Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents (543 Views)

"I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents by TheSourcerer: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2020
while i was blazed
and my dad knew i was and got all mad and shit.I deined everything
but he just knew I was high. i've been smokin for 8 years
and never had this problem before.i use to get real blazed and they wouldn't suspect shit But for some reason now when im blazed i feel paranoid and feel like they just know.plus i put eyesdrops in and sprayed axe and washed my face and bruched my teeth to get the smell out.But right as i walked in the house he noticed my eyes
looked tired
and i guess thats what gave it away
please Nlders help me out
what are some tips to act normal infront of your parents blazed. And by the way not looking them directly in the eyes is suspicious as Bleep ,
Happy New year folks

Re: How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents by Lordwheez(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Yeah..... First post of the year...... "how to get away with being high"...... Hmmmn......
Baba..... Make we think am again Abeg... Lol
���

1 Like

Re: How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents by TheSourcerer: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Lordwheez:
Yeah..... First post of the year...... "how to get away with being high"...... Hmmmn......
Baba..... Make we think am again Abeg... Lol
���
because we must get buzzed today and most of us are actually spending the new year with parents Students and workers together , Any Ideas or thoughts Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents by Godwin2019(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2020
When You Are High On Maybe Drink Or Weed Or Any Hard Drugs, Make Sure You Give Your Parents That Respect And Regards Not To Appear For Them To See That You Are High, Because No Parents Will Be Happy To See Their Children In Such State. So Make All Arrangment Maybe To Logde In A Hotles After The Highness, Maybe In The Morning You Can Go Home On A Pretense That Maybe You Are In Your Friends House For A Birthday, That One Will Be More Understanding. My Humble Advice.

2 Likes

Re: How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents by rexefe(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
I just wear my headset and stroll to my room.
(That was then though, I live alone now ),

The moment you decide you wanna act cool, then it becomes a problem.

1 Like

Re: How To Not Act High In Front Of Parents by TheSourcerer: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
rexefe:
I just wear my headset and stroll to my room.
(That was then though, I live alone now ),

The moment you decide you wanna act cool, then it becomes a problem.

it does yeah ,
headphones - check!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Who Lost Her Three Children In New Year Day Accident In Canada, / Insurmountable Pain, Please Help Me / Being Single, Married In Monogamy/polygamy Is By Choice; Adults Decide The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.