Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

In Need Of A Federal Government Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Federal Government Job (726 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Federal Government Job by Xeee(f): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Hello over there, I'm in need of Two Federal Government Job Offers (Ministries, Departments and Agencies).
Any one with slot available should contact me via PM.
Best Regards.

Note:
1. I will pay for the Offers.
2. Military and Para Military Offers note included.
3. Much priority will be given to Offers from Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and other Research Institutions and Agencies.
4. One Offer is acceptable.
Re: In Need Of A Federal Government Job by wunmi590(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2020
This is new year madam, stop giving ways to potential scammers.

Meet people you know outside, people you feel you trusted, like your family members and inform them of your plan, I am very sure some of them will link you up.

Wish you success
Re: In Need Of A Federal Government Job by skyaxe(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Your advise to her was good , at least to beware of scammers, but I love her courage, let her put it on here ,cos we still have good hearted soul online here who can assist whole heartedly. I am also in her shoes and am presently in a depressed state......contacts ...... skyeconnects@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Federal Government Job by NukeEcomm(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2020
grin
Re: In Need Of A Federal Government Job by lunacol(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Xeee:
Hello over there, I'm in need of Two Federal Government Job Offers (Ministries, Departments and Agencies).
Any one with slot available should contact me via PM.
Best Regards.

Note:
1. I will pay for the Offers.
2. Military and Para Military Offers note included.
3. Much priority will be given to Offers from Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and other Research Institutions and Agencies.
4. One Offer is acceptable.

https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government

Join the thread to get yourself informed of Federal Government opportunities,irrespective that there are very few people willing to help,please don't be desperate so that you won't be scammed.Know when the openings come up,submit your applications and do your follow-up.Just be hopeful,this 2020 won't pass you by.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity @ark Rock Concept In South East / Get Paid ₦3000 Daily To Work As A Sports Analyst / N-power: All Roads Leads To PSIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.