Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. (462 Views)

Want To Marry This Year ..this Is 4 U / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by Amono: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2020
How long will it take you to break your new year resolutions? grin

Uncle and Aunty I don't want to start 2020 like this.....

Don't use 2020 as an excuse, keeping the first three days holy will not help you if you want to commit commit.

But if you genuinely want to refrain from abominable acts, you do not need a new year to stop, you need strong will and purpose and the help of your creator .

You can start now it's a good time to leave the old ways behind.

But please if you are going to waste our time just follow the NIKE slogan.
Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by LegendaryLover(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2020
true
Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2020
Amono:
How long will it take you to break your new year resolutions? grin

Uncle and Aunty I don't want to start 2020 like this.....

Don't use 2020 as an excuse, keeping the first three days holy will not help you if you want to commit commit.

But if you genuinely want to refrain from abominable acts, you do not need a new year to stop, you need strong will and purpose and the help of your creator .

You can start now it's a good time to leave the old ways behind.

But please if you are going to waste our time just follow the NIKE slogan.

JUST DO IT grin

Happy new year brother
Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by timifakay(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

JUST DO IT grin

Happy new year brother

Las las you are almost running out of colour tongue
Seun come and help this bros with new colour oh

Happy new year!

1 Like

Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2020
timifakay:

Happy new year!

still experimenting.... By the end of today will decide.
Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by timifakay(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

still experimenting.... By the end of today will decide.

With this colour, person go dey mistake you for Banky3w
Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
timifakay:

With this colour, person go dey mistake you for Banky3w

Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by banky3w(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I wont change my color even for you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
banky3w:

I wont change my color even for you tongue tongue tongue

We can share wink
Re: Team Don't Want To Start The New Year This Way. by mejai(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2020
timifakay:

Happy new year!
Him color matter don tire me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Predicts Lateef Jakande's Death, Tinubu's Betrayal In 2020 Prophecies / Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? / MFM Daily Devotional 7 February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.