Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures (5423 Views)

Population: Why Is The Northern State Scared Of Collecting Its Own VAT / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Buhari’s Katsina, now Poverty Capital of Nigeria. This is the house of Tahiru mangalore. - Hope For Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JFkKqv9mfg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Buhari’s Katsina, now Poverty Capital of Nigeria. This is the house of Tahiru mangalore. - Hope For Nigeria.

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by tunjilee003: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2020
The northern leader still control the helms of affair of the nation while it people wallows and dwell in a state of abject poverty.. They should hold their power while the east and the west keep on excelling on both sides....
One Nigeria �� ��

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Goldencheese(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2020
grin
Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2020
This is what I call "Bami ala" crew...

Why bring children into the world that you cant cater for??... Hausa fulanis are the problem of this country... then in few years to come, they would join or create a terrorist organization to kill innocent civilians...

See the state of a president and a former head of state

10 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by ojesymsym: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Make una de marry one wife de born only 2 children na. Also make una de run enter Canada, UK, US, Afghanistan etc, na those aboki go soon de give una Visa to re enter the country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Ndibunna: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2020
"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe because it's handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them".

Very funny country...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by engrfaruq(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2020
I'm a Northerner, but that's an eyesore.

8 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by engrfaruq(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2020
We're just sitting on a time bomb

2 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Hedonisco: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Fucking scary stuff. Looking at these uncountable urchins, they are clearly potential Boko Haram terrorists, kidnappers and bandits. Nigeria is in for it.

15 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by hakeem4(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2020
I remembered around november 2019, i travelled to katsina. while there i met one of these almajiri's. The boy was about 11 years old and we started talking ( he could speak English a little). Then i asked him if he would love to come to lagos to school, he immediately said no! i asked him why, he said his father said after two years in Katsina he is going to kano to continue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Charleys: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Also read this to see why igbos are minority in Nigeria and will never rule this country.

https://www.nairaland.com/4318673/igbos-minority-nigeria-truth
Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2020
They have the numbers. No doubt

1 Like

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Tumbulum: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2020
I dont believe all these online propaganda. The only reason why you see these number of destitute children is because they are in the wrong place. These children will not be seen if they are in school learning like their counterpart in the south.

And as for north ruling 200 years ? Thats not gonna happen in this country. Infact the north knows that's a short cut to the destruction of the country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2020
This is exactly why Nigeria is lagging behind in several areas.
Northern elites will rather die than effect a change in this regard because they are the direct beneficiaries of this madness. undecided

1 Like

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2020
Tumbulum:
I dont believe all these online propaganda. The only reason why you see these number of destitute children is because they are in the wrong place. These children will not be seen if they are in school learning like their counterpart in the south.

And as for north ruling 200 years ? Thats not gonna happen in this country. Infact the north knows that's a short cut to the destruction of the country.
The madman you're buying medications for, has he accepted to take them?

An average almajiri will rather die than go to school because their religious leaders who are manipulated by greedy elites have told them that western education is evil.

I did my NYSC in North so I have first hand experience.

8 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by XANDERBOY85: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Why bring children into the world that you cant cater for??... Hausa fulanis are the problem of this country... then in few years to come, they would join or create a terrorist organization to kill innocent civilians...

But when Aunty Patience called them 'born-throway' the other day the north was furious and swore for her! sad

1 Like

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Tumbulum: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2020
J111333:

An average almajiri will rather die than go to school because their religious leaders who are manipulated by greedy elites have told them that western education is evil.

you didn't say anything different from my point that you highlighted

2 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by XANDERBOY85: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
Fucking scary stuff. Looking at these uncountable urchins, they are clearly potential Boko Haram terrorists, kidnappers and bandits. Nigeria is in for it.

I'd even go one further and say they are CERTAINLY potential bokos, kidnappers and bandits! Tell me what future these hordes of kids will have when they've not been equipped with any skills and given the kind of love only a mum and dad can give!?

2 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by DonroxyII: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Those are potential disasters . Lord Lugard , May God punish you.

1 Like

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2020
It's never about population but about the rule of law!!!

There is no part in the constitution that supports nepotism or a particular region ruling for ever

Let's get things right for unity sakes
Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Cyberterror: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

We all like blasting the north as if Igboland is any better. Say what you like but the north has much better infrastructure than the south. Look at Aba in Abia state, is it how a society with humans should look like?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by scribble: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
Those are potential disasters . Lord Lugard , May God punish you.

Not only Lord Lugard

Don't forget

Tinubu, Amaechi, and co.

1 Like

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by NotBeenPaid: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2020

Another catastrophic terrorist organization shall be born again up North few years to come.

1 Like

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2020
engrfaruq:
I'm a Northerner, but that's an eyesore.
And these ones would go on to bear more and more kids like these and the cycle continues to what end exactly?

7 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by churchmind: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JFkKqv9mfg
They are call ALAMAJIRI,some are from rich homes.every marriage MUST sacrifice one, which means 4 wives 4 alamajiri per home, times that with approximately 30 million northern Moslem homes eg,homes in Kano will send out their wards to zamfara while zamfara will send to sokoto then sokoto will send theirs may be to katsina all in disguise of teaching them Islam,they are to beg,being flock with koboko may be to harden them but research has it that they are being prepared for jihad,as in a clone mindset.all of this their antic is now glare and is in the public domain thanks for information age and things of internet.EVERYBODY IS ALERToooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Let's bring in some facts...

In 2003...Buhari lost to Obasanjo, DESPITE...having all them almajari, Northerners voting for him.

In 2011...Buhari lost to GEJ...Despite all the almajaris, etc.

The simple reason why they won....the Middle Belt , plus a united South..VOTED FOR PDP (Obasanjo won in 1999 without the South west...because he had SE, SS Middle Belt and North with him. SW was irrelevant then).

When the Middle Belt and the South unite in voting...any candidate they support wins. No matter how many Northern votes come up, no matter how many underaged, etc.

That's why I am angry with the Yoruba and Ibo noisemakers//tribal warlords on this forum...they are a MAJOR reason why Buhari won two elections...that, plus PDP mishandling the Middle Belt.

(Infact, I won't be surprised if the Kaduna Mafia..if it exists.. is sponsoring tribal e-warlords on this site...they know that in order to prevent restructuring and even secession, just keep the South and Middle Belt divided amongst ourselves...then we won't be able to vote for leaders that would guarantee such stuff..)

P.S Let me quote one INEC offical, who made fun of candiates who lost one election to Peter Obi in Anambra in 2008...if all the people that voted for candidates opposed to Peter Obi united behind one candidate...Peter Obi won't have won that year.).

It is that simple...UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

We southerners, if we want restructuring, peaceful secession, etc...maybe TRUYING SOMETHING CALLED UNITY might work in our favour.

11 Likes

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Itsme01 and cyberterror right now

Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by RealSleek(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

But when Aunty Patience called them 'born-throway' the other day the north was furious and swore for her! sad
Truth hurts
Re: See Population Why North Will Rule Nigeria For 200yrs Uninterrupted- Pictures by dukeprince50: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
J111333:

hello, I am thinking of serving in the north during NYSC by march this year.
How is the north? Is there anything like grooving cos I like fun and also love adventure that's why I'll prefer the north.
And the thing about Sharia, is it really a serious thing to be scared of?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Told Us Nyesom Wike Is A Cultist & Head Of Ogboni - Worgu Boms / BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate / Group Begs Buhari To Release El-Zakzaky & Wife's Travelling Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.