Word and refuse to gripe or panic about your goals and dreams.

CONFESSION
The Lord makes all things beautiful in His time and has perfected all that concerns me. I enjoy my days in prosperity and abundance as I fulfil my destiny in Christ. My path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Joel 2:25
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Matthew 6:31-32
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 7:24-8:1-13 & Numbers 1-2
Acts 21:27-39 & Psalm 42-43
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY 27TH

THEME: MAINTAIN YOUR COMPOSURE AND CONFESSION

THEME SCRIPTURE : While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

God loves you and cares about you. He always wants to see you win and live happy every day. Jesus said, “...In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). Never allow circumstances frustrate you; train your faith. Regardless of what you face, tell yourself, “All things are working together for my good” (Romans 8:28).

2 Timothy 3:12 says, “Doubtless, all that’ll live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution”; it’s part of the deal. But the beautiful part is that you’ll always win, because you’ve been called into the triumphant life. Things might not exactly be going as you’ve expected, but maintain your composure and confession of the Word. Don’t accept defeat. Don’t give in to sickness or anything that hurts. Don’t say, “I’ve been infected,” just because you noticed some symptoms in your body. You belong to the “new creation” breed.

Symptoms or the doctor’s diagnosis shouldn’t change your confession. Keep the Word in your mouth. How you feel or the figures in your bank statement don’t change who you are. The things you see with your physical eyes are temporary; that means they’re subject to change. Therefore, set your faith on course. Your faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4).

Every adversity you face is your opportunity to experience and manifest the glory of God: “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory” (2 Corinthians 4:17). No matter what you go through in life, it’ll turn out for your good, as long as you turn your eyes away from the conditions or circumstances, to the Word. Hebrews 12:2 says, “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith….”

CONFESSION
Blessed be God, who gives me the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ, and has made me more than a conqueror. I live triumphantly today and always, fulfilling God’s dream and bringing glory to His Name. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
James 2:17-22
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 AMPC
For our light, momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!], 18 Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 8:14-26 & Numbers 3-4
Acts 21:40-22:1-10 & Psalm 44-45.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2020

FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY.

THEME: LEAD OTHERS TO SALVATION

THEME SCRIPTURE: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16).

We’ve received the mandate to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth; it’s a calling for all who are in Christ, and it’s something you’re to do with courage, conviction and faith. Only the Gospel can catapult the sinner into salvation and righteousness. It’s only through the preaching of the Gospel that the righteousness of God can be unveiled and embraced.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only message that when received, makes sinners sons of God in a moment of time. Therefore, be ever so passionate about leading others to salvation. The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Light up your world with the Gospel. Let it be what you live for.

2 Corinthians 5:15 says, “And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.” If you truly believe that Jesus died to save you, then you must continually live for His glory and lead others to salvation. We’re in the last days, and the time is short. This isn’t a matter of convenience. There may be peculiar times, occasions, and places where you may need to be tactful in preaching the Gospel, but your focus must always be to lead people everywhere into salvation in Jesus Christ.

We’re His co-labourers and partners, working together with Him to reach the lost and bring salvation in Christ to every man. In your sphere of contact, be a burning and a shining light. Devote your life to reaching others with the Gospel. Keep influencing and impacting your world positively through the power of God that works in you. He’s counting on you for the salvation of many in your world. Therefore, be faithful in leading others to Christ and bringing them to church.

CONFESSION
My life is for the glory of God. Everything I am, everything I do, and everything I have is pledged for the expansion of God’s Kingdom and His righteousness. Thus, the blessings of God are manifest in my life, and His glory revealed in increasing measure as I lead men and women to righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 9:16; 2 Corinthians 3:6; 2 Corinthians 5:18-20

Mark 8:27-38 & Numbers 5
Acts 22:11-21 & Psalm 46-47
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Feb 29, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 29TH

THEME: RELISH THE WORD

THEME SCRIPTURE : But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen (2 Peter 3:18).

Your most exciting times should be when you’re in fellowship with the Word. God’s Word is everything; it’s what you need to be all that God has destined you to be in life. Having come to Christ, you must have a strong desire to grow in your spirit and spiritual growth is through the Word. Just as a new-born baby is fed with natural food to enhance its growth and wellbeing, so also does God expect you to feed on the Word.

The Bible says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). We’re born of the Word. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.” Nothing else will make you grow spiritually, except the Word. God’s Word will build you up in every area of your life, making you sound and balanced.

Relish God’s Word. Delight yourself in it. The Psalmist said, “I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil” (Psalm 119:162). Cherish God’s Word. Know it for yourself; it’s the way to multiply grace and peace in your life: “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord” (2 Peter 1:2). As you consciously meditate on the Scriptures, you’re programmed to only think God’s thoughts, and influenced only by His character, ideas and opinions.

The Word of God in your consciousness will cause you to walk accordingly. Upgrade your life with the Word. Take charge and subdue your world and your environment, living victoriously every day through the Word and by the Spirit.

CONFESSION
Blessed Lord, I delight in your Word, for your Word is my life and the light by which I see. I’m yielded to its power to transform and build me up in every area of my life, delivering to me my inheritance in Christ. I have the greatest treasures in your Word: peace, righteousness, everlasting joy, abundance and blessings evermore are my present-hour possessions in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Psalm 19:7
The law of the LORD [is] perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD [is] sure, making wise the simple.
Job 23:12
Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary [food].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 9:1-13 & Numbers 6
Acts 22:22-30 & Psalm 48-49.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2020

SUNDAY , MARCH 1ST

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: IT'S UP TO YOU

THEME SCRIPTURE : Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. (Proverbs 18:21)

You have far more influence on your destiny than you may realize. whether you live or die, succeed or fail, are rich or poor, weak or strong, great or small; it’s a lot more dependent on you than on God. If you were waiting on God to do anything about your life, you might have been waiting in vain, because He already did all that’s required for you to have the best life.

The Bible says the works were finished from the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3 NKJV). All you have to do now is ENJOY everything that the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ provided for you. 2 Peter 1:3 says, _*According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,*_….” You’ve been given everything you require to live triumphantly, happily and fulfilled in life. But your response is the key.

Every time you speak, you shape your life and future to either align with God’s divine provisions and destiny for you or to be at variance with it. Where you are today- your current state and estate- are the result of what you said yesterday. Thus, the next five or ten years will produce for you the harvest of your current words. Words are powerful and important, they create or destroy. You determine how you want your life to be, inline or at variance with the Word.

When you face challenges, keep your confidence in the Lord and get radical with your affirmation of the Word. As you speak, the Spirit will cause things to happen in line with your words; He needs your words. Every now and then, declare, “I’m healthy and strong because I have the life of God in me!” Don’t wait for symptoms to show up in your body to make such declarations. Talk that way now, and it’ll keep sickness away from you. It’s up to you to create your triumphant life and blessed future with the word of God on your lips.

CONFESSION
The Word of God is my life and sustenance and has made me fruitful in every good work. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance, and in continual victory and prosperity. The light of God's Word illuminates my path, and all things are working together for my good, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:3-4
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 9:14 -32 & Num.7-8
Acts 23:1-10 & Psalm 50-51
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY, MARCH 2ND

THEME: LIFE IS SPIRITUAL

THEME SCRIPTURE : That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (PHILIPPIANS 2:10).

A certain lady called her daughter who lived in the United Kingdom on the phone and said, “I’m coming to see you with two dangerous friends, because in the cult that I belong to, it’s my turn to sacrifice my own daughter. So, the three of us are coming to see you.” Now, they lived in a different continent, but she said, “We’d come into the house through the front door as insects—like tiny grasshoppers.”

Then, she warned the daughter, “I’ll be in front, the other two will be behind, but you have to kill them immediately, because their mission is to kill you.” On the day appointed, her daughter was waiting in the United Kingdom, and sure enough, these three insects came through the door, one after the other. Even though she was scared stiff, she did as her mother had instructed. When she killed the last two insects, the first one (her mother), disappeared. Soon afterwards, there was news in their home country that the two ladies suddenly died.

This isn’t a mere story. If you study the Scriptures, you’d observe that demon spirits are real and have come into people’s homes and lives through animals, birds, insects, etc. Recall that in the Book of Genesis, Satan came in through the serpent. What does this tell you? Not every insect or animal is normal. Some people got a bite from an insect and they ignored it, not knowing that the insect was just the clothing for the real spirit that was behind it. A legion of demons requested permission of Jesus to enter into a herd of swine (Mark 5:11-13).

Life is spiritual. There’re things you just can’t ignore or take lightly, including seemingly “little pains”; deal with them with God’s Word and the Name of Jesus. Some of the eventually serious problems many have suffered came from something they thought was minor. They never used what Jesus gave us: His Name, His authority; consequently, their condition became debilitating and deadly.

Be discerning and bold to cast out devils, in whatever form they may come. Before you start thinking about “medicine” due to pain or a symptom you noticed in your body, rebuke the devil, who is more likely to be the culprit. Remember, Jesus said we would cast out demons in His Name (Mark 16:17).

CONFESSION
I’ve been granted the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus! Therefore, I disallow demonic activities in my life, environment, and in the lives of my loved ones. The dominion of Satan in anyone and anything around me is broken, even now, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 2:9-10
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 9:33-50 & Numbers 9-10
Acts 23:11-21 & Psalm 52-54
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY , MARCH 3RD

THEME: FOCUS ON CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE : Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me (Psalm 138:7).

The Lord Jesus is the Sun of Righteousness, when you focus on Him, you’ll not see the debilitating and crippling influences around you. Too many people focus attention on challenges and problems; they keep thinking about the troubles and hardships in the world when they ought to focus on Christ. Christ is your all. Christ is your life. Christ is the solution to every problem. Hallelujah!

What this means therefore, is that if you’re in Christ, that is, if you’re born again, you have nothing to fear; you need not worry about problems, tests, trials and adversities. That’s because in Christ you’re a victor. The Bible says, count it all joy when you go through diverse tests (James 1:2). Colossians 1:27 says, “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” What does this mean? It doesn’t mean that you should hope for glory because Christ is in you; rather, it means you have a guaranty, a certainty that everything in life will produce glory for you, because Christ is in you.

Christ in you is your assurance or certainty that divine health is yours. Christ in you, is your confidence that you’ll never be defeated, broke or despondent in life. Christ in you is your assurance that your life will forever be excellent and full of glory. This is the reason you have to be Christ-conscious at all times. Focus on Christ. Romans 8:10 says, “And if Christ is in you, though your body be dead because of sin, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness.”

It doesn’t matter what happens or has happened to your body, Christ is the answer! Christ in you makes you excellent and sound. Meditate on Christ. Think about who He is to you, who you are in Him and His ministry in you today. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” His presence in you makes you an overcomer and more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, you’re everything to me; knowing you more and serving you is all that matters to me. It makes no difference what problems, tests, trials, and adversities may come my way, I’m unruffled, knowing that in Christ I’ll never be defeated, broke or despondent, in Jesus Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Colossians 3:1-4
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 10:1-31 & Numbers 11-13
Acts 23:22-35 & Psalm 55
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY , MARCH 4TH

THEME: A SACRED TRUST

THEME SCRIPTURE : According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust (1 Timothy 1:11).

The Apostle Paul took personal responsibility for the Gospel. His words in our theme verse show, that to him, the Gospel was a sacred trust. In 1 Corinthians 9:16, he said, “…necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” Again, in 1 Timothy 1:12, he declared, “…I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry.”

Your conviction about the Gospel must be absolute. Think about it: the salvation of lost souls is God’s number one passion; it’s all that heaven stands for. Yet, God committed such a great commission and responsibility to you and me. This is something to be hallowed; too sacrosanct to take likely.

In Mark 16:15, Jesus said, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature”; this is the Great Commission. The question is, “Can God trust you to fulfil it?” Are you about His business, or you’re still busy pursuing your own dreams? Let the Gospel, and its spread around the world, mean more to you than anything else in this world. Be committed to it, irrespective of the oppositions you might face.

Take a cue from Paul; even when the Holy Spirit expressly testified that he’d suffer severe afflictions and be imprisoned if he went to preach in Jerusalem (Acts 20:22-23), he was undaunted. His response was: “…none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God” (Acts 20:24). Talk about burning your bridges? That’s it!

Be an activist for the Gospel. None of the adversities you face can defeat you if you stand your ground and refuse to quit. Remember that God counted you faithful and committed the Gospel to your trust; He believes in you. So, be an effective witness of the Lord Jesus Christ, and do it passionately with joy. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word and the Holy Spirit infuse me with boldness and courage to preach the Gospel, and I do it joyfully as an effective witness of Jesus Christ. Thank you for the unparalleled fulfilment that I experience as I win souls and lead many to righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Acts 20:20-27
[And] how I kept back nothing that was profitable [unto you], but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house, 21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. 22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. 25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. 26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I [am] pure from the blood of all [men]. 27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 10:32-52 & Numbers 14-15
Acts 24:1-9 & Psalm 56.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tell Me About The Freemasons / Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? / Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 279
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.