Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? (31807 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily / Where Are You Spending Your Cross Over Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by WonderManly(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2020
Adegokenath:
ikoyi mountain
Good!

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by chrisj2(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
I was in bed by 10.30pm and woke up this morning at 9am. I dont do New Year stay-ups anymore... Since when did it start to be called cross-over? Wow! It is like dying and being resurrected or something or one's soul finally departing or crossing over...

I have seen enough firework display and the rest (not been in church for 40 years) and most of the news or reviews I have heard or most are simnply bad news... As for prophecies and predictions - fake news abeg!
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by farady(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
DavidEsq:

May I ask why it is required for one to spend the new year eve in a church?

Not a requirement, however, the feeling of ending the year in the presence of God your creator and starting the year in his presence too reverencing Him can truly be refreshing and uplifting.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by kellight(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2020
the shrine
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Adagunduro: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2020
With No day is different God. Billions of years were unnumbered, no concept of date & numbering talkless of Callender.

Ref: Check "History of Calendar" on Google.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Isoduwa(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Even the ones Wey them 4fuck through the night � say them dey church 2020 they started again
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Aladdin1(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2020
at home.watching movies.then i went to bed by 12:15am after prayimg for the new year.but sound of banger,knockout and bomb wey dem dey shoot no let me sleep.but i later catch my flight with sleep and i woke up by 7am

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Adagunduro: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2020
With God, no day is different. Billions of years were unnumbered, there was no concept of date & numbering, talkless of Callender.

Ref: Check "History of Calendar" on Google. You will be amazed. Meanwhile, different callenders are preserved by different cultures.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by drmikeadams(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2020
WIZGUY69:
In church.
Alot of our youth these days disregard God, imagine sprending your cross over night in Beer Parlour and Night clubs sad
If you don't have the zeal and the vibe to go to church, when not sit at home and plan your 2020?
grin grin grin going to church on d first of January only to continue our fornicating,adulterous,mischievous,wicked and immoral ways on the second January
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by ABCthings: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2020
blesskewe:
Church
Anglican to be precise grin grin grin
Same here. cool
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by drmikeadams(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Isoduwa:
Even the ones Wey them 4fuck through the night � say them dey church 2020 they started again
grin grin grin no mind them make dem dey deceive themselves
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by drmikeadams(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2020
chrisj2:
I was in bed by 10.30pm and woke up this morning at 9am. I dont do New Year stay-ups anymore... Since when did it start to be called cross-over? Wow! It is like dying and being resurrected or something or one's soul finally departing or crossing over...

I have seen enough firework display and the rest (not been in church for 40 years) and most of the news or reviews I have heard or most are simnply bad news... As for prophecies and predictions - fake news abeg!
grin grin. Y have u not been in church for forty years?
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by drmikeadams(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
iamosmania:
Number 1 really describe me but with a big annoyance.... God no elp my move in 2019 upon all my prayers, fastings and struggles I'd, just weak.

I'm not praying anymore, whatever happen na weti I see.
grin grin ;Dhahaha
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
somewhere private. doing the Number 2.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Boschh(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Played Pes 2020 all night with my bro..
He whipped me like a slave..

Then I surfed the internet, Updated my Xiaomi Phone and Read some programming shii..
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by chiscodedon(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2020
At the Governor's house
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Areaboy2(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2020
englishmart:
My friends and I went to a bar and spent nearly 50k. I took only 7bottles of Heineken, fish and a couple of obstacles. When I got home at about 7pm, I decided to sleep for one hour so I could attend crossover night service anywhere, after all, who crossover night epp?. Long story short, the yelling of "Happy New year" woke my sorry ass. embarassed

After 7 bottles.. Hahahaha you be hercules ? You lucky say you wake up by that time sef grin
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin ;Dhahaha

grin ?
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by holuwajobar(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Slept in 2019, woke up in 2020.....

I ddnt feel anything shocked
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by vickodedon(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
At house on the rock church, minna
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by drmikeadams(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
iamosmania:

grin ?
. Me dey carry lighter,,embarrassing to beg for light,
Me dey carry Biro ,embarrassing to dey beg Biro for banking hall

No be say e even dey expensive to buy
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Victoria25(f): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
House on the rock Asaba.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Legionx:

Thank you for this, I thought you wont help me.

Please do you use Amazon ads to promote your books.

If no, then how do you promote your books
Hahahaha. Why wouldn't I be of help?
As for the ads, well, most times, they're a waste of funds. Why? Because so many people are also using it. If you must use ads, use it for books that were selling well without the ads. You get what I mean?
Personally, I use KDP rocket and sonar tools to search for viable keywords which I then use when publishing.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
drmikeadams:
. Me dey carry lighter,,embarrassing to beg for light,
Me dey carry Biro ,embarrassing to dey beg Biro for banking hall

No be say e even dey expensive to buy

What do you mean?!!
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by MichaelUweh(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
3-@ Church , Christ Embassy with Pastor Chris Oyakhelome.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by chrisj2(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
chrisj2:

grin grin. Y have u not been in church for forty years?

Ok. Perhaps a handful of times for weddings or funeral but not gone to church out of my own volition...
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Adegreen(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
I spent it on my with alot of shayo
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Ttipsy(f): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
me and my Dad
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
WonderManly:
Lets be sincere! This is 2020 another new year. Don't start your new year with lies.
Now! Where did you spend your 2019 cross over night

At my boyfriend's. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by EgunMogaji2: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
With the youths of Alaaka, Elebu at their carnival.

It was nice to see them having fun despite the situation of the country.
Re: Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? by Legionx: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
MasterRahl:
Hahahaha. Why wouldn't I be of help?
As for the ads, well, most times, they're a waste of funds. Why? Because so many people are also using it. If you must use ads, use it for books that were selling well without the ads. You get what I mean?
Personally, I use KDP rocket and sonar tools to search for viable keywords which I then use when publishing.

I tried getting that kdprocket but its too much money for me, after paying for rent and school fees...

Please, are you selling it at a cheaper price?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels Involved In An Accident And Lost A Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.